It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog doesnt get the hint.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Saw this posted somewhere else and thought it was touching.

Not much to add.

Enjoy!

i.imgur.com...

edit on 1-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
I love it! What a cutiepie!! A cuddle bug, ahhhhh.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Lol, I haven't heard that saying in years. And why wouldn't one want to cuddle? Puppy cuddles are awesome!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That dog is an avatar for all of them.

its all cute and lovely until its 100 degrees outside, and their natural resting body temperature is 102, and it feels like they are about to make you burst into flames.

I love dogs. I love them more in the winter.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I had a cat who was like that. He was forcibly weaned too early, so I become surrogate momma by default. He was an awesome bedmate. He never crowded and if you reset yourself, he'd just sort of reset himself without any fuss or pushiness.

... and then summer would hit ... and you would want him to go sleep elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is it typical for them to want to sleep so much and for them to want to "cuddle"?

edit on 10-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is it typical for them to want to sleep so much and for them to want to "cuddle"?

Yes to both.

DOgs like to "cuddle" as part of their dog behavior. They will sleep on top of each other happily, and really appreciate having their back to a wall while trying to sleep. They will also tend to tunnel under the covers for the same reason.

Dogs are prodigious sleepers. My little sasha sleeps all night with me, and then all day with the wife. She's up for a couple of hours in the morning and then again in the evening. She's lazy. But she's not fat, so she's got that going for her We feed our dogs almost no carbohydrates.

I have a new dog (Sammy) that is my youngest sons recent acquisition. He's a collie/yellow lab mix. Great dog, very friendly If you don't stop to scratch him a bit when you get home, he'll ram into you a few times with his head to let you know he says "hi".

new topics

top topics

join