It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hound from Hell Paid Me a Not So Nice Visit Last Night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ladykhyra

research angers spirits?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I remember a dream that seemed to go on for quite some time where I was being chased, a fort of cops and robbers adventure. Anyway, after dome time I got shot in the chest, I could feel the pain alright but I am sure nowhere near as bad as it would be in real life. After being shot, I woke up to find my cat walking on my chest. This was years ago, but I always wonder how it worked - was the sensation delayed, and my mind made up the story to fit the feeling, or was time compressed and different in the dream, what seemed like minutes was in actuality seconds?a reply to: CynConcepts

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Well, that's good, then. Open invitations are never a good idea!! I can understand the rest, to an extent. Some "oddness in my family as well. Nothing like appearing to be a baby - that's wild! - but some oddness. Plenty of "ghost" stories in the family, both sides, and some other fun little things. Different from what you describe, but I know what you mean. Some people just seem to attract certain things.

Some precautions regarding this "dog" wouldn't hurt. Prayer, for certain. In the house, that would have freaked me out!! Bad enough on a street.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

Time is not tabulated the same subconsciously as in our conscious state. Our state of consciousness varies greatly through the different awareness states (beta, alpha, theta, and delta). I would be inclined to believe your cat accidently caught you with a nail while she was pawing at your chest, as cats tend to do. Depending on your state of awareness, such an action may be faster or slower to retrieve images to create you being shot, based on the visuals your subconscious dream state was already relaying to you while you were in one of the mid dreaming phases. Hope I answered your question.

edit on 6 4 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 4 2016 by CynConcepts because: Stupid auto correction errors.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hello
this is a very interesting post and one I've never encountered anyone talking an before.
In about 2010 I was asleep on a futon bed when I awoke in the night to a bout of sleep paralysis. This is quite common for me and something I used to experiment with as an easier means to induce an OBE and I use to enjoy the mad audio effects and visual effects.
This time though, my bedroom door opened and a large man with hat, no definition on his clothes, face etc that I can remember walked in with a huge black dog something like a rottweiler but bigger. The dog was either on a lead or controlled and they both stood at the side of me (bear in mind I was on the floor(futon)) and the dog was vicious barking and growling right next to my paralysed head. With the audio effects that come with paralysis it was not pleasant!! I don't remember them leaving the room via the door but I do remember still being paralysed and they were not there so I assume they fizzled back to wharere they came from.

I use to explore and look forward to OBE and paralysis events in life but since then they all seem to be tinged with a dark presence or entity somewhere near me, malelovent or tricky. Still to this day, the paralysis seems to come in bouts and it seems I am attacked now as soon as I enter the space.I have some defences against this but sometimes it is a very disturbing process now. Anyways thanks ladykhyra and others, I am glad to know there are others in this boat
all the best michael

top topics

<< 1   >>

join