It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE @ UCLA 10PM EST.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Anywho,...I have both monitors up, one for the stream, one for ATS. This should be interesting. Beer in hand. I just wish the audio was a tad better.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Yes, well it looks like they figured it out, huh??? Maybe I should be captain after all.

Milo's not up quite yet.

Clearly since the police were there so much longer than the speech began and the protesters forced it to be late... I would say the security office dealt with it amazingly

link   

originally posted by: jappee
Anywho,...I have both monitors up, one for the stream, one for ATS. This should be interesting. Beer in hand. I just wish the audio was a tad better.

That aint no joke

link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Don't know what you mean by 60+ minute video since it's a live stream, but the event is just starting and you should stick around to watch. You might find it very informative about whats going on in college campuses all over America.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

stop responding if you arent reading them, or if you want me not to respond to you. the ball is in your court, but forgive me for not believing you every time you say," I'm not reading your posts" clearly you are, and you want the last word that's not how this works.

listen, liberals once agin blocked doors and caused huge problems before the event even started, and your first point is to say, others should plan around them. That's not how this works, it's wrong! You don't condemn the liberals you condemn the people who just want to hear him speak for not arriving earlier. yes, you are wrong! Also you've called everyone in this thread assholes and you've told me to "suck it" which I am a heterosexual man, so I'm quite offended by your proposition. With all that being said, I will continue to offer retort every time you respond, so figure it out because I'm not going anywhere.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

The natural reverb from the room is ....woohoo! never mind they just fixed it. Are they reading this thread??!!!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

Clearly since the police were there so much longer than the speech began and the protesters forced it to be late... I would say the security office dealt with it amazingly

Right. That's what I just said. Good for them. They figured it out. I'm agreeing with you.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm sure someone in control of the presentation is paying attention to internet comments somewhere about the audio.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Milo got to meet daddy in San Diego the other day, MAGA!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I'm sure someone in control of the presentation is paying attention to internet comments somewhere about the audio.

Agreed, it seems to be apparent at this point, they seemed to switch to the feed from the board, not the live room mic, good call.(should have been from the start)

edit on 5/31/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Milo got to meet daddy in San Diego the other day, MAGA!

I saw that on twitter. A caption along the lines of "He said we were attractive"

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Guy. You're posts are actually getting longer now.

I don't get it. I told you I'm not reading it. You're just wasting your time.

I find it hilarious that you persist like this though.

I don't know what else to say. You're just wasting your time. Save your energy. I don't care what you have to say. You destroyed all credibility in your opinion as far as I'm concerned. Nothing you have to say to me matters. NOTHING. Get over it. Or don't. Whatever. But stop clogging my reply inbox alerting me to posts I'll never read.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TechniXcality

Guy. You're posts are actually getting longer now.

I don't get it. I told you I'm not reading it. You're just wasting your time.

I find it hilarious that you persist like this though.

I don't know what else to say. You're just wasting your time. Save your energy. I don't care what you have to say. You destroyed all credibility in your opinion as far as I'm concerned. Nothing you have to say to me matters. NOTHING. Get over it. Or don't. Whatever. But stop clogging my reply inbox alerting me to posts I'll never read.

For someone not paying attention to what he is saying, you sure are commenting an awful lot about what he is saying....

link   
Rare Pepe.

link   
Back on topic... I'm happy to hear that there are no disruptions so far.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Same.... although this will probably make national news in the morning which I also look forward to.

link   
Milo "they know that screaming racist is not working anymore, now you have to come with facts'.....moments later.....AND it BEGINS

link   
Uh oh triggered!

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

brother, stop it you look silly

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

nevermind...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join