It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious savages to get 1st degree murder for killing their kid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I agree.

Religion is many times used to counter awareness and pushing for faith and blindness to contradictions. And if you take a tool like Yoga or meditation and use it without the dogma some souls of the religions who considers the tools part of their domain become annoyed.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
are they real Christians ? i cant remember Jesus Christ telling people not to try and cure someone and im not even christian , all i know from my belief as a Muslim that Jesus Christ performed miracles like healing people brought a man back to life and even created a bird from clay , so what religion are they talking about , its certainly not Christianity.

poor kid

James 5:13-16 ESV
Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

edit on 2-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I just knew that was gonna be in there somewhere. Got any proof? or did you say it because your as brainwashed as these foolish people?

Well said...no mention of which particular religion either. Rather lazy OP, minimal facts. I don't know about 1st degree Murder though, don't you have to prove intent? Maybe neglectful manslaughter?

And to the OP where were vaccinations mentioned again? LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

Most child molesters start out as victims, then they turn into offenders and harm others.

That's like saying most children of "anti-vaxxers turn into Ebola syringe injectors" What does that even have to do with the facts so far?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: VoidHawk

I just knew that was gonna be in there somewhere. Got any proof? or did you say it because your as brainwashed as these foolish people?

Well said...no mention of which particular religion either. Rather lazy OP, minimal facts. I don't know about 1st degree Murder though, don't you have to prove intent? Maybe neglectful manslaughter?

And to the OP where were vaccinations mentioned again? LOL

I linked to the story, there was no mention of which barbarian religion these people were so I had no idea. Based on the fact that they said church I assume it's some form of Christianity.

Why do I think they are anti-vaxxers? They are into "alternative medicine", they don't understand medicine, they don't trust doctors.. Am I a detective or isn't this incredibly obvious?

I would be surprised (and delighted) to find out they were for vaccinations.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

They proved that either their god does not exist, or, they proved that their god is a worthless piece of trash and has no powers whatsoever.

Oh that was evidence of god or no god...I think you need to look up what "proof" means. You really are letting your "rant" runaway from you -

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

pray

why pray - don't you trust the doctor?

What I wouldn't do is sit there chanting. This sounds more like Black Majick in my opinion.

People chant for their team to win at sports games - is that black magic?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Most child molesters start out as victims, then they turn into offenders and harm others.

That's like saying most children of "anti-vaxxers turn into Ebola syringe injectors" What does that even have to do with the facts so far?

You're reading the post wrong. Someone said earlier I shouldn't hate on victims because if you are brainwashed then you are a victim.

I was simply showing how victims are only victims until they become the abusers. I wasn't using this example towards vaccinations or even the kids, it was against the parents.

The parents crossed the line and went from being the victims of brainwashing to abusers.

The brainwashed parents are no longer victims if they are harming or killing others.

edit on 2-6-2016 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

They proved that either their god does not exist, or, they proved that their god is a worthless piece of trash and has no powers whatsoever.

Oh that was evidence of god or no god...I think you need to look up what "proof" means. You really are letting your "rant" runaway from you -

Ok well maybe it's not evidence but it shows that whichever god they are praying to either does not exist, or that god has no powers, or that god is a scumbag. Take your pick.

They did prove that praying doesn't do anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Cool Thing Is.... Once They've Been Imprisoned... Lurker(s) The Berzerker(s) Will Find Out Their Crimes And Punish Them Harshly. Religion In Jail Is Upheld By Brutality.
Wishes Them Good Luckies...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You're reading the post wrong

These scumbags were also most likely anti-vaxxers and now society will be safer as they will not be able to put others needlessly in grave danger with their horrible and disgusting belief systems.

HOW have I read the post wrong when your own words betray your anti-vaxx stance.
You were not content with only highlighting the very real danger of avoiding medical intervention but opened up the can of worms of vaccinations - why not stick to the facts?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"A Calgary judge has ruled key testimony from British Columbia in the death of a starved diabetic teen 13 years ago will be admitted as evidence."

Looks like the system is working for once.

globalnews.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join