It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US senior politician about to reveal info that the official explanation for 911 cant be maintained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Who are the people behind the 9/11 attacks?

There had always been clear doubts about the official version of the attacks of September 11, 2001 - and not only of the so-called conspiracy theorists.. Now a senior US politician expresses the first time on German television, the insights he had in the 28 pages of the commission of inquiry, which are still kept under wraps. His conclusion: The current, official image of 9/11 could not be maintained.

More on Thursday 2nd june at Monitor, 21:45 in the ARD (german first television station!

S ource (German)

Hype, disinformation or really new information? More to come thursday night!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MeanMinistry

Who knows, and there are probably things that we don't know that the official story omits and the truth is we may never know, but then we are getting into the sometimes philosophical idea of national security and what should be transparent and what should not be.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The United States Government has always used false flag 'attacks' to get a generally peace loving people energized for a for a war. Remember the Maine (blew up unexplained, but blamed on Spain for convenience)? Pearl Harbor (allowed to happen) and the Arizona exploding from the INSIDE.

9/11 is simply another example of my country being used for the war-mongering, European elite / globalist agenda.

edit on 2016/5/30 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The 28 pages are nothing significant.

It may lay blame at the doorstep of the Saudis or something similar but thats about it.

Its not going to reveal that 9/11 was an inside job with participation from various elements within different governments.

Or that 2 planes did not cause the collapse of 3 buildings.

a reply to: Metallicus

I was going to say dont forget the Gulf of Tonkin and WMDs but I guess they werent based on false flags, just lies.

edit on 30-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Would someone stop saying they are going to release information and just have the balls and do it.

Seriously.. its been 15fkn years now and hundreds of thousands have died!

Why stay quiet any longer?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

It may lay blame at the doorstep of the Saudis or something similar but thats about it.

Its not going to reveal that 9/11 was an inside job with participation from various elements within different governments.

Or that 2 planes did not cause the collapse of 3 buildings.

a reply to: Metallicus

I was going to say dont forget the Gulf of Tonkin and WMDs but I guess they werent based on false flags, just lies.

"nothing significant" but held under wraps? Now there's a big contradiction in terms there. Like you would even know enough about it to claim it is insignificant anyways..

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That is my feelings...

"About to release..."

Pfft

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

You don't have to black out and keep quiet 28 pages of something which is "nothing significant".

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I am sure the Saudis help fund the 911 operation, however it's my "opinion" the real criminals who carried out the 911 Black Operation were in the Bush Administration.

I don't believe any information will ever be release in a hundred years, when all the criminals are dead and gone, perhaps then Americans might get the truth, and that's only if America is still here by then.

The United States government has been taking over, most if not all of Congress is bought and paid for by the Global Corporate elite.

The elite have a whole new agenda for America and the rest of the world, and remember this, he who controls the money controls everything.

The whole world is quietly going through a monetary transition called the digital currency Globally. The insane Bankers that are in control right now will be in control of the new currency, they want to eliminate cash altogether at the same time squashing all the Black Markets across the globe.

This of course is a bad thing, because it take away our freedom of us controlling our own money or stashing cash or even making money under the table, that will become impossible.

As for 911 ever being exposed this will never happened, not in my lifetime, these powerful people have dirt on each other, no one will ever talk.

Just as police protect each other good or bad, it is well known system of code Blue, no one dares to rat out anyone.

And criminals have the same system, even in politics and the Military.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Eventually 9/11 Truthers and conspiracists will be vindicated. Once these 28 classified pages see the light of day, there will be more pressure on the media and government officials to have an unbiased and thorough investigation into the 9/11 attacks.

To classify 28 pages that shields funding of 9/11 by Saudi Arabia is nothing but criminal. It's a slap in the face of all Americans by it's own government! It was the worst attack on American soil and it citizens. Yet the Bush administration knowingly withheld this information from it own citizens! Obama is equally guilty for continuing to prevent these documents from going public.

Over 5,000 of our young men and women and countless innocent Iraqi civilians lost their lives in the war with Iraq. A country that had nothing to do with 9/11. Their country was left in disarray due to our invasion and occupation. Our government has knowingly been lying in bed with the real enemy of the United States for the past 15 years! They knew Saudi Arabia had a connection to 9/11, yet continued to claim them as being an ally of the United States. A country who has one of the worst human rights record in the world. All because oil was more important and valuable than American lives!

Americans everywhere should be outraged that our government would withhold any evidence surrounding 9/11. They've also withheld numerous neighboring businesses and government security video capturing the attack on the Pentagon. Bush and Chaney was also granted a secret hearing on the events surrounding 9/11 away from public scrutiny. These 28 classified pages will be the catalyst that will have the sheeple start demanding answers to the many unanswered questions surrounding 9/11.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: gladtobehere

Then there should be no significant reason not to release them, correct?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The United States Government has always used false flag 'attacks' to get a generally peace loving people energized for a for a war. Remember the Maine (blew up unexplained, but blamed on Spain for convenience)? Pearl Harbor (allowed to happen) and the Arizona exploding from the INSIDE.

9/11 is simply another example of my country being used for the war-mongering, European elite / globalist agenda.

Well said, unfortunately. They even went all-out with advertising 9/11 as the "New Day of Infamy." I'd prefer they just stand up and say, "we're starting a war because [whatever.]" rather than kick it off by murdering Americans. But...these guys have absolutely no (guts), so that would never happen.

Sniveling maggots.

new topics

top topics

join