It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Prof Endorses Severing Hands, Blasphemy Laws

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Well it seems they do
In a war many are killed to bring about social justice, complaints? or is that just a different type of social justice

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Sadly having to many "severed hands or limps" in the US will classified you as "disable" you get benefits and guess who pay for them? the tax payer.

So, no, sorry, bad idea of creating more handicap citizens in the name of Sharia way of punishment to keep draining the welfare system.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess no, but they can stone women and rape them if they are not protected by males, is all part of their way of enforcing "justice".

Sometimes we most wonder what is criminal and what is justice in countries like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, permanently brand people as criminals only to find out later there was a mistake.

Yeah.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I would say there are a whole slew of banker types squirming a bit that this is even being discussed here.

I suppose stealing a loaf of bread is considered way worse than stealing the life savings of old ladies and bankrupting businesses just because you have the power to do so.

This idiot is teaching our young and impressionable students stuff?.

Send him the way of Socrates.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Aazadan

Well please feel free to believe what you would like to believe, I think somewhat differently

You're just as much a product of that system of harsh punishments, you're lead to believe that you'll act out of they weren't so severe, just as under Sharia the men believe they have no self control and will act out without the very severe punishments on them.

A soft touch (fines, licenses, etc) works much better than actual jail time. Jail is just an opportunity to network with other criminals.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OMG this is such a barbaric practice..cutting off the hands of thieves. Why don't the just use the good ol' american way of shooting thieves..

Just in case..SARCASM.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Hi, the biggest problem i believe with islam it's a combination of both religion and politics. Make laws to restrict and control people, and indoctrinate them with medieval beliefs and practices. This guy in Florida is indoctrinated into sharia islam, no doubt about it. And i agree, he should not be in a position of power to spread his foul doctrine to young people. I have seen 1st hand the islam way in indonesia, with sharia law in the next region to were i live. It's an ancient system of torture and degrading of the people. As an example, if two young people hold hands in public they are both flogged in the public square for all to see. TOTAL control is their aim, if you disagree with them you are physically punished. Cheers for now.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: joe34343

go home
you go and jump the border fence and YOUR home, careful not to trip over your muslim immigrants,ha,ha.

<< 1  2   >>

join