It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google is not a book Trust your memory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I beg to differ.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I imagine Snoop Dogg would have us all believe his Rastafarian alter ego was a result of the Mandela Effect.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Websites can be written by any nut case . Wikis are the primary example of this.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Last I heard, Snoop Dogg had changed his name to Snoop Lion, and became a reggae artist.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Websites can be written by any nut case . Wikis are the primary example of this.

That was nut case example of disinformation. Sift anything you read , fact check, cross reference, not attack the messenger (wiki, in this case).

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: intrptr

Little glimpses of the truth in a sea of lies.

For me it's getting quite a big ocean. I came here for the UFO's CT's more or less ignorant of the fact that MSM more or less is distorting the truth about many many subjects.

For me internet it seems is becoming more a tool to manipulate free speech instead of propagate free speech.

i once read 1984 now I'm in the movie

Good point. We all are. Difference begin being with internet we can carry on discourse. You and me the little people can reflect off each other. Compare notes, reach our own conclusions.

In the past it was just whatever tv, newspapers and radio said, period.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Good point. We all are. Difference begin being with internet we can carry on discourse. You and me the little people can reflect off each other. Compare notes, reach our own conclusions.

I think you're right until a certain point. Here comes my CT.. At the moment most discourse is (I think) still human. But Internet bots are more or less taking over the discourse on forums. Microsoft/Google has invested a lot in making a bot that could pass the turing test, Injecting A.I. bots into internet e.g. YT Facebook , maybe ATS
may already have an effect on the direction a forum takes. It's a way to control the masses without their knowledge. Most people just follow a trend and WILL change their behaviour into the desired one. I know that this is quite paranoid so shoot me if I'm wrong

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I think you're right until a certain point. Here comes my CT.. At the moment most discourse is (I think) still human. But Internet bots are more or less taking over the discourse on forums. Microsoft/Google has invested a lot in making a bot that could pass the turing test, Injecting A.I. bots into internet e.g. YT Facebook , maybe ATS

I think some people are programmed (like bots) to spout certain mores, ideologies, they don't need 'bots'. But I'd entertain that if you could point me to one that has been proven to exist. Everytime they try that it ends up terminated. Remember the twit "A.I"?

techcrunch

Edit: Around here thy had google self driving cars, until one crashed into a bus. I still see them on the road, but they put drivers back in the drivers seat. People make the best 'bots'…

google search...

edit on 2-6-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I think some people are programmed (like bots) to spout certain mores, ideologies, they don't need 'bots'. But I'd entertain that if you could point me to one that has been proven to exist. Everytime they try that it ends up terminated. Remember the twit "A.I"?

Also good point but...
Put your tinfoil hat on

The problem is the 'Prove' It is almost impossible to do that but A.I. are on the net.
They(microsoft) always use the old failed experiment adagio. Remember the NSA Key in windows... hmmm I dont trust MS and I have good reasons (Using Linux for over 10 years)

Also Neural networks become quite clever ( for instance Deepdream) and I know that IF A technology exists it will be used but not always admitted.

Remember every 12 year old can TCP connect for instance Cleverbot with a chatserver or whatever (ATS forum) and edit the comments. Kinda hybrid thingy. It's a way to create alot of comments very quickly and dominate whatever conversation (shills).

1 For me it's (bots) an explanation why a lot of comments are so 'stereotype' and 'aggresive' because it's a kinda easy to program response.
2 And they are always argressive on Alternative (non-MSM) topics and only present within the (latin character set) ?
3 Responses within other character sets like cyrillic,hanguel Kanji Hiragana and katakana are more or less like they used to be only 5 years ago (?? is only the West targeted ??)

Anyway for me it's a fact that Internet has changed and there is always some man in the middle attack somewhere manipulating people back to a mainstream consensus.

edit on 622016 by frenchfries because: links added

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Okay, this was too reaching though, ya think?

But Internet bots are more or less taking over the discourse on forums. Microsoft/Google has invested a lot in making a bot that could pass the turing test, Injecting A.I. bots into internet e.g. YT Facebook , maybe ATS

I'm not aware of bots 'taking over the discourse'…

But if you do find one let me know, I want to talk to it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Okay, this was too reaching though, ya think ?

Well that's ATS , main consumers of tinfoils.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Just keeping it real…

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

everything inside the box is real

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join