It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR Muslim Official Stands By Memorial Day Criticism of US Troops

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Why are they even allowed in the USA?

I need a reminder.

Because we welcome everyone to America. If everyone was so braindead that they agreed on everything America would be one boring place. Also seeing how you don't like freedom of speech then why are you here?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yes, Hillary would have the same Muslim Brotherhood sympathizers influencing US policies, which includes screwing veterans as part of their anti-American agenda.

Same old BS with no proof to back it up. Also veterans care has gotten better under Obama.
Promises about Veterans on The Obameter

Just look at this story, three years in a row CAIR is so bold they openly flaunt their hatred of US soldiers on memorial day. For people placed in the highest offices in the land to embrace this filth is open treason.

It's called respecting a persons right to freedom of speech.

Trump's message of how terrible vets are treated is resonating ever more strongly with the boldness of these enemies, he is seen as an answer to ending this collusion with the enemy that thoroughly hates us.

What answer would Trump's be shipping them off somewhere? Just like he did when he whined to the Mayor of NY about homeless vets being in front of his building.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39
CAIR has the right to make these statements.
Other Americans have the right to despise them for it.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

CAIR needs to be designated for what it is, a sponsor of state terror, which has no rights whatsoever.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Yes, Hillary would have the same Muslim Brotherhood sympathizers influencing US policies, which includes screwing veterans as part of their anti-American agenda.

Same old BS with no proof to back it up. Also veterans care has gotten better under Obama.
Promises about Veterans on The Obameter

Just look at this story, three years in a row CAIR is so bold they openly flaunt their hatred of US soldiers on memorial day. For people placed in the highest offices in the land to embrace this filth is open treason.

It's called respecting a persons right to freedom of speech.

Trump's message of how terrible vets are treated is resonating ever more strongly with the boldness of these enemies, he is seen as an answer to ending this collusion with the enemy that thoroughly hates us.

What answer would Trump's be shipping them off somewhere? Just like he did when he whined to the Mayor of NY about homeless vets being in front of his building.

Try peddling the message that things got better under Obama, that is a joke and prepare to be lynched lol. Trump's message resonates with reality not fake numbers on stat sheets like his fake unemployment numbers. People are not falling for the fake numbers game any longer.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: butcherguy

CAIR needs to be designated for what it is, a sponsor of state terror, which has no rights whatsoever.

We won't see that happen under our current leadership. I almost choked typing the word 'leadership'.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Why are they even allowed in the USA?

I need a reminder.

Because we welcome everyone to America. If everyone was so braindead that they agreed on everything America would be one boring place. Also seeing how you don't like freedom of speech then why are you here?

I'm not "here" anymore, physically anyway.

They do have freedom of speech, you're right and I have the right to not like it, correct?

I also have the right to call them idiots and any other thing I want.

So everyone is even, it's what everyone wants. To be even with the next guy.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

CAIR is a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity

Implying they are part of the Muslim Brotherhood...

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

CAIR is a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity

Implying they are part of the Muslim Brotherhood...

I think the member didn't so much imply it.
I think they came right out and said it.

Here is someone that says that the FBI says that they are: investigative project

Dallas--In testimony Tuesday, FBI Agent Lara Burns reported before the jury in the Holy Land Foundation (HLF) trial that the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) was listed as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestine Committee, right alongside HLF, the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP), and the United Association for Studies and Research (UASR). Agent Burns further testified that CAIR received money from HLF - a claim that Nihad Awad blatantly denied in a congressional testimony in September of 2003. Burns also said that both Omar Ahmed and Nihad Awad, CAIR co-founders who today serve as CAIR's chairman emeritus and executive director, respectively, were also listed as individual members the Brotherhood's Palestine Committee in America.

edit on b000000312016-05-31T09:37:00-05:0009America/ChicagoTue, 31 May 2016 09:37:00 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What are we supposed to thank them for? Freedom? Who do Sweden or Norway thank for their freedom? I can't even think of a war they've been involved in yet they share the same freedoms we do.

Using the death of veterans as a justification for war is wrong in my opinion. I admire and respect them for fighting for what they believe in but what someone believes isn't always true. Those soldiers didn't die for my freedom, they died for vested interests.

"The power hungry selling soldiers in a human grocery store. Ain't that fresh. I don't need your civil war."

Some, not all, of those vested interests are why you are free and get to quote inane lyrics from Axl Rose.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How does "listed as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestine Committee" make them part of the Muslim Brotherhood?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I disagree. War is not needed for freedom to be present, though MIC sympathizers may believe that is the case.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

How does "listed as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestine Committee" make them part of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Not sure..... just putting info out there, up to the reader to decide what it means.
Italics mine.
edit on b000000312016-05-31T10:40:26-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 31 May 2016 10:40:26 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
dang, muslims could do better than that rag.......quran....have you guys ever studied it....good gravy baby. it's in a literary sector that doesn't rate. they have the rocks hollering out a jew is hiding behind me......come cut his head off...
in another spot the sayings of Jesus and the writings of Moses are not to be supercedded

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

re quoted in full - well said

What are we supposed to thank them for? Freedom? Who do Sweden or Norway thank for their freedom? I can't even think of a war they've been involved in yet they share the same freedoms we do.
Using the death of veterans as a justification for war is wrong in my opinion. I admire and respect them for fighting for what they believe in but what someone believes isn't always true. Those soldiers didn't die for my freedom, they died for vested interests.
"The power hungry selling soldiers in a human grocery store. Ain't that fresh. I don't need your civil war."

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It means that were part of a Committee with other similar organizations.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

If the UAE, the Saudis and Egypt, who lives over there, wants to declare them a terror group I would look closer. They have been tied to many terror orgs but there is nothing mainstream about it.

In the end, does it really matter since the MB has visited the White House? A known terror group? How many times did Bush sit down with Hamas?

Just because they were an un-indicted party in Texas also does not make CAIR innocent, it makes them lucky. There are ties in the community in Tampa Florida also.

It is what it is...
edit on 05pm31pmf0000002016-05-31T12:52:53-05:001253 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UnBreakable

I disagree. War is not needed for freedom to be present, though MIC sympathizers may believe that is the case.

Tell that to all humankind from the beginning of man's existence.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As far as the CAIR rep, well, they have an agenda and it is not equality. You can fool yourself, but, it would be like saying the KKK has gotten soft on race issues. They are still there but they want a 'softer' front.

They have the right to say what they want about Veterans but I do not have the right to put bacon on a doorknob...America is a f$%$ up place.

Memorial Day is important to all those who have lost someone who was serving. For those of you who say you did serve I am surprised at how you feel. Hopefully you were lucky enough to not lose someone close or during a deployment or even a family member but for those who did this day means a lot.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Try peddling the message that things got better under Obama, that is a joke and prepare to be lynched lol.

Blah blah blah no proof as usual.

Trump's message resonates with reality not fake numbers on stat sheets like his fake unemployment numbers.

A pathological liar resonates with reality yeah ok.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join