It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not their fault, it's yours! Swedish GIRLS blamed for rise in migrant sex attacks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: Azureblue

And they are not shy when it comes to letting you know that they are behind this

Yes. I've seen that and they must be laughing their box off at us all. After europe is taken down and turned into rubble (jews always want to be surrounded by rubble) ,their own US will follow then the little countries like Australia, South Africa New Zealand etc will get mopped up.

Not on my watch. Australia is not a small country though, I'm pretty sure it's larger than the USA. Also, Australia was built and bred by criminals. I pity the fool that tries to get one over on an Ozzy.

We might be big in size but not in population. We have a population of one large US city. Brave words but the foxes are already in the hen house .... just disguised as hens.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
To All and Sundry......

You realise that Australia WASN'T built and Bred by criminals....
You realise that MORE criminals were sent to the American Colonies and for a longer time, than the land called Australia by the Europeans. Its just American "History" has blanked that fact out of their history books.

Ive said this 100 times on ATS, but some Americans dont get it.
The ONLY reason the British selected the Great Southern Land for its poor and downtrodden (Not Criminals) convicts, was because America was no longer available to them, because of some silly uprising by the British descendants called war of "Independence".

Had George and co not decided to break up the Tea party, then American colonies would still have gotten more poor British /UK convicts, until the cows come home...As it is the Americas were built on "Indentured Servants" (white Slaves) and poor old African buggers.
If it wasn't for those crazy Religious wackos from England, Puritans, pilgrims, Quakers etc, invading the place, their would be no America, USA or whatever you want to call it, in the first place.
edit on 3-6-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You are in denial, and you also have an agenda.. deal with it.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: ScepticScot

You are in denial, and you also have an agenda.. deal with it.

Yes my agenda is to point out that a lot of what is being claimed is bigoted nonsense with little or no foundation in realty.

Strangely some people have an issue with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: tommo39

So I noticed your link in the OP goes to a hyperbolic pseudo-tabloid news outlet...

Do you have a link to the actual police report? Translated or otherwise?

On your link...this is one of many similar replies in the comment section:

Im Swedish, atheist, from Malmö (one of the cities that English press like this one here frequently claims to be de facto under sharia law), and I skimmed through the police rapport.
The spin of this article is utter bs. To claim that the rapports conclusion is that the victims bare the responsibility is like claiming the bible is a historical document because it cites historical persons.
There seems to be a trend in English and other right wing press to point to Sweden as of lately to show how bad it will get if more muslims will be allowed in.

Those lying numbers. Ignore the racist numbers and let more [snipped] in because it will make Indigo feel for specials.
www.allenbwest.com...
edit on 4-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: everyone

How do you know immigrants are responsible for the rise in 'reported' crimes?

Are you being willfully ignorant or just a tool? Because when they show up there is a gang of Muslims raping the woman/boy/child.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

"They are being stated as facts because they are facts. The fact that Sweden has been trying to hide these facvts does not make them any less real.

Or are you now going to try and persuade people that the Gatestone Institute for Foreing Policy Counsil is just some racist rag? "

Wow I knew they had rape issues in Sweden. I never knew just how hard the entire government was trying to bury it's head in sand. WTF Happened to you Europe? I thought you guys like invented logic?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: zinc12

And they are not shy when it comes to letting you know that they are behind this

Yes. I've seen that and they must be laughing their box off at us all. After europe is taken down and turned into rubble (jews always want to be surrounded by rubble) ,their own US will follow then the little countries like Australia, South Africa New Zealand etc will get mopped up.

Not on my watch. Australia is not a small country though, I'm pretty sure it's larger than the USA. Also, Australia was built and bred by criminals. I pity the fool that tries to get one over on an Ozzy.

In a Country Penis Measuring Contest it goes Russia China Canada USA then maybe Australia. Death penalty for rape. I'll build a wall out of the rapist's corpses. It's going to be Yuge.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia

Are you being willfully ignorant or just a tool? Because when they show up there is a gang of Muslims raping the woman/boy/child.

Only try there is no rise in sexual crimes and Sweden dosent to record the religion of offenders so the whole premise is pretty much entirely made up.

The question is why are so many people trying to convince you that there is a Muslim rape crisis. And why so many people (yourself apparently included)are so overly willing to believe it?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Only try there is no rise in sexual crimes and Sweden dosent to record the religion of offenders so the whole premise is pretty much entirely made up.

The question is why are so many people trying to convince you that there is a Muslim rape crisis. And why so many people (yourself apparently included)are so overly willing to believe it?

Well what is the motive then because I don't get it. Let the immigrants in then frame them for raping people so you can kick them out again and ban any immigrants ever coming again? Or do you mean the left is letting them in and the right is framing them as animals? Right now the narrative is: Those Aaaaaraaabbs can't control themselves when they see a hot woman because they never learned how to be civil back home in the ME. I will concede that sounds exactly as racist as when people try to say, Those poor illegal immigrants, Trump made them burn the city down with his words! They're "fiery Latinos". I think we should all have the same amount of self control. I search and this is the type of stuff that comes up did this event happen?
REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve
www.breitbart.com...

Even wikipedia says rapes are on the rise in Sweden. en.wikipedia.org...

And as to who's doing it? "The Sweden Democrats Party has repeatedly said that the high number of rape reports is at least partly due to the influx of Muslim immigrants.[34][35] Two reports from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (BRÅ) are relevant to the rate of rape among immigrants to Sweden and their descendants. The latest published report that indicates the association between immigrants and rape was published in 2005 and revealed that from 1997 to 2001 foreign born individuals were 5.5 times more likely to be charged of rape than individuals born in Sweden to two Swedish parents and that foreign born individuals from all regions, apart from East Asia, committed sexual assaults at rates up to 5.3 times greater than that of individuals born in Sweden to two Swedish parents"

I didn't want to hate Muslims for a long time even long after 9/11. But we have to be willing to call a pot a pot or a spade a spade without being afraid of the PCs. We have to realize that even though we may have started this war in the ME, it is on and they are not surrendering and we can either win it or get busy losing. That is what the left wants to do. They are war weary. They are ready to surrender to the Muslims.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

The motive seems pretty much the same as it has always been for any form of bigotry over the last 100 years. This is nothing new just a different brand target.

The Wikipedia article you linked goes on to explain how flawed international comparisons of crime statistics are because counties define and record crimes completely differently. It also explains changes to how Sweden records sexual crime and how it has taken active steps to encourage it being reported.
If you were to compare Jaywalking statistics between the US and UK you would believe Americans are unable to safely cross road but it is hardly a like for like comparison.

The Sweden Democrats are an outright anti immigration party.They were founded out of the Keep Sweden Swedish party (clues in the name) and the Swedish Progressive party who charmingly campaigned using the slogan 'aids comes from abroad'.

We are not at war with Muslims so how are we going to surrender to them? The idea that we are is frankly ridiculous.
The west has spend the last hundred years variously bombing, destabilising regimes, proofing up dictators, arming both sides in disputes and generally exploiting the middle East as much as possible. We then wonder why people are willing to risk their lifes to escape.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

a reply to: LordDraconia

The motive seems pretty much the same as it has always been for any form of bigotry over the last 100 years. This is nothing new just a different brand target.

The Wikipedia article you linked goes on to explain how flawed international comparisons of crime statistics are because counties define and record crimes completely differently. It also explains changes to how Sweden records sexual crime and how it has taken active steps to encourage it being reported.
If you were to compare Jaywalking statistics between the US and UK you would believe Americans are unable to safely cross road but it is hardly a like for like comparison.

The Sweden Democrats are an outright anti immigration party.They were founded out of the Keep Sweden Swedish party (clues in the name) and the Swedish Progressive party who charmingly campaigned using the slogan 'aids comes from abroad'.

We are not at war with Muslims so how are we going to surrender to them? The idea that we are is frankly ridiculous.
The west has spend the last hundred years variously bombing, destabilising regimes, proofing up dictators, arming both sides in disputes and generally exploiting the middle East as much as possible. We then wonder why people are willing to risk their lifes to escape.

Yes they go to great lengths to try and spin and explain away the numbers. That's what a lot of people do these days. And woah I didn't know that either. AIDS was endemic to and originated out of Sweden thank you my friend for re-educating me. We are at war with terrorist muslims do you deny that? Do you think they're waging a jihad or is ISIS at peace with the west? We need to stop pretending the ME is just a bunch of illiterate victims. They make so much oil $. Instead of spending it on fancy $200k cars everyone drives in Saudi Arabia, they could have built themselves a real paradise. We shouldn't be ashamed of their lack of initiative. People always hate on the "fake borders" that Great Britain drew after WW2 and left. Do you really think they had it better under the Ottomans? Also when the ME got carved up they got millions and millions of square miles of territory. The Jews got this one tiny little patch a speck on the map compared to what the Brits gave all the other peoples. Maybe if they'd spent more time worrying about their giant Countries and less time jealously hating on the speck, they'd be somewhere. Somehow that tiny speck has a vibrant tech economy.

Sorry I have 0 sympathy for them. We leveled Japan and Germany now they're extremely prosperous and wealthy. Germany really did a number on Russia and all though they have never fully recovered they're doing pretty good. We bombed and Agent Oranged the #e out of the Vietnamese, but that was war and it's over and they don't go around terrorizing us. There's only one brand of special people who wants to impose themselves on the world and behead YOU if you don't believe in them. If you don't think that's a war or a threat or that it's somehow entirely our fault them well OK I guess. You can tell them that as they're sawing.

And I like to think as a Jew with a best friend who's a Native American I have a good out look on hate. There is a lot of blind anti-Muslim hate out there and that is why I have fought against having negative feelings about them for so long. I thought it was all propaganda. But there really is an Islam ISIS terrorism problem and to ignore it I think is just as bad as to blindly hate.

I agree the Libya thing is horrible and we should hold Obama and HRC accountable for it just like Bush is and should be held accountable for Iraq. Gadafi wanted to start a gold back African Investment Bank and bring water into dry parts of the Sahara. Every time we go in there thinking we "can help these poor people" we just eff it up more. We need to step back and let them sort their stuff out. So yes kill all the terrorists leave the rest of the Muslims alone so hopefully they can get some kind of Reformation going.
edit on 5-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I got a warning for this thread. I dunno if it's because I posted too many times in a row or because I violated someone's safe space. I apologize to whoever but I pretty much stand by what I said, only I guess I should have phrased it with more flowery PC language. Cya everyone.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Ye of little faith.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I got a warning for this thread. I dunno if it's because I posted too many times in a row or because I violated someone's safe space. I apologize to whoever but I pretty much stand by what I said, only I guess I should have phrased it with more flowery PC language. Cya everyone.

Lol, you Pansy. :-)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join