It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hound from Hell Paid Me a Not So Nice Visit Last Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
My mind is racing 1000 mph, i am feeling sick i want to throw up and my back hurts, i feel like i have a fever burning like hell inside of me but when i asked a coworker if he could touch my head and tell me i had a fever his response was...YOU ARE COLD AS ICE!
I have been sick all morning at work doing nothing but searching sleep paralysis and black dogs, i've done MY research about sleep paralysis and shadow people before (since i get a lot of shadow people encounters... storytime for another day) and i could not for my life find some answers to what happened to me... It has been the first time this happened and yes i am aware about the Night hag folklore and the black dog of hell and the witches of 1912..

Ok, there is a purpose in leaving this details, bear with me please.

So.. Last night ( May 29 2016) around 11:40 pm i was happily sleeping on my bed.
I have a Queen size bed all for me but i just sleep on the edge of it, resting my head in one pillow and my leg in other (parallel to my body) and i was sleeping on my stomach with my head turning right (to the end of the bed).

When suddenly i feel dog paws pressing on the edge where i was sleeping, i shook it off thinking it was my own dog (blue heeler cattledog named nova, she is a wreck and doesn't give a rats ass who she pushes or stands on) i shushed it off with my hand and when i finished the hand motion i felt it jump over my back and to the other side of the bed, now, this is impossible since i had my hand raised to where she was supposed to be jumping over my back. And since my phone screen is motion activated, i triggered it with the hand motion and looked over it 11:40 PM...That's when i realized ive been asleep for almost two hours now. And this was not a dream...

Now for the fun part... i open my eyes still laying on my stomach, head turned right, to make sure it was my dog. For my surprise i see a huge, i mean BEAR SIZED huge black fuzzy wirey hair wolf type dog staring at me, my bed has an extra concrete stand about a step from the rest of the room so i thought: It is impossible for this thing to be this size and standing like that with the extra space under him.
I focused my eyes and saw his mouth closed and staring back at me, for #s sake it was almost touching my nose!!!! i did not feel fear, i was intrigued, as i look into this thing eyes (black, with a little white glow reflecting from the badly closed drapes, oh my they were so black), i look for nova with my other hand, scouting over what little bed i could with my free hand and froze in terror, she was not there.

I tried to scream or move but i could not, suddenly the black dog opened his jaws and i saw a reddish pink tongue, huge fangs (canines) and so much spit inside its jaws it looked like cobwebs stuck to the sides and tongue of his mouth. It did not emit any kind of sound or growl or howl or whatever..just standing there with his mouth open, it was not the classic dog growling face, it was just there, open like it wanted me to see inside it.

All i could do was shut close my eyes as hard as i could, and like one aunt once taught me (i used to suffer lots and lots of Sleep Paralysis as a kid): "Curse at them and don't be afraid, they feed on fear but fear curses" I could not talk so i started to think of all the F-bombs and curses i could remember.

I do not know if it worked but i felt the pressure on both sides of the bed dissappear. (the one laying to my left that jumped on me before i opened my eyes... and the one with the paws on the edge of it), After the cursing session i woke up, being 5:55 am, this rang as strange since i activated the phone 11:40 and woke up until 5:55, i don't remember when or how i fell asleep after the biggest scare of my life with no problem at all.

Was until morning i realized Nova was sleeping on my brothers bed in his room, with the lock on, we woke up at the same hour as he was letting her to the backyard to go potty, i asked him if he lost her during the night and he told me "no, she was with me all night" (he is a gamer and stays up late, he told me he went to sleep at 2:00 am and heard nothing).

So, i brush it off like it was a bad dream, i wanted to believe it was a dream, I mean, i've had terrible nightmares about volcanoes exploding and deaths almost every week of my life and i used to have Sleep paralysis as a child but this was nothing like i have ever experienced.

Cherry on top: look at this picture i just took, i don't have a mirror at hand so i thought...yeah lets use the camera on my phone to see why my back hurts like a b*....

I AM FREAKING OUT! I HAVE A SCRATCH WHERE I FELT THE DOG LAND ON MY BACK. Im sure i have a fever, i cant keep food down, i've only had a bite of a pancake and some sparkling water after several gagging attempts at throwing up and i am dizzy as a merry go round.

A better angle since I had to upload from cellphone because my computer won't open the files.....

edit on 5.30.2016 by Kandinsky because: Turned the volume down in the title (No caps-lock)

edit on 30-5-2016 by ladykhyra because: ADDED THE PICTURE SINCE IN THE ORIGINAL POST I COULD NOT POST IT DIRECTLY.

edit on 30-5-2016 by ladykhyra because: Added a picture in mobile since the upload didn't work on my computer

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just dont go parachuting this week.....

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I mean, it's not like the third black dog from hell I see... unless shadow people with black shadow dogs count... then I'm #d

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow, I had something crawl onto my bed one night. actually wrote a thread on it I think. Didnt see it but it was there...
Hope everything is ok now, just relax and consider it a bad dream ....

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I will try, I've had my fair share of paranormal (a curse passed down from my grandma on to me, as the same birth markings as she had on her leg).

This one is hard o brush off, I am used to being haunted and followed and this is totally different. I will relax because I don't wanna puke anymore but I hope medicine helps.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

FUNNY. HAVE A BEER ON ME.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Do you happen to have a link of that?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ladykhyra

It happened to me as well, but i didn't see him I was sleeping next to my X wife and all of a sudden I woke up unable to move, and I heard huge foot steps, the sound of four, I knew it was a wolf creature, it simply walked into the room let out a long low growl and stomped off i could hear its foot steps leaving.

This is all interesting because I've also had an "old hag" experience, I subscribe to Carl Jung thought regarding these things, and I believe these are archetypes stored in the collective unconscious, that they manifest them selves in such states, that they are quasi real, and they are like programs in our minds. I believe perhaps, they serve some purpose as a warning, in other words, a parallel flow of information between our collective unconscious and the individual.

Of course, there is no proof for what I say other than anthropological and shared folk lore from civilizations that had no previous contact, perhaps you should look into the meaning or the commonly understood meaning of the "hell hound" visitation, it might offer some insight. When i saw "old hag" i had just met my X wife, they say "old hag" is a succubus an omen, perhaps its true, maybe i should of turned away from my X wife, so im saying these things exist but likely in our minds as programs that serve as an information gate way to the collective unconscious,and not in the commonly understood "poltergeist" kind of way. That's my two cents
edit on 30-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Shape shifter. Not a dog....

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Starred your very insightful post! I hope the OP rereads your post and explores this possibility!

Op, I am sure finding the scratch was the scariest and upsetting part of this experience. I really do believe that your subconscious mind was creating these images to get your attention. The scratch is strange, but explainable, as you. Related it in this subconscious state. It was a means to get your conscious to focus on the message.

Our mind is a powerful tool and science has not fully explored its capabilities. No woohoo, intended here. At this point in time, it will be more beneficial for you to recognize your own communication with your subconscious mind than stereotype your experience to an actual hound from hell or demon. Just my $.02.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This reminded me of the hounds of the barrier ,
something I read when looking into the emerald tables after being attacked by some sort of demon like wolf.
Freaked me out, sounds like someone else has encountered weird dogs.

Not sure about the scratch you got, I got left with a bloody nose.
Maybe you are just freaked out by it?

Might take a while to shake off,
I know it took me months.

Anyways, for what it is worth,
You will be ok, just give it some time for the shock to wear off.

Here is the link to the page on the emerald tablet that talks about the hounds of the barrier.
(it starts about half way down.)

www.crystalinks.com...

(here is a paragraph from it)

Know ye, the HOUNDS of the Barrier move only through angles and never through curves of space. Only by moving through curves can ye escape them, for in angles they will pursue thee. O man, heed ye my warning; Seek not to break open the gate to beyond. Few there are who have succeeded in passing the Barrier to the greater LIGHT that shines beyond. For know ye, ever the dwellers, seek such Souls to hold in their thrall.

I don't remember what the whole story was on the tablets, made in the 1700s or something but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. The account of it jumping over the bed made me think of this, if nothing else interesting reading.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I've had hundred of self induced OBE's. I put myself into the sleep paralysis state on purpose to have OBE's.

From my experience and from what i've read from other people:

In the sleep paralysis state of consciousness, or the OBE state, you are in absolute control of your environment. This is why you can fly in dreams. Your consciousness is the creator of your surroundings. The spiritual community describes this as what vibration you are at. I believe this means how you conduct your own thoughts. For instance, if you are afraid or feel sick you manifest or "vibrate towards" a scary experience or "negative entities". If you are healthy and feel love or excitement, you manifest or "vibrate towards" a positive experience or "positive entities".

The theory is the universe is a projection of your mind and everything you experience, whether in physical reality or a dream state, is manifested by your thoughts or "vibratory patterns of consciousness". If you think positive, good things happen, if you think negative, bad things happen.

Funny thing is i see my friends and family doing this unconsciously all the time.

I believe that the OBE/dream state of mind is practice for the physical reality.

That being said, fevers will give you the most intense dreams ever. One time as a kid i thought my little brother was possessed by the devil. He sat up in bed just screaming like he was on fire and started swearing like he was in hell. He was breaking a fever and we had do walk him around the house to snap him out of the dream.

Do you think it is possible that you scratched yourself before going to bed, didn't realize it, had your dream, and then noticed the scratch?

I say this because I have had OBE's and dreams where the comfort of my physical body instantly manifests the dream i am having. Like sleeping on my hand cuts off the circulation causing my hand to be see through in the dream.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I had a recent experience where I woke to find a large black dog on the bed.

Huge thing, couldn't see its eyes. It felt mildly malevolent.

I may have confused it, as I reached out and threw my arms around it and fell asleep quickly cuddling the thing.

No idea why I did that. Gigantic dog lover and miss my pups who have recently passed.

The black dog was big...bigger than my mastiff. But it did not expect a hug!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ok thats scary. Some people dont believe others when something freaky like this happens; but honestly why would they make it up?!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That sounds truly terrifying. Hell hounds.....had something I couldn't see, that sounded like a dog, follow myself and a couple of friends one night. Not friendly.

Have you done anything that might attract this sort of visitor? Any channeling, medication, or whatever? More important, have you done anything to get rid of this sort of problem?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Haven't thought about that.... Now that you mention it i had an uncle that in mexican Folklore was a "Chaman" he used to tell me stories about the earth and how he could cure anything with plants and sometimes to get the hard to reach plants he became animals to do so. Had forgotten about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladykhyra
a reply to: olaru12

Haven't thought about that.... Now that you mention it i had an uncle that in mexican Folklore was a "Chaman" he used to tell me stories about the earth and how he could cure anything with plants and sometimes to get the hard to reach plants he became animals to do so. Had forgotten about it.

And then along the same cosmology there are the "skinwalkers"

whitemans logic breaks down on the rez....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you i understand, i guess it might be my unconscious.

Actually i got really sick and Tuesday i spent at the hospital and today i'm in bed rest. I don't know what to do of this as doctors told me it was just a stomach bug but i've had stomach flu before and it was nothing like this!!! I'm still dizzy and puking. I hope this was some sort of wake up call of some sorts (Still to figure out of what).

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

As a child, spirits were always attracted to me good or bad, my grandma used to tell me i was like her, that i could sense or dream things, things i could never understand. Once we got robbed at our house 10 am i was sound asleep in my bedroom, 16 years old, i am a tall girl, the robbers asked my mother if there was anyone else in the house and she said my baby, (obvs i was a grown ass woman by then) to what the second robber yelled to everyone to be quiet because the baby was sleeping... they actually saw a baby sleeping and not me, 65 kg 1.67 humongous girl, so i have experienced some weird stuff.

May I add I was robbed by gypsies when i was 3 months old? ( Might start a thread on that too)

So yeah my life has been chaotic (paranormallly talking)-

Yes, I have been interested in this sort of stuff since i remember, Gypsies, I have dreamed Egiptian names that i could never knew existed or even heard or read about (Nethana being one of them) but i have never ever screwed around with gates to other dimensions or portals or even a ouija board, nor i am interested since i know the consequences. So, besides research i have never done anything to anger any spirits.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join