It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department admits tampering with video of tough Fox News question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
About that old story from a few years ago when the State Department claimed a glitch when a question was asked about missing reporter James Rosen.

Seems today, the State Department is saying they are investigating a possible “specific request was made to excise” the video.

WoW

I bet the SD is under some huge pressure lately.

This could mean SD officials were lying ?

Could they have been jealously worried about the Iran talks at the time ?

Hmmm

State Department admits tampering with video of tough Fox News question

Now here’s an interesting evolution: When the State Department was first pressed on why a tough question from Fox News correspondent James Rosen was missing from a Dec. 2, 2013, press briefing, a spokeswoman attributed the matter to a “glitch.” “There was a glitch in the State Department video,” said State’s Elizabeth Trudeau at a briefing in mid-May.

A different story issued today from the State Department’s podium. Asked about the situation, Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs John Kirby said that an internal probe into the matter had revealed that a “specific request was made to excise” the video.

Given the circumstances of the disappearance, that is not a shock.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
AT least they where honest for the first time, now lets see faux news do the same lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
AT least they where honest for the first time, now lets see faux news do the same lol.

Uhh Fox News (gee I wish some folks could spell) was the ones honest. They performed an interview ,asked pertinent questions , got them answered. Then the State department decided it was not appropriate for the US (and I stress that) public to hear...Gee , who made them top editors ?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Nazi's were more honest and transparent than this administration.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Uhh Fox News (gee I wish some folks could spell) was the ones honest. They performed an interview ,asked pertinent questions , got them answered. Then the State department decided it was not appropriate for the US (and I stress that) public to hear...Gee , who made them top editors ?

Faux news, the ones who brought you jesus and santa where white, good on faux news for behing honest for once.

PS: i only eat slow minded orcs

(post by rollanotherone removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

join