It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Camp IS looking for money

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Let me know when you earn your first billion. A blowhard. You all sound like a bunch of jealous haters. You hate his money. You hate his businesses. You hate his hair. You rag on his young hot wife. How he has been married 3 times. He filed bankruptcy for a company, not personal.

Trump earned a billion, largely off the back of his family circumstances, and a few smart business decisions. He has grown that billion at an extremely slow rate compared to his peers. Depending on what you value him at, being kind he has only managed to increase his wealth by 4x over the past 30 years when his other peers have done so at 10x the rate.

Earning a billion isn't a good thing though, it's not a bad thing either... it's completely neutral, a persons pocketbook is not a marker of the respect you should have for them. Having money does not make one correct, neither is it an indicator of someone who is intelligent. As for all of the rest, I haven't slammed him on any of them. I have criticized his management style, it's not suited for public office. I haven't criticized his business though. I have said nothing of his hair, I actually defended his wife. His bankruptcy practices aren't ethical but they're not illegal either, Romney used to do the same thing.

Oh my goodness...he threw someone out of a boardroom? How dare he...SMFH...

He hires yes men. In business and government, if either is successful it's because underlings take matters into their own hands and make decisions based on the facts rather than what the person in charge wants to hear. Advisors then report what that person wants to hear and hides reality. That's all well and good in the private sector, that's what you're ultimately being paid for. In the public sector however this leads to wars such as what we dealt with a decade and a half ago where a President was mislead based on what he wanted to hear rather than on reality. I would rather not repeat those mistakes.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join