It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50% Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
These same people would likely say that Clinton deserves her
coronation, just "install" her at the White House, and cancel the
elections.

Because we know Democrats do not care if other Democrats
break the law, and are traitors to the United States.

But...if this were a Republican or Independent under
FBI investigation, there would be riots.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

I happen to be very well informed. If you read some of my posts regarding her actual record you'll see.
Low information voter? Is that one of those trumpisms?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'll say. I'm from Louisiana and most of my polititans( governors, Lt govs, the mayor) go to federal prison after office. Hill should just do her time and run when she gets out. Or run it from jail if she really wants to.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a rich new poll from Rasmussen Reports.

50% Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted

This is the crazy part.

Among Democratic voters, 71% believe Clinton should keep running, a view shared by only 30% of Republicans and 46% of voters not affiliated with either major party.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Adonsa

I happen to be very well informed. If you read some of my posts regarding her actual record you'll see.
Low information voter? Is that one of those trumpisms?

Care to share a link to one of these missives?

EDIT - P.S. Low information voters was coined by Rush Limbaugh.
edit on 1-6-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I do not see Hillary ever going to jail. If she is found guilty of anything. She will simply go to her pal POTUS and get a Presidential pardon. In any case it will wreck her political career and quite possibly hurt her ability to earn and speaking fees in the future.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why not? It's not the first time she has been labeled as a corrupt POS. Just ask Kenneth Star. Not trolling, just stating a political fact.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Of course they say that she should continue running. They are voting for Hillary in the first place despite everything she has said and done to show she cannot responsibly hold a position of power. Can you expect them to think long enough to conclude that she should not be running for President if indicted on these serious criminal charges?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
These same people would likely say that Clinton deserves her
coronation, just "install" her at the White House, and cancel the
elections.

Because we know Democrats do not care if other Democrats
break the law, and are traitors to the United States.

But...if this were a Republican or Independent under
FBI investigation, there would be riots.

Just flip the script if it were the other way around, except for the traitors part. that's just hyperbole. IN Texas people under indictment get elected all the time. All Republicans, by the way. No riots.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
71% of Democrats believe that she should continue running even if she is indicted? That is very instructive about the mindset of Democrats in general - and is exactly what Hillary Clinton is counting on...that Democrats will be so blindly loyal to the Party, (or enamoured with the concept of "the 1st female President") that they will vote for her no matter what she has done.

This is just about equivalent to Trump's joke that he could shoot somebody in the middle of the street and his supporters would still back him - the only difference being that Trump's statement was hypothetical/fantastical...but in Hillary's case it is going to be factual/real.

What is astounding is the type of offences we are talking about here (assuming indictments come down). We are not talking about writing a bad check, or punching somebody in the nose, or drug possession...we are talking about putting vital national security interests at risk - so as to protect her own personal/foundation information (ie. the misdeeds among these activities) from scrutiny, and to avoid the FOIA.

I wonder if the needle on this percentage will move at all if/when, on top of the email server indictments, she and Bill get slapped with corruption charges related to the Clinton Foundation (which may well all come down at the same time).

Wow America...your general moral compass is no longer just "off" - it seems to be completely gone.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Just flip the script if it were the other way around, except for the traitors part. that's just hyperbole.

I do believe she is the first person to be running for POTUS
while under investigation by the FBI.

It is not hyperbole, The Clinton Foundation is a sham, a fraudulent
charity and this is where the FBI investigation is going.

ETA: And I should have said "some Democrats". Because I know
there are some that are intellectually honest, and will not
vote for Hillary because of her willful disregard of the laws,
national security, and the lives of those who are on the line.
edit on 1-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When you say 50% reckon she should keep running if indicted...i assume you mean down to Mexico?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

If indicted, I think the decision to continue running will be removed from her power and transferred to the DNC. That Debbie Wazzerman-Schultz lady might allow Hillary to keep running though. She's batty like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join