It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tries to trash Trump, turns into a complete mess when teleprompter breaks.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Gryphon66
Again, for your edification, a member of my nuclear family was a crackhead as were several of his friends---most of his friends at the end of his life. So yes, I have plenty of anecdotal evidence of how crack affects the brain. I also have several college levels courses on brain chemistry and the effects of chemicals on the brain. My husband and I took every class in that subject offered at the local university in an attempt to understand what was happening to this loved one's brain and how to help him stop. If you're truly interested in knowing the long-term effects of crack I'm sure there's a class or two at your local college or university in which you can enroll.

"This" is what happens to the brain, the pathways that get wired wrong and make people babble randomly. Not all the time, not in any discernible pattern but in the midst of a conversation, any tiny distraction will set it off. In the video his teleprompter failed, a big distraction, and nonsense began coming out of his mouth. His history of drug use was admitted. Use Google if you're really interested.

Please stop with the race baiting. You started it, so please just stop. Race has nothing to do with crack use.

I'm sorry if you've had problems in your family associated with drug abuse. You have college courses about drug use? Awesome.

So, brain damage from drug abuse doesn't happen all the time? The symptoms of brain damage are not constantly present?

Hmmm ... that's not what many sources say ...

Some definite negative phenomena appear either coincident with drug use, or after use has been continued for some time. These phenomena include depression, isolation, defensiveness and paranoia. The person’s moods may swing wildly and they may manifest a false sense of confidence and power. There may be hallucinations and confusion. The person may think there are bugs crawling on his skin. They may pick and scratch at their skin. They will probably have trouble concentrating.

Narconon - Signs and Symptoms of Crack Cocaine Use

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were presenting just enough truth to fit your assertion that the President is a crack-user.

Address your concerns about race-baiting to where they belong ... to the baseless, non-sensical right-wing propaganda you saw fit to bring into this absurd conversation. Or, cite a reputable source to back up your claims that President Obama is a crack-user, displays any symptoms of crack use, etc. etc.

If not, own up to the sources of your claim and let's move on.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Konduit

C'mon, that wasn't a brain fart, that was a full blown evacuate-your-cerebral-bowels moment ROFL. I guess the WiFi implant between obama's ears, where his brain may or may not have been, failed as well. Hard to control a puppet without a feedback loop ;-)

Laughed my ass off!

Cheers - Dave

The Machine strikes back against Samaritan !!!

Harold !!!

OMG! that will be epic!

Harold is pissed off now.

but Obama blew the whole diss on Trump by stuttering like that.

Not very presidential.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2
Sucks to be president does it. He did it for eight years almost and these losers are still laughing at nothing. The taste of defeat must taste like steak by now huh boys. Get ready for the next round of sad attemps on hill.

It only sucks to be president with a true loser AS president. And Resident Obama is a LOSER to the tune of 14-16 TRILLION dollars .. , but your grand kids and their kids can pay for his mistakes, well, because he expects them to. I'm sure they won't mind after you explain it to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
You bring race into the discussion and then accuse me of being a right-wing propagandist?
Wow, I think I'm backing out of this conversation. I've made my position quite clear. if you need further education on the long term effects of crack on the brain, I'd suggest you take several classes and learn what happens to the brain as a result of crack abuse or any number of other chemicals, many of them perfectly legal with a prescription. Or go down to your local halfway house and talk with some crackheads who are attempting to recover their lives.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
okey doke
1. someone whose been tricked or duped
2. a trick
3. someone who was slipped something i.e.drugs or alcohol
"Man that okey doke was easy prey, we got his money and his car from him without him even realizing."
"They played an okey doke on you, shad"
"He's just an okey doke,his friends slipped him something in his drink"
by afrochika September 24, 2003 From the Urban Dictionary

Didn't you guys get the PC memo? Be careful in its usage, you may tread unto "Culture appropriation" territory and commit a faux faux.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A lot of salty people in this thread.

Jump on anything to try and make yourselves feel better. This is such a non-story but I guess this happens when people are desperate.

Nothing to see here. Just some spilt milk and a few tears.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Jump on anything to try and make yourselves feel better. This is such a non-story but I guess this happens when people are desperate.

Yep.
The current POTUS speaking at a public event appears to be having a stroke.
Nothing to see here.
But Trumps hairstyle is worthy.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Oakley Doakly!?......Trumparoonie is......Ding Dong Diddley Provocative......

Second Line - DIDDLEY!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yep.
Nothing to see here.

You think Trumps hairstyle is worthy of its own thread? Wow. I guess the standards for this site really have dropped.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

what about big Ron he was an actor !

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Of course he became president of the US...you guys are just nobody special mocking him on some internet forum. Kudos to you (sarcasm).
I would pay money to see ANY of you address hundreds of million people without an autocue.

Of course, you would never be in that position (see above)

By the way, i don't even like Obama as a president. Incredibly disappointing is my opinion of him.
edit on 3-6-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
"Okey doke" really made me smile when I saw this yesterday. As a european I always thought he was an OK President when giving speeches.

edit on 3-6-2016 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
"Okey doke" really made me smile when I saw this yesterday. As a european I always thought he was an OK President when giving speeches.

Thats cuz he is. Every president ever has relied on an autocue..but the anti obama cheerleaders have been jumping on anything he does wrong for the last 8 years, its become a reflex at this point.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is hilarious. Either Obama was having a stroke, or he has become so dependent on machines to do his job that he can't even think without them. He honestly looks like a lost puppy by the end of the video.

That "Oh crap" look on his face @0:09

Obama is a mess. Don't try to stump the Trump, okie doke?

Of course 30 seconds is an eternity on stage, but he DID recover. (I assume that is the reason that they cut so abruptly) .

Yes, it sounded horrible, but relying on a teleprompter is also about saving time. For most of us it is time consuming to learn a text by heart and to me it is more than okay that he did not spend the time to memorize something as unimportant as this.

I would have been terrified if it happened to me though, haha.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yep.
Nothing to see here.

You think Trumps hairstyle is worthy of its own thread? Wow. I guess the standards for this site really have dropped.

No.
You didn't read the sarcasm.
I forgot to put the rolley eye emoticon in there for the sarcasm impaired.
My apologies.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: introvert
You guys are so funny. Obama has a teleprompter malfunction, looks silly trying to recover and you take the opportunity to have a Right Wing dog-pile/circle jerk.

How cute.

Do you guys feel better?

I would've felt better if this entire presidency wasn't a malfunction.

Seems like he has done a decent job. The US economy is still chugging-along, no martial law, gun confiscation or round-up's of Christians.

Apparently the only malfunction is in people's ability to put their partisanship aside to look at things objectively.
. It's the stuff people like you aren't noticing or acknowledging for what it is. Ex:bundy ranch seizure, TSA groping and 3 hour long waits at the airport plus back scatter machines, ndaa, Common Core and the Utah data warehouse for storing all children's and their families data, Agenda 21 activities and then unfortunately socialized medicine with stimulus spent on Hitech Act upgrading the nations medical records systems to accommodate obamacare.
Oh yah and now that someone had explained the okie doke remark it shows truly that he was NEVER a President for all of the people but a president for a select group.
edit on 3-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obama is establishment? Okay.

OMG that is so much scarier then Tom Cruise jumping on her couch! I bet that is the laugh Jim Carrey would have as he axe murders me in my nightmares now lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: syrinx high priest

Maybe 8 years ago, but people have seen his true colors as an establishment crony and doormat for foreign leaders.

Not to mention under 8 years of the Obama administration, the US has tripled its debt, lowered its credit rating, increased the cost of health care AND made it mandatory, and race relations in the country have been set back 40 years.

US Debt 2009: $11,909,829,003,511.75

US Debit 2016: $18,825,061,664,535.94

Notably the second number is NOT three times the first, putting the lie to the claim that debt has tripled under Obama.

US National Debt by Year

Standard & Poor’s downgraded the U.S.’s AAA credit rating for the first time, slamming the nation’s political process and criticizing lawmakers for failing to cut spending or raise revenue enough to reduce record budget deficits. S&P lowered the U.S. one level to AA+ while keeping the outlook at “negative” as it becomes less confident Congress will end Bush-era tax cuts or tackle entitlements.

Bloomberg

So, the credit rating cut related to the actions of Congress, not the White House.

The Republicans’ ad takes anecdotal experiences about cost increases that would be rare but potentially true and creates the impression that the federal health care law is just one big heap of problems for patients without any benefits. Then it tells voters that despite that morass, Crist supports it. People may see increases to their health care costs under the law, but the typical experience is nowhere near what the ad suggests. Indeed, other Floridians will see their costs go down. We rate the claim Mostly False.

Health insurance costs are skyrocketing under Obamacare, Republican Party says - MOSTLY FALSE - Politifact

Race relations have been set back, mostly as a result of constant barrage of commentary to that effect from the right-wing press, Voter ID discrimination, reversals of the Voting Rights Act, etc. The claim of "set back 40 years" is hyperbole though and clearly a matter of opinion not based on the facts.

So, 3 out of 4 claims about the Obama Administration are patently FALSE, and one is a matter of opinion.

Next?

Don't come here tell us how great Obama is and not expect reality to fall on your head.

A nice graph showing how great everything under Obama has become:
www.zerohedge.com...

and another showing all the jobs he made

mercatus.org...

Now I'm sure you can go out and find me many graphs that show how great he's done. That is the problem with the internet. There are now 2 sets of FACTS lol and we can pick and choose whichever ones we want. But to say hands down he's only done great is definitely arguable.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Ouch. That was just painful. But, in all fairness, I need to see the whole video. He could have said something impressive.

I can surmise all of Obama's recent speeches for you since you missed it: Trump is bad. Even Bernie is bad in fact he's twice as bad. Hillary is good. 4 more years of the same. Conform.
edit on 3-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: groveacc
You have to find guys or gals putting words into his mouth behind the scene. And put them in the oval office instead.
Obviously BO is just a talking head. And he loves to be one. Sad reality of America. He knows he has no responsibility of what he is saying what so ever. Bogus birth certificate is obviously his ultimate leash put on by his handlers.

Oh did any of you see when Charlie Rose interviewed Obama's speech writers and they laughed and laughed about writing the lie, "If you like your insurance you can keep it"?

As a Jew I really hate Anti-Semitism. It's people like them that make people hate us.
edit on 3-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join