It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tries to trash Trump, turns into a complete mess when teleprompter breaks.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I believe Obama knows what we don't. His breakdown is planned of course. Everyone of us can do it, but not the president with that okidokie. He sounded serious, not funny. Medevdev sounded more funny with the ET phrase.
It is to say, we have one way together and not against each other, if we want to be saved (physically).
It remains to be said what exactly will be the danger to come, (not Trump election), and how exactly we will make it thru.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
I believe Obama knows what we don't. His breakdown is planned of course. Everyone of us can do it, but not the president with that okidokie. He sounded serious, not funny. Medevdev sounded more funny with the ET phrase.
It is to say, we have one way together and not against each other, if we want to be saved (physically).
It remains to be said what exactly will be the danger to come, (not Trump election), and how exactly we will make it thru.

Earth changes are coming I think. Why the elites would want us all at each other's throat instead of trying to unite us is what I don't get.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

The elites are not stupid people. Moreover, seems they are obliged to say some portion of the truth.
Hope soon we will have more on that.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just came back to say, the office of the president isn't about being a good orator, its about being a showman. A lot like a news announcer, they don't have too much to say, they just have to look good, gesture, genuflect. Take away that script and they're lost. The presiders desk or the news desk, its a scripted world invisibly kept behind the invisible teleprompter.

The way it Fizzles…
Imagine Trump, who likes to ad-lib, trying to stick to the tlelprompter? Imo, thats why he won't be selected.
edit on 3-6-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia A divided, overpopulated and uneducated populace is easier to control. They don't want equals, they want subjects. Unfortunately for them they are poor students of history. Never has a group of people succeeded in implementing their evil plans completely and without impedance. They always piss enough people off and get over thrown. The British empire is the last good example of pissing people off and getting thrown off their little podium of historic conquerors.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Obama if we turn against each other we won't build on PROGRESS!

So turn against American citizens that support Trump. Which is turning against each other.

Even funnier that division is how he got elected.

That was funny, and sad that he actually believes the snip he was shoveling.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
"A buncha okey doke"?? he said, let me repeat :

A BUNCHA OKEY DOKE!

Good God.

HARVARD EDUCATED!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yeah right. Obama is NOT a good public speaker. OK.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

You mean you imagine the elites and gov want to save us little commoners in those bid D.U.M. B.S. They've. Been buildiong with our tax dollars? That is truly naive

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Uh oh. Looks like the Establishment's robot broke again. But this time in public. How embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Yeah right. Obama is NOT a good public speaker. OK.....

He is a well trained and follows directions and ques to the "letter".

He has responded well to his dramatics lessons too.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"okey doke"? Thats from the Simsons...

did some one hack the video?
we have seen this tec on ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Proud to be Okies.... We still wave Old Glory

Oh My Gosh! Burns!!! How are you???!!!!!! Great to see someone from long long ago!!! Been waiting for someone to bring up that Okie Dokie is a very common phrase for Oklahoman's!!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
He is a puppet through and through. I doubt the public has heard a single original thought escape his mouth that hasn't first been thoroughly vetted by the PR department.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

RighTARDS, conservaSH*T lost their Identity for 8 years, and morons are barking like a Dog!
edit on 3-6-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Funny... It's only going to strengthen Trump

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I can't wait what Trump will do to make fun of Obama using this clip

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
But not the current Governor. Pence has hurt Indiana business more then helped.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

RighTARDS, conservaSH*T lost their Identity for 8 years, and morons are barking like a Dog!

I Know Right? I see atleast one moron who IS barking like a dog! And let's be fair they are retardicons and demonrats. Retardicons because they are stupid and conformist like robots. Demonrats because they hate god and they're sneaky snakes. Can we do away with both of them?
"Arf. Arf. Arf Arf." - Hillary Clinton, 2016. Talk about dog whistle politics....
edit on 4-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOVE IT. TY.
What a moron!

Obam'a time is almost done and there's really nothing more he can do but trash talk people better than he is. I mean, isn't that all he's really done for the duration of his so-called presidency, trash talk the American people while cowtowing to the rest of the world?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join