It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tries to trash Trump, turns into a complete mess when teleprompter breaks.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Obama-bot needs a tune up! Malfunction, malfunction!

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is better than Hillary barking like a dog.

Boy, what a bunch of hokey dokes.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Go home teleprompter - you're drunk....

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I refuse to play the victim blame game. The teleprompter did the best it could... Obama is the problem here.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I refuse to play the victim blame game. The teleprompter did the best it could... Obama is the problem here.

#teleprompterlivesmatter

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
At least Ronald Reagan could play the part. He could act. Why don't they hire real actors to play POTUS any more?

Jeery Lewis would be too expensive, and besides he's very intelligent. Okey Dokey?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
"A buncha okey doke"?? he said, let me repeat :

A BUNCHA OKEY DOKE!

Good God.
Sounds racist to me. And he seems to be calling out the good people of Oklahoma

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
"A buncha okey doke"?? he said, let me repeat :

A BUNCHA OKEY DOKE!

Good God.

Seriously, what in the hell did I just watch? Politicians need to cut it out with relying solely on teleprompters and not practicing their speech before hand. You know, just in case the tele crashes?

Years down the road, Obama be like...

edit on 1-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What's REALLY funny is, for lots of Obama folks, that's plenty good enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Danger Danger Will Robinson!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I find it so funny that you said "stroke." When I saw this earlier today, the first joke I made to myself in my interior monologue was that he was having a stroke. Something was WAY off..... Until I remembered that he is just terrible when he speaks on the fly (sans the teleprompter). How many states did he visit on the campaign? Was it something like 57 with 2 more to go?

JUST MY OPINION:
To be candid, I think Obama gets flustered because he doesn't say what he really want's to say, as Trump does... and he is a bit jealous about that. I can't say why he doesn't say what he really want's to. It's definitely possible he senses that "the unwashed masses" wouldn't like his message.

In any event... thanks to the interwebz Obama's studdering Porky Pig impersonation will live on forever (like George Bush Sr's puking moment will).

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
My thought when I saw the clip:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Those days are gone. Now we're stuck with the real possibility that a Reality TV Star can be the leader of the free world.

God help us all.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Trump is bashing Hillary right now for using teleprompters. He has some oddly good timing sometimes.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

God I love that movie and haven't seen or thought about it in a long time AND now I'm gonna have to make time to watch it again!

Thanks OBAMA!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That is hilarious, Obama should come out and blame the mandela effect for that little gem

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, I hope he honors and respects the services provided by the Press Corpse-men and women.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Maybe he thought that if he just kept saying "if" over and over long enough that something would eventually pop up on the screen. A delay tactic.

The Porky.

Until he realized that nothing was coming. "Okey doke" may have been his version of "all righty then".

Then he just kept stuttering nonsense until he came to a cliche he recognized. Oh yeah! Progress!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Six Six six Sixty Seven times in the HEEEAAD

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFIIIIIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFIIIIIIIIIIIFIIIIIIIIIIIF, whew!
Sounds like Porky Pig!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join