It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR Muslim Official Stands By Memorial Day Criticism of US Troops

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: butcherguy

It means that were part of a Committee with other similar organizations.

Ok, thanks.
That helps clear things up.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What are we supposed to thank them for? Freedom? Who do Sweden or Norway thank for their freedom? I can't even think of a war they've been involved in yet they share the same freedoms we do.

Using the death of veterans as a justification for war is wrong in my opinion. I admire and respect them for fighting for what they believe in but what someone believes isn't always true. Those soldiers didn't die for my freedom, they died for vested interests.

"The power hungry selling soldiers in a human grocery store. Ain't that fresh. I don't need your civil war."

The strength of the US military is why a lot of these little countries don't have to devote resources to their military So yes, they should thank us.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What are we supposed to thank them for? Freedom? Who do Sweden or Norway thank for their freedom? I can't even think of a war they've been involved in yet they share the same freedoms we do.

You need to read up a bit more then, Norway was invaded by Germany in WW2 and their people fought a guerrilla war after the official surrender. Have a watch of the Heroes of Telemark which tells the story of how Norwegian fighters threw a spanner in the works of the Nazi nuclear program.

As for Sweden, they have been an important ally all through the cold war, so have done more than "their bit" per capita.
They also formed part of the Nato contingent in Kosovo and Afghanistan.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

The real question is, since they are known to be involved with terrorists, why are they allowed to be in the country at all? Jail them, or toss them out.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

since they are known to be involved with terrorists

Proof?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Why are they even allowed in the USA?

I need a reminder.

So they can be a example of what a bigoted jackarses look like.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: oopsie

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Its been proven that CAIR is associated with terrorists. Use this cool new tool called the internet, and you can locate it.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Much as I disagree with the statements...

They've every right to say it. Every right.

Does it make them right? No, it doesn't. I find the statement reprehensible.

But you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. Nor would any veteran that I know. It is, after all, why they served, bled and died. The right of a free people to state their opinions freely without fear of persecution.

For them to be punished for this would be to make us no better than them.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You made the claim.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

this is true, but you've also claimed otherwise.

...and evidence/links have been provided by others, we can't make you read 'em. From those links, you can, with relative ease, find others...even one's that refute, perhaps.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No, the statement is made in the OP.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Shame there are so many agitator's around,very annoying people....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

None of which prove the claim.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The statement is made in the OP is based off an anti-Islamic website that makes a very obvious leap. The claim is that CAIR is part of the Muslim Brotherhood but that's a leap from having worked with the Muslim Brotherhood on issues that concern Muslims during a time in which the Muslim Brotherhood was in power in Egypt and won several elections throughout the Islamic world. Several Western governments and organizations worked with the Muslim Brotherhood during that time as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The UAE,Eqypt and Saudi are not Anti-Islam and they define them as a terror group with ties to multiple organizations, the largest being HAMAS and the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is not about anti-Islam. It is about allowing the US to continue to sell arms to the militant Islamic groups in the region.

There is nothing good for our country that can come from CAIR. Nothing.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The statement made in the OP is accurate. CAIR is very manipulative, and has been shown to be involved in terrorism. That you don't like a site used doesn't change the facts. Are you actually defending CAIR???

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

Shame there are so many agitator's around,very annoying people....

Expected, though. Some Muslim group attacks troops, and they defend the group for doing so. At least the positions are consistent.

The sad thing is, some in government support such groups as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I've only ever seen baseless claims against CAIR never anything legit.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They do now, prior to 2016 MB was in good standing.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join