It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me, ignored?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've noticed that people don't respond to my posts anymore, i'm not sure why? It seems when post in a thread, it's overlooked.

Is there some sort of conspiracy to ignore ZeroDeep? Hm, me thinks there is

Deep

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
no Zero, you always have good posts.

Me gives you pat on the back. No worries. We probably all have felt this way at one time or another. Ok, give me a thread reference, and I will go respond.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Zero, I don't know what it is. I find sometimes that I will post something with no response. It moves fast down the list of thread titles and off to oblivion. Sometimes I will post on a thread that has a lot of replies, and then........nothing; the thread dies. I might be the on the same list you are, or maybe we say things so controversial, boring, or outspoken that no one dare to type in a reply.

Maybe we should check through our posts to see the statistics of what happens to them.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Or also, why don't we start searching by category, instead of just using "recent posts" or "My recent". I'm down if you all are. At least that way we will see more posts by category.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Don't feel bad man, happens to me all the time.

It's only because they're not cool enough for us.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Nope.. i see your posts just dont know what to say most of the time.. hope this helps and no i dont have my ignore button on you and i never had it on any body yet..

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
Don't feel bad man, happens to me all the time.

It's only because they're not cool enough for us.

LOL....

I think it is comforting myself...
Why?

For me, it is nice to know that I am not the only one that feels this way at times...granted what I usually say is sarcastic or trivial...I to get the same feeling...but I would bet money you're are not being ignored Zero...your posts are always intelligent and well written...

so, take comfort my freind, it is not just you that gets that feeling..

Boba

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
*looks left, looks right, hangs head...*

See, I am being ignored right now....*sniff, sniff....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
ZeroDeep
One of the most intelligent members of ATS with a lot of wisdom and interesting posts, some of the best i have ever read in the religious section of ATS. You state your agruement so well that others cannot answer back.

You are one of the best at ATS

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I sometimes feel that way too and I've only been here a month!!

Maybe we should agree on a thread name/subject and start it over in ATS. We shall all endeavor to research a viewpoint and make it priority to post on that thread. Yea.....Nay.......

new topics

top topics

join