It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tries to trash Trump, turns into a complete mess when teleprompter breaks.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember that rash of tv talking heads spewing gibberish some time ago? I remember seeing clips of several who experienced some sort of brain abnormality on camera. There followed a lot of speculation about "secret weapons" and "radio waves" used as such to confuse the brain's normal patterns. Maybe his enemies were using such a weapon on him and it disrupted his brain as well as his teleprompter. After all, this is a conspiracy site, right?
Or maybe it's just a hangover from too many hours on the crack pipe?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Or maybe it's just a hangover from too many hours on the crack pipe?

... and people say whiners about Mr. Obama are racist.

Silly people.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Proud to be Okies....

We still wave Old Glory

edit on 2-6-2016 by burntheships because: better video

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obama is establishment? Okay.

edit on 2-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Abadee-abadee-abadee-if-if-if-if-That's All, Okie-Dokes!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hmmm, so I take it you could answer my question about what he meant in his usage of okie doke?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

In an afternoon speech here in which she described Trump’s ideas as “dangerously incoherent,” Clinton offered a sharply worded preview of a general-election argument that will frame her as a well-prepared commander in chief and Trump as unfit.

Washington Post

Blahahahahahahhhahhahahhahaha.

I don't like Trump, I don't care for much of what he says an I am not sure I buy his sincerity in his presidential run; MotherMayEye's idea that his part was to trash the Republican party comes to mind here.

But he is anything but incoherent. I know what he is saying and what he means when he speaks...unlike others in the public eye.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hmmm, so I take it you could answer my question about what he meant in his usage of okie doke?

Yes, I understood it in context.

Of course, I'm not trying to misunderstand or find fault with everything the President does, based on my political agenda.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That was pretty funny. What I found MOST entertaining was the stammering. He usually has those long pauses. Those long pauses are clearly something he has worked on to overcome stammering. It was kinda sad like seeing a kid pick up an old speech impediment. Oh well, at least he wasn't being an a-hole.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well-known, well-documented characteristics of people "shure is funny, har, har, har...."

Low hanging fruit: "The Obama Stutter" ... he's known for it, it's an aspect of how he talks in some circumstances.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I didn't really know about the stutter. Kind of makes me like him even more.

Republicans hero-worship a bully, so of course they're going to make fun of a stutter. That's Bully 101.

edit on 2-6-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I didn't really know about the stutter. Kind of makes me like him even more.

I don't particularly like the man myself. But facts are facts.

A huge deal is being made here about a simple characteristic that he has demonstrated for a very long time.

It is bait for bashing.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I like him. He speaks with intelligence. Strives for decency and has tried numerous times to peacefully reach across the isle. He's a class act.

He's not going to win over the bully-loving Sith crowd, no question there.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here's another clip of Mr. Obama talking about Mr. Trump (which to his credit, he normally doesn't do) in which he is:

1. Not using a teleprompter
2. Not stuttering
3. Not having a stroke, nor is he too stupid to improvise and state his opinions clearly

Anyone care to compare and contrast this clip with the first one? Or actually, you know, talk about the facts that are brought up? Step right up, LOL.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: eXia7

The millions who never had health insurance because they couldn't afford it.
I bet they don't feel that way.

But hey kick the poor and unfortunate to the streets. That's how you guys feel right. Me me me nothing for you. Go get your own. Am I right?

Yes, because high deductibles and poor coverage is good insurance right?

*smh*

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: essentialtremors
My god! Can you imagine what his conversations with foreign dignitaries are like with no teleprompter?

Maybe thats why nobody ever takes him seriously; because they don't know WTF he's saying

Actually he is many times easier to understand then Bush was. I would like to see people take the Presidents of the us seriously because the reputation of our nation is involved. When we laugh at him we are making fun of ourselves.

I have no quarrel agreeing with that.
But, when ANY leader presents an opportunity to laugh at them and show us that they're human, I'm going to seize the moment.

That's not to say that I still don't find his foreign policies laughable. Because, well they are.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What a babbling ignoramus. It really is embarrassing. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

The same way some of you all lost your minds the minute Obama took office?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
if he was running he would beat trump by 20 points and all of you know it

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Maybe 8 years ago, but people have seen his true colors as an establishment crony and doormat for foreign leaders.

Not to mention under 8 years of the Obama administration, the US has tripled its debt, lowered its credit rating, increased the cost of health care AND made it mandatory, and race relations in the country have been set back 40 years.

edit on 2-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join