It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tries to trash Trump, turns into a complete mess when teleprompter breaks.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: onequestion

What kind of president can't and doesn't have his own thoughts to articulate.

Donald Trump...Literally. His level of pandering and ability to completely flip flop in a matter of seconds is stunning.

Haha.
Sounds like a male version of Hillary that isn't a lawyer.
Sounds like a different version of Obama that had a job in the private sector.

That might be a new slogan?
Vote Donald! Like Hillary, but worse!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 HAHA yeah, that one!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh now he was being coherent but earlier it was gibberish. Earlier he couldn't land on a word, now he's plotting and throwing in code.
Okaaaaay then. Eenie meenie miney mo pick the one that's apropos.
He's a genius, he's a jerk,
Pick whichever one will work.

You're a poet, and don't know it.

And may not know the racial undertones of his poem either.

I do because the local microbrewery had the gall to use it on one of their billboard adverts and the local racial grievance editorial writer had to inform the world of it.

I believe the member you are referring to is a 'she' and not 'he' as you said 'his' poem.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oh my, do you really think that was an accident? Please tell me know know I wrote that with purpose?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OMG what a group. I guess if I said I like raspberries over blackberries that would be racial too.
The caliber of intelligence in this thread astounds me.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Oh now he was being coherent but earlier it was gibberish. Earlier he couldn't land on a word, now he's plotting and throwing in code.
Okaaaaay then. Eenie meenie miney mo pick the one that's apropos.
He's a genius, he's a jerk,
Pick whichever one will work.

You're a poet, and don't know it.

And may not know the racial undertones of his poem either.

I do because the local microbrewery had the gall to use it on one of their billboard adverts and the local racial grievance editorial writer had to inform the world of it.

I believe the member you are referring to is a 'she' and not 'he' as you said 'his' poem.

If that's so, then I apologize for getting that wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

OMG what a group. I guess if I said I like raspberries over blackberries that would be racial too.
The caliber of intelligence in this thread astounds me.

No, I don't think so.

You honestly haven't heard of the original eeny-meeny? Instead of a tiger, you were catching an n-word by the toe.

Our local microbrewery compounded that undertone by putting up different shades of their ale with eeny-meeny-mighty. So the local columnist wrote about it. Yael makes a habit of digging up every potentially racist thing that goes on in the city. If you didn't know, don't feel bad. I didn't either until that flap a few years ago. This is why I detest racial grievance mongers, they do more to keep racism alive by teaching us all the wonderful ways to be racist than they ever do to kill it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's your measure of success? No martial law, gun confiscation and the economy has not made it so greenbacks are used for kindling?

Jaden

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: Konduit

What's REALLY funny is, for lots of Obama folks, that's plenty good enough.

It doesn't matter how inarticulate or terrible he is! He's anti Trump and Trump is a boogy man! I'm surprised we haven't seen someone post that yet from the lefters. I think even they are done with Obama. I used to think I'd miss Obama like I ended up missing Bush even though I never liked Bush very much while he was in office. I think I won't miss Obama though. Nope.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: Konduit

I find it so funny that you said "stroke." When I saw this earlier today, the first joke I made to myself in my interior monologue was that he was having a stroke. Something was WAY off..... Until I remembered that he is just terrible when he speaks on the fly (sans the teleprompter). How many states did he visit on the campaign? Was it something like 57 with 2 more to go?

JUST MY OPINION:
To be candid, I think Obama gets flustered because he doesn't say what he really want's to say, as Trump does... and he is a bit jealous about that. I can't say why he doesn't say what he really want's to. It's definitely possible he senses that "the unwashed masses" wouldn't like his message.

In any event... thanks to the interwebz Obama's studdering Porky Pig impersonation will live on forever (like George Bush Sr's puking moment will).

Hmmmm I never even considered that theory! I can almost see it on his face sometimes though like he's holding down a tirade while just smiling and nodding lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Mountain out of a mole hill brought to you by those people over at Fox again. Yeah I think its hilarious but not the way you do.

Mocking Bush for 8 years was great fun. That is one of the things that has turned me off about the left. How come we can't have Obama jokes? There were mountains of material. I think the president should be our main source of jokes.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2
a reply to: paxnatus

8 years of making people like you upset was enough. Still crying over the loss. So put that in your history books.

It's ok I get to use your tears as a power source for the next 8 years. The SJWs are going to cry a river and you could get a lot of hydro power or end California's drought with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Please don't tell me he stammers around like this during trade negotiations and defense meetings...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kita0dtita

originally posted by: Maverick1
"A buncha okey doke"?? he said, let me repeat :

A BUNCHA OKEY DOKE!

Good God.

Not from usa and i ask how grown up that is? Or maybe he is distracted by ewok pet on Trumps head.
The force is strong here, here on his head is a pet full of Midi-chlorians. And we know:
"Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you."
―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Anakin Skywalker
Maybe Obama learned to quiet his mind and spoke to them and they told him "Once we were brothers in the Force. But from the Hundred-Year Darkness were born the Sith."
―Unidentified Jedi
Bad mojo ppl. End is starting...

Makes more sense then anything else in this election LOL. Midichlorians 2016!
edit on 2-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: introvert

That's your measure of success? No martial law, gun confiscation and the economy has not made it so greenbacks are used for kindling?

Jaden

It was meant as mocking the Right Wing nutters that claimed Obama would do all of those things.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

No it isn't.
And don't you dare tell me what my intent is. You don't have a clue about me.

Saying the term "Okie Dokey" is a term used to describe pullling a fast one or lying.

Calling someone the subjective "OKIE DOKE", as a noun, is a racial/ethnic term used in the hood, to describe WHITES.

Fact

Oh, so he was basically using the equivalent of honkey or cracker?

I remember when the media got up in arms about macaca ... So shouldn't this also be an issue? It is at least as big a deal if that is what happened.

Ok. I think this thread has changed from being childish, to going full-retard.

Congratulations.

Yep you and your buddies have successfully trolled it and de-railed it. Now back to Obama being a stuttering communist just like Romney called him out on in Epic Rap Battles of History in 2012!
www.youtube.com...
Wish I had voted for Romney.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"If we turn against each other..."

As he tries to insult a candidate.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

Of course. having a different opinion or having a more adult-like approach is trolling and derailing.

Oh well.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Please don't tell me he stammers around like this during trade negotiations and defense meetings...

I think he has other people do the "talking" for him.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

No it isn't.
And don't you dare tell me what my intent is. You don't have a clue about me.

Saying the term "Okie Dokey" is a term used to describe pullling a fast one or lying.

Calling someone the subjective "OKIE DOKE", as a noun, is a racial/ethnic term used in the hood, to describe WHITES.

Fact

Oh, so he was basically using the equivalent of honkey or cracker?

I remember when the media got up in arms about macaca ... So shouldn't this also be an issue? It is at least as big a deal if that is what happened.

Ok. I think this thread has changed from being childish, to going full-retard.

Congratulations.

Yep you and your buddies have successfully trolled it and de-railed it. Now back to Obama being a stuttering communist just like Romney called him out on in Epic Rap Battles of History in 2012!
www.youtube.com...
Wish I had voted for Romney.

The trolls haven't derailed this thread at all...it's the #2 top story on ATS...and still going strong.

BTW...Obama didn't save the economy in Indiana...anything but.
It was Fracking, low oil prices and a Republican Governor.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join