It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday prep inventions thought.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Givn risr of natural disasters that avoid, what was safe measures that can guarantee your safety and recovery.

Well, one idea I have that I don't mind giving away because everyone with tech skills can build it, would be an anti-gravity trailer.

If you land in water, ou would have floatation devices active that surround the trailer.

Or if you want to be off the ground completely, there is a method to produce anti-gravity. You've all seen it.

Place those devices on all corners. There will be no radiation fallout due to the anti-radiation shelidinh you could have had installed first.no brainer

This is to ensure that you don't fall into a chasim if an earthquake was to split your town in half, you would be in the air to bring yourself to safe ground or rest at sea somewhere.

Just an idea.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have never seen any method to produce antigravity.
if it was commonplace enough to put on a doomsday trailer, you'd think people would be utilizing it in all kinds of fields now.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AscendantCause42

what utter bollox - go defecate in your bucket

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
wha????.....why is this even a new thread?....sounds likes B.S. to me

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Kids say the darnest things....lol.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AscendantCause42

I don't like to criticize but damn, I'd have to find a Frontier Gibberish dictionary for this one.

Could you restate this?

Love ya, man

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

friends don't let friends type drunk.....Beside's the poor typing skills,I still wonder where he got the anti gravity device.And if your shelter is floating above the ground when a chasm (chasim?) opens up,it will still fall in due to not having anything to repel under it,right?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

Ah, the anti-gravity device was common in his home universe.. .

obviously a Mandela Effect victim attempting to make his way in a hostile, strange universe.

top topics

join