It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alleluyah! Samael sees!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I saw this tag written on a wall somewhere. What does this mean, is there any scripture about Samael regaining his eye-sight, anywhere, Samael is the name of the original Satan, he is said to be blind. Is there anything in the books somewhere? What about the two lamp stands and the pillars of Hercules? The two prophets of God? Are they to be unleashed upon the world?
edit on 31-5-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well...I guess we will just have to wait and see .....but it puts me in mind of Samson....he was made blind. And he pushed down two pillars to destroy his enemies. He just needs to be careful that he fulfills whatever he whispers in the ears of harlots.

Btw...I knew as soon as I saw the thread title...who the author was.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Well...I guess we will just have to wait and see .....but it puts me in mind of Samson....he was made blind. And he pushed down two pillars to destroy his enemies. He just needs to be careful that he fulfills whatever he whispers in the ears of harlots.

Or stick to the Nazarite vows while he would be under the curse, draws parallells to John the Baptist. He lost his head for a stripper.

Btw...I knew as soon as I saw the thread title...who the author was.

Hehe

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
I saw this tag written on a wall somewhere. What does this mean, is there any scripture about Samael regaining his eye-sight, anywhere, Samael is the name of the original Satan, he is said to be blind. Is there anything in the books somewhere? What about the two lamp stands and the pillars of Hercules? The two prophets of God? Are they to be unleashed upon the world?

Samael is the angel of death in Judaism not the original Satan. He is the Father of Azazel, god of the desert.(Zohar) His (Samael) consort is Lilith, first wife of Adam. He is not blind in Judaism.

Samael is used in the Gnostic scriptures as one of the 3 names of the god of Judah/Israel. This is when it means blind God. It is called the Nag Hammadi library/codices and is easy to find.

Pillars of Hercules describes the area between Europe and Africa in the ocean before you get near the Atlantic and on the left and right is "the pillars of Hercules"

Personally I think there was a second Sphinx and those were the true pillars bit who knows it is in the realm of mythology now.
edit on 6-6-2016 by LenatasataneL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I believe that Samael is written of mostly in the Talmud. He comes to get the soul of Moses and Moses mocks him.

Sometimes it is said he is covered with eyes. The book of Enoch may allude to him and even be the source of the character being slightly based off Semyaza and the description of the terrible angel, maybe.

It seems like Semyaza is a combination of Sem/Sam-ael and Aza zel.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LenatasataneL

Plenty thanks for your insight. Reminds me I need to read up on Gnosticism. I am quite familiar with the Nag Hammadi library, and I have «all» the religious or Gnostic sefers (well, they are written in Egyptian or rather Coptic, so perhaps «scrolls» is a better word), that said, did you know that most of the sefers were not Gnostic, but rather belonging to Hermeticism (Hermes/Thoth)? These sefers are quiiiiiite hard to get your hands on, and I honestly don't know if they've even been published or for that matter properly translated. Gods would cry if they went missing or turned into dust. I certainly hope they are being taken properly care of.

Again, thanks for your insight, sir

edit on 10-6-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

tis the demiurge...

And he is blind

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Did a quick reading-up here and it turns out Shamael wasn't actually blind, but his dragon was, and it was with this dragon he came flying to Earth.......
edit on 14-6-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

top topics

join