It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KING: Hillary Clinton should quit presidential race as email scandal engulfs her campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

Democrat and noted BLM activist Shaun King is calling for Hillary to drop out.

What could and should have been a very manageable problem to own, has now become a full-fledged scandal for Hillary Clinton and her campaign. Earnest observers, including Mika Brzezinski herself, believe that Hillary Clinton lied, repeatedly, to all of us. When pressed on whether or not Clinton was lying, Andrea Mitchell's answer was the one I just couldn't shake. You can see that she wanted to make sure she said what she had to say with respect and ultimately declared that what Hillary Clinton has told us just "doesn't hold up."

With the FBI investigation continuing and gathering information from the State Department IG report, and the ongoing FOIA case Hillary and her staff members are at risk of jail time. All of which will get more and more coverage on the nightly network news reports. None of which is good for the democratic party or the eventual democratic nom.
With people from her own party calling for her to step down how long will it be before she gets out of the way?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

With people from her own party calling for her to step down how long will it be before she gets out of the way?

She won't. Mark my words...Hillary is out for power, control and money. She has had her eye on that seat for a long time and Hell will freeze before she gives up. She will deny everything, even with all the damning evidence piling up every day and I'll bet she spends a good many hours on the phone, calling in favors or issuing threats.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

She will NEVER willingly step down. It would have to be in handcuffs and I don't see that ever happening.

The only hope is maybe Bernie can convince some super delegates that she will lose and to vote for him at the convention.

But I don't see that happening either.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
She will have to be forced down.

She will not go quietly or admit to anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm not all that impressed with Shaun King either... he seems to be one of the folks stirring the pot and encouraging the divide among different racial groups...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I don't care for him either. It is just not very often I have seen an acknowledged democrat lay out the email scandal and call for Hillary to step down. Also she is suppose to OWN the black vote......

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It really is amazing a candidate has a dozen FBI agents investigating her yet she's able to run. Imagine if any other candidate was under such an investigation? But Clinton, gets a free pass because she may be the most corrupt politician there is.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No, she won;t drop out, but this is big for these particular news people to give ten minutes to this. These guys are not normally Hillary detractors. In any other context they would be called shills to the Hillary machine. For THEM to rake her over the coals like this is noteworthy. This ain't the National Review talking here.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The "THEM" you reference I agree is a big deal. When she resists dropping out she will get protested like trump is. Who could have imagined BLM and other "activists" protesting Hillary?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
He's a Bernie supporter. Of course he would say something like this.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Does that make the story any less credible?
A black activist writer at a mainstream media outlet used mainstream television news broadcasts as evidence to call for Hillary to step down all because he backs Bernie?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

A black activist writer at a mainstream media outlet used mainstream television news broadcasts as evidence to call for Hillary to step down all because he backs Bernie?

No. The "story" is legitimate. But we cannot dismiss the fact he is a Bernie supporter and that may have played a role in his decision.

That's all I was saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I haven't heard of any other Bernie supporters openly calling for Hillary to step down , in fact Bernie himself only recently began to comment on the email scandal.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think Hillary has angered MSNBC:
radaronline.com...

Trust, but verify! One congressman learned that lesson the hard way this week, when MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell caught him repeatedly making false statements about Hillary Clinton‘s email scandal on air.

“She’s the only one who had a private server,” Mitchell said. “She’s the only one who did not cooperate with the investigators, and she’s the only one who was not out front about it.”

I guess this is why Hillary has stopped doing press conferences; all the people in the press she has lied to would be there to ask her about the IG report.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
no ....silly people who think our government gives you correct and truthful info ! how many would go down with her and how many would disappear !

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
BLM hates Hillary and loves Bernie. He's going to give them more 'STUFF', and they know it.

He also let's them grab his microphones unimpeded (WOMEN) and headed the "Jesse Jackson for President" campaign.

But bring Hillary to US on the other side...we will make an example of her in November.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Doesn't matter.

Hillary 2016, because Trump said some mean things.

(this post was brought to you by sensitive sissies)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No. The "story" is legitimate. But we cannot dismiss the fact he is a Bernie supporter and that may have played a role in his decision.

That's all I was saying.

If the story is legitimate, do his motivations really matter?

top topics

join