It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally clear evidence that the PG film is a hoax!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Where did you see it at? Not a trick or trap question just genuinely curious.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Here ya go.

Briefly, my sighting was east of Walla Walla, in the foothills below BlackSnake ridge. It's an area that has, aside from mine, at least two sightings that I'm aware of.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
So... Unless I'm mistaken, this guy's logic is that the whole thing is a hoax, because there's a shot of the bigfoot standing there before it starts walking away.
So what, animals/people/creatures can't stand in place? This isn't evidence of anything whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Bill Munns has done extensive work with I believe the original, man is he gonna be pissed this johnny come lately just wiped out a couple of years of his work!
themunnsreport.com...

Igor Burtsev has the other copy from Patterson's widow, so how this guy got his hands on EITHER is a mystery?

edit on 1-6-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
AS others stated, I was fairly certain this had already been debunked, and the man wearing the suit was a friend or ranch hand of Patterson? Mandela Effect DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, while I would be quite thrilled to be proven wrong on the existence of "Bigfoot", I just don't see it as reality. The technology is just too good now to be stuck with Finding Bigfoot as "the search". If you take these films and videos at face value, these are not nocturnal creatures, and even in the expanse of the Northwest, a plane using specialized equipment should be able to pick up heat signatures somewhere regardless of time of day.

And that's where the "they are inter-dimensional beings who can't be picked up by infrared" junk gets added in, further discrediting the entire thought that they exist.

Not saying they never existed, but I have no reason to believe they do currently. Further, I'm not discrediting anything anyone here may have witnessed personally. I'd never suggest you were wrong. Your experiences are your own and I don't deny them.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
And that's where the "they are inter-dimensional beings who can't be picked up by infrared" junk gets added in, further discrediting the entire thought that they exist.

"The truth is stranger than fiction" definitely applies to sasquatches. I've read that some people believe they can somehow turn into balls of light and travel around in that manner. Sounds crazy, right? I've had balls of light materialize near me in the woods, float down into the trees, disappear, and then turn into bipedal footsteps coming from something I couldn't see.
Whatever made those footsteps also whistled at me.
So yeah. There's strange things out there.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: Maverick7

I swear I'm not being a wise guy but did we really need any type of closure on this..don't think there are many on here who believed this to be true...but it is ATS

Why not?
I dont see any major big deal about a yet to be discovered primate class. its not like other primates are simply unheard of unicorns in the wild. Plenty of people have said they have eye witness accounts of these primates..sure..why not. its semi interesting, like hearing about a giant boar sub species.

Agreed! People that say there simply cannot be something that big existing, have not spent any amount of time in the true wilderness.

Probably okay to assume that they haven't heard of this either. There still remains a lot to be discovered out there, and I'm not willing to close my mind to anything.

edit on 2-6-2016 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Im not convinced either way as to whether the PG film is real or fake.

To play devils advocate to his argument:

So basically this guys argument is as the horses and the videographer initially approach the bigfoot is standing relatively still for a whole two seconds. (Witnesses often say that the bigfoot will attempt to stand motionless to not draw attention or will stand motionless until the person gets too close and essentially flushes it out)

Looks like the bigfoot basically confirms its been spotted and then goes "ah crap the usual stand still trick didnt work" and then decides to egress. Sounds like a plausible explanation to describe its behaviour other than its an actor waiting for its cue.

35 frames for one step. Its standing still for 35 frames!!! You know what that means!?! The subject was standing still for two seconds. Thats it. Could have paused to see what the hell was walking up on it, maybe takes a second to go "oh crap humans, errrr what should I do....bail."

His argument is all baseless conjecture.

Given the MULTITUDE of related Sasquatch sightings over decades, and the fact that the vast majority of them relate a creature that makes a B-line for foliage with marked swiftness and speed, I find it HIGHLY CURIOUS that in the PG film, the subject matter not only obliges the camera (the camera of a showman who went out with the intent to film a Sasquatch, no less)...but in fact, the subject takes the LONG ROUTE towards cover as opposed to turning around or quickly moving to its left into the trees. No....it obliged Patterson in a wide open space, like a model walking the catwalk saying "look at me".

The PG film would seem to be at odds with the countless reports of Sasquatch wanting to remain hidden or running off.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Done by Blevin's Biblical Investigations, who has done extensive investigations of Noah's Ark, including timelines back to 4004 BC, the date God formed the Earth.

Bigfoot would be the logical progression from this. He is at least being consistent. lol.

Shame we didn't have sound, it would have cleared it up. "Now Roger?"..."Yes Bob go.....now give us a look back...that's it"...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Exactly and how often do people in general go climbing all the trees in a large forest to see what if anything is resting in them or scouting every hollow and hole that is apparent or hidden?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Well sure they do a good job of hiding from most people but every now and then they just say fark it and just waltz on by you.

My SSI lawyer has a buddy who lives in Birch Bay who claims to have seen them and having seen one I am amazed no one has gotten the game cam footage.

I chalk it up to the fact that hell maybe they can see,smell or otherwise sense when humans are leaving game cameras and other sensors around and avoid them.

One thing I do know is that the females are really amazingly beautiful although I did not get a straight look at its face and it did not bother to look over at us likely figuring we were no immediate threat.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
The technology is just too good now to be stuck with Finding Bigfoot as "the search". If you take these films and videos at face value, these are not nocturnal creatures, and even in the expanse of the Northwest, a plane using specialized equipment should be able to pick up heat signatures somewhere regardless of time of day.

Ah yes, heat signatures you argue! Here's something for your back pocket that may come in handy one day.

Did you know that with polar bear fur each individual hair shaft has a hollow core, an incredible evolutionary trait that fully insulates them...and thus their thick coat prevents nearly any heat loss at all? That is how they not only stay alive, but thrive in freezing arctic temperatures. They're actually hell to capture on thermal imaging, creating even more dangerous situations at times up north in their territory. They simply give off extremely weak heat signatures, if any.

Not knowing anything concrete about Bigfoot, and given their would-be survival in cold temperatures - one could argue that they may have some unique traits such as this as well. You don't need inter-dimensional beings or aliens to explain some phenomenon. Isn't mother nature amazing?

edit on 4-6-2016 by Ajax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

"ah crap the usual stand still trick didnt work"

"ah crap, now I'm in movies and conspiracy sites, there goes the neighbourhood"
I want BIG FOOT to be real....

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Its possible, being a supposed female in the video, she was purposely walking away from him in an obvious fashion to lead the videographer away from perhaps a family hiding in the tree line. A way as the alpha female of her pack to protect the rest of them.

Or, she just didnt feel threatened and didn't care and simply walked away.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Its possible, being a supposed female in the video, she was purposely walking away from him in an obvious fashion to lead the videographer away from perhaps a family hiding in the tree line. A way as the alpha female of her pack to protect the rest of them.

Or, she just didn't feel threatened and didn't care and simply walked away.

Yes....I will concede that is possible. What bothers me about the film isn't the film itself, but rather the framework and intent behind it....and of course Roger Patterson's reputation as a showman. The guy went looking to film a Sasquatch......

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Fear not. It is.

Sasquatch doesn't just live in the wild, it is, in many ways, the wild.

I don't mean that in any spiritual, or supernatural, way--though that could, I suppose, be the case, I don't claim to know. It lives its whole life in the wilderness. It doesn't go home to air conditioning, and order in Chinese, after a week or two of "roughing it". It's part of the wild. Just like a bear is. A puma. A blue jay. ...add to that an intelligence greater than all those?

Is it any wonder the big fella is seen more often by accident than intent?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadeWolf
a reply to: Sremmos80

And if I'm recalling correctly, it was Bob Heironimus that claimed to have been in the suit, and he's got less credibility than the average used car salesman.

And Roger Patterson is/was credible? Come on.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think the Patterson film is legit. There are many reasons why, but one that really stands out is this: The animals forehead slopes back too sharply for a human head to fit inside the "mask". The head slopes back immediately behind the brow ridge to a sagittal crest (which is the attachment point for large jaw muscles).

This is not a great picture. You can tell it's a copy of a copy because of artifact that makes it look like she's making a circle out of a thumb and finger. That artifact doesn't show up in earlier generation copies.

Her musculature also closely resembles that of a gorilla.

There are many other reasons I believe the subject of the film to be an actual Sasquatch, which I'd be happy do discuss if anyone cares.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Primatologist/ paleoanthropologist/medical doctor John Napier thought it was a well done hoax back in the early '70s.

"The upper half of the body, bears some resemblence to an ape, the lower half is typically human. It is almost impossible to conceive that such structural hybrids could exist in nature. One half of the animal must be artificial. In view of the walk, it can only be the upper half. Subsequently, I have seen and studied the film, frame by frame, a dozen times or more ... I was [also] puzzled by the extraordinary exaggeration of the walk: it seemed to me to be an overstatement of the normal pattern, a bad actor's interpretation of a classical human walking gait ... There is little doubt that the scientific evidence taken collectively points to a hoax of some kind. The creature shown in the film does not stand up well to functional analysis. There are too many inconsistencies ..."

"Great Mysteries-Mysterious Monsters 1975"

I don't see the "well done" part though. Looks very obviously fake.

This one must be real too, with a sagittal crest like that (incidentally from a 1941 movie, far better quality than the PG hoax).

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

didn't patterson say that when he saw it, it was standing there looking at him before he started filming and then left when he did.
pretty sure he did.

and who says cryptids don't stand like that, so me evidence that they stand in any particular way. as far as i know there aren't that many pictures of them or any studies in the wild.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join