It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, new here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi! I've lurked here for a year or better. I, like my user name, wish to remain as anonymous as possible. Sorry, but in today's day and age, I fear the worst with what this world is coming to. I never, EVER, intended to join...but something happened this morning I really want everyone's expert advice on. I assume it was a sleepy misinterpretation, honestly, but if it wasn't, where better to gain the expertise on such odd occurances?

I've enjoyed some wonderful, well thought out threads here, as well as suffered the current drowned subjects wrt current events (I'm not here to knock anybody specifically or specific threads. Just the current events that are always in the media and that have been all over ATS recently can really start to get old. Sorry, not a judgement of the community, I guess more of a judgement of today's society and current media focus).

Since I need replies and such to make my first post, I will save my experience this morning for when I am allowed to post about it. Thank you for all the wonderful threads you guys make here! It truly opens eyes to things and expanded my understanding of many different subjects!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RandomAnon

WELCOME TO HELL

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Switch all filtering screens to double front. You have to filter the good from the bland here, too.

Welcome, you're such a tease, now I'll had to wait to hear your experience…. nom, nom.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've been lurking in hell for a while, and anyone willing to welcome me here, I bet, isn't quite as terrifying as they could be.
Your name is even familiar to me. Thanks for the warm ATS greeting! Can't wait to get started asking questions!

And yup, some can be harsh to judge here...but that's life isn't it? You obviously need tough skin, if I learned anything, to survive...especially here

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
aloha enjoy !

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Get in where you fit in son! You'll be just fine, I just hope you aren't a blood raging frothing liberal, but if you are can't wait to see you in the political threads

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Switch all filtering screens to double front. You have to filter the good from the bland here, too.

Welcome, you're such a tease, now I'll had to wait to hear your experience…. nom, nom.

Thx for the advice! I *think*I've been told that a time or two lol!!!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
aloha enjoy !

Lordy I can't figure out how to multiple quote, sorry, and thx for the welcome!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Get in where you fit in son! You'll be just fine, I just hope you aren't a blood raging frothing liberal, but if you are can't wait to see you in the political threads

Not a son, or male for that matter...haha...but yeah...and blood raging frothing liberal, wth is wrong with you?!?! Kidding, hecks no i am not! **still feels unclean**

Thx again for the replies, everyone!!!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sorry ma'am, k you'll fit right in I already support you fully.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Sorry ma'am, k you'll fit right in I already support you fully.

Thx

Is there a link to explain flags (are they like likes?) Karma, all the gadgets and such? Editing posts etc?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Flags are given as a sign of liking a thread, so if you see a thread you like give them a flag and star the post

edit on 30-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
hello and good evening

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And yup, some can be harsh to judge here...but that's life isn't it? You obviously need tough skin, if I learned anything, to survive...especially here

I think you are going to be just fine.

It took me a six years to learn that lesson, and another year to grow that extra layer of skin. So you are well ahead of the game.

You have piqued my interest. I am looking forward to you story.

Welcome.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Welcome!

You've already figured out how to quote a full post.

To edit your quotes, first copy what your quoting,
then click the quote square above your post box
and paste in the popup box.

You need 20 posts before you can flag.
I think it's 15 to star.

uploading pictures
How to embed YOUTUBE videos on ATS.
Go ahead and play around with it. and have fun...

edit on 20PMV911PM by GAV911A because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Congratulations on rejoining the site. Regardless of your actual motives. As for people being harsh, you wanna see 'harsh' go to any paranormal thread and talk about a phenomena the mico-society doesn't believe in. You will see harsh.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hi There!

edit on 5/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think you are going to be just fine.

It took me a six years to learn that lesson, and another year to grow that extra layer of skin. So you are well ahead of the game.

You have piqued my interest. I am looking forward to you story.

Welcome.

Thank you. I try to reason everything first. With that I am fairly sure it was a fluke, a nothing. That said, on the rare chance it was something, I'd love opinions as to the possibilities of what it may be. Thx again!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Hi There!

Awesome, thanks for that!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brokenmirrorpng
Congratulations on rejoining the site. Regardless of your actual motives. As for people being harsh, you wanna see 'harsh' go to any paranormal thread and talk about a phenomena the mico-society doesn't believe in. You will see harsh.

I bet, thx! Oh, btw not rejoining persay. Just new member, former lurker hehe. But thx nonetheless!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join