It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Finds Somali War Criminal Working Security At DC Area Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The vetting process is working perfectly. I see no reason to be concerned at all...

Considering he didn't commit any terrorist acts while he was here, it seems to have worked fine.

So, lets let in known war criminals, give them jobs where they could theoretically commit acts causing mass deaths, like in an airport, and just hope nothing bad happens.
That is your vetting process you think is working: "I hope nothing bad happens with that war criminal".

Knowing you, that sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
That's really bad.
Why was that guy allowed in the US to begin with?
Likely recruited because of his background experience...Obama and Hillary created ISIS and they are shipping them here by the thousands...This guy is probably just part of the team...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This isn't just a small local airport either, this is IAD...Dulles. Huge news. HUGE.

I'm sure there will be more to come.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The vetting process is working perfectly. I see no reason to be concerned at all...

Considering he didn't commit any terrorist acts while he was here, it seems to have worked fine.

Is this sarcasm or retardism?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Is this sarcasm or retardism?

Neither. We let in a lot of war criminals from WW2 as well. How people behave in a war is different from how they'll behave as civilians.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

What an awful mess this government really is. Its like Keystone cops only on drugs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join