It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE @ Long Beach City College 7PM EST.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

"Triggered" is just the latest buzzword that is being spread by propaganda in certain circles. People hear or read it a few times and it becomes a part of their own vocabulary/political tactics.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: TechniXcality
engaging in violence and illegal acts to try to silence him?

I would posit that you would know about violence and illegal acts, soldier, since you participated in an illegal war...

Clearly you don't know what it's like to be a soldier. You're just one of the many who reads and assumes life situations you have never been in. Kudos.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: introvert

It's not hard when it takes 5 seconds to use a search engine to find out. You should try it.

That's lazy.

What particular topic has he approached with statistics and data that you have fact checked and found him to be 100% correct?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

"Triggered" is just the latest buzzword that is being spread by propaganda in certain circles. People hear or read it a few times and it becomes a part of their own vocabulary/political tactics.

I actually use triggered in a playful way all the time. For example, it triggers me when I can't have ice cream.

I'm spreading propaganda against dairy!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: TechniXcality
engaging in violence and illegal acts to try to silence him?

I would posit that you would know about violence and illegal acts, soldier, since you participated in an illegal war...

phallic exposing member (how this gets past the Mods, I don't know). This is the latest lib attack on the man.
The Libs send in an army of Femenazis, then call in a Bomb Attack!
www.breitbart.com...
Illegal acts? Illegal war? Sounds a lot like the pot calling the kettle black.
I may or may not agree with some of what he states, but I defend his right to free speech, something the "Libs" are wanting to stop.

edit on V332016Wednesdaypm30America/ChicagoWed, 01 Jun 2016 17:33:01 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And how much have you done about what he says? You avoided the question completely. Also what does woman getting raped on school campuses have to do with pc culture? Does he address where the rapes happen?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

I actually use triggered in a playful way all the time. For example, it triggers me when I can't have ice cream.

That is not the same context in which I am referring.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Did he cancel due to the bomb threats ECT, it may be true, who knows?

Twitter
edit on 1-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
double post
sorry.
edit on V302016Wednesdaypm30America/ChicagoWed, 01 Jun 2016 17:30:23 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Because it's just a word, not propaganda.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Strange.

I think think of dairy when I view your post.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Who or what is milo yasawhatever?
Guess I'll need to do some Google

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

A word certain people love to just over and over again to try and demean anyone who wants to not agree with them. If you disagree with the circle jerk you must be triggered!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Because it's just a word, not propaganda.

Words are used in propaganda. Repeat it over and over enough times, and others will repeat it with you.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's lazy? That's how you do research my friend. Your response is lazy just like your arguments.

The gender pay gap, college campus rape statistics, the refugee crisis in Europe, the lefts silence on "moderate" Islam that oppresses women and gays more then any culture. You should take the time to watch and do research for yourself.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Strange.

I think think of dairy when I view your post.

Why are you being creepy towards my girlfriend?

Anyway, I hope Milo didn't cancel.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

A word certain people love to just over and over again to try and demean anyone who wants to not agree with them. If you disagree with the circle jerk you must be triggered!

I've had my fair share of people like that already today lol

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

They had to shut down his event last night because of a bomb threat. I hope this isn't the case again.

Bomb Threat Ends Milo Yiannopoulos Event at UCLA

I guess when you can't win the argument, silence the opposition.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

If we are arguing about propaganda words, circle jerk would be another I see tossed around...

Apparently agreeing with one another is a bad thing? Oh wait, it is just something that happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He's not at UCLA, he's at another college I think

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join