It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Camp IS looking for money

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just got an email from the Trump camp, looking for money

My favorite line of the email

"But here’s the problem: Crooked Hillary and her cronies are raising $2 billion to try to stop us."

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Just got an email from the Trump camp, looking for money

My favorite line of the email

"But here’s the problem: Crooked Hillary and her cronies are raising $2 billion to try to stop us."

How dare he raise funds for his campaign! The nerve!

I am a big fan of OPM. Apparently Trump is as well.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

what is OPM?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
who uses nicknames like that ? 4th graders ?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

what is OPM?

OPM - Other People's Money

Sorry, my education is in finance I just assume people know that term.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Well there are many people named Hilary. He is just being specific by identifying the 'crooked' one that fancies herself a politician.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You have to consider the target audience.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Hey, her hubby was slick willy, Bush was shrub, then we obama as obummer and of Reagan as Ronnie Raygun. It seems everyone gets a label from both sides of the political fence lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I google the stuff and got United States Office of Personnel Management, I was like what? Metallicus is a fan of the goverment???

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I google the stuff and got United States Office of Personnel Management, I was like what? Metallicus is a fan of the goverment???

Ugh!

I wouldn't want to give that impression!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Hey, her hubby was slick willy, Bush was shrub, then we obama as obummer and of Reagan as Ronnie Raygun.

The other candidates didn't use those names, though. No, only Trump has stooped to the level of a second-grader.

And now he wants your money... I thought he was using his own money to run... Oh, well, just another change of position...

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't give a penny to any political candidate. It goes against my belief that any money including money from the public shouldn't go to influence and finance a candidate's campaign. I'm also against endorsements, spin doctors and polls that influence a candidates popularity. Let the candidates stand on their own two feet and let the individual voter decide without being bombarded and influenced by all these deceptive tactics! Too many voters cast uninformed votes because they're too lazy to research the candidate's position. It's easier for them to just jump on the band wagon.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Like so many cult leaders he is now asking his followers to donate to bring about the beautiful world he promises.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't give him any money he's a billionaire.

If he wants to be president then he should do so of his own back not other people's money and especially from your economy.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You would think that a republican candidate would know the meaning of being self sufficient!

But I guess the rich are too used to spending other people's money since taxless corporations mostly thrive on the poor people's money in form of subsidies.
edit on 31-5-2016 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: thinline

Like so many cult leaders he is now asking his followers to donate to bring about the beautiful world he promises.

And he will get the money. His followers exhibit many cultlike traits in their devotion to the master.

www.csj.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't give money to any political candidates. None of them represent me anyway.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Hey, her hubby was slick willy, Bush was shrub, then we obama as obummer and of Reagan as Ronnie Raygun.

The other candidates didn't use those names, though. No, only Trump has stooped to the level of a second-grader.

And now he wants your money... I thought he was using his own money to run... Oh, well, just another change of position...

Trump is mudslinging in a political race? Wow, I am convinced now. I will be voting for Crooked Hillary instead of Trump, I would not want to be associated with such debauchery.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

“I like money. I’m very greedy. I’m a greedy person. I shouldn’t tell you that, I’m a greedy – I’ve always been greedy. I love money, right?

“But, you know what? I want to be greedy for our country. I want to be greedy. I want to be so greedy for our country. I want to take back money,” _ Trump

Also, he have no problem sending our soldier's as Saudi mercenaries to fight Iran as long money to be made.

"And the question is, at what point do we get involved and how much will Saudi Arabia pay us to save them? " - Trump

edit on 1-6-2016 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

We have to pay them, and we have a treaty where we are legally obligated to protect them. Remember Desert Storm? We sent plenty of people over there, including my aunt.

When the stuff hits the fan in Saudi Arabia, it doesn't matter if its Hillary or Trump, Americans will be going over there to defend them to the death.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join