It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can "ghosts" move things? like literaaly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

TextIf everything you said were true, and you could prove it, it would be the biggest story on ATS. Think again about that.

what that my keys went missing and showed up? I can prove it ,

the fact my keys were missing I can prove, 2 weeks i couldnt open my gang box....plenty guys prove that, I looked in my console so any times. That I cannot prove. They were not there. My truck keys were. I looked many times.. I needed to start my truck, gang box keys were there .... true story bro

I cant prove it other than I found my keys... no way they in there withouth being seen

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

dp

edit on 30-5-2016 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

TextThank you, there is some interesting light to the right of the rock.

we call it sunshine... lol... not seen often in Michigan

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
my wife says they are chanters... she has no idea i wrote this post.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Thank you, somebody believes me... If not believes me, at least has heard of this.

My keys are important. I drive a Cadillac CTS, the console is like 5 x 7 max... 2 inches deep. no way I missed them 5 times
no way I missed them once

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes I believe you, this has happened to me though it was an object that just apeard in my home,strange story and I was
Young but I know what I saw and what I received. It was a toy of sorts.
Yep it's rare but it happens.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Thank you, somebody believes me... If not believes me, at least has heard of this.

My keys are important. I drive a Cadillac CTS, the console is like 5 x 7 max... 2 inches deep. no way I missed them 5 times
no way I missed them once

I believe you.

I may have a simple explanation for your keys.

Your gang box keys became tangled with your truck keys. Every time you removed your truck keys to search the console you would also pick up the gang box keys that were attached.

The last time you looked for the gang box keys and they weren't there you dropped the truck keys back in the console and the gang box keys became detached from them. So the next time you looked you again picked up the truck keys and being that the gang box keys were no longer attached to them....walla, low and behold, there sit your gang box keys right where you left them in the console.

Now for the glasses hmmm......

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura

Yes I believe you, this has happened to me though it was an object that just apeard in my home,strange story and I was
Young but I know what I saw and what I received. It was a toy of sorts.
Yep it's rare but it happens.

What was it?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I understand, but... its like a 5 x 7 x 2 inch deep box. the gang box keys are on on john deere key ring. yellow and green and most important. The truck keys are on the stock Chevy key fob... with several keys. I dont see it happening, There is no way they were in there when I looked

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

edit on 30-5-2016 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I want to talk to you more

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Running right from disappearing items to, it MUST be ghosts!

You guys have a case of the sillies.

Brownies, and other assorted little people are more than likely responsible. It's just letting you know it's there. No biggie except for the inconvenience. The little guys are friends of Tradesmen and considered lucky to have around.

Google it.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I kinda believe in ghosts and stuff... but can they really move stuff like that?

Yeah they can.

I've had it happen several times over the years.
Everything from keys to beer cans.

Even had one card out of my tarot deck that kept disappearing and then I would find it in weird places around the house.
Sometimes they will even open doors for you,
or throw things at you,
or god forbid throw you or push you,
but supposedly normal ghosts can't do that.
I've seen it done though,
so yeah, "ghosts" or some strange unseen spirits can and do move things around,
I just never understood why and accept for the most part that it is just a reminder that someone is around.
But there will always be people who don't believe,
it's safer that way..lol

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I kinda believe in ghosts and stuff... but can they really move stuff like that?

I've read through the entire thread and still thought I'd come back and answer this question from my own experience. I've witnessed things being moved, not just found things going missing from where I've left them, although I've had that happen too. When I was younger, back in the '70s, I saw a picture fall off the wall in response to my thoughts. That's the weird thing, it was in response to me mentally saying "if something is here with me, that picture will fall off the wall" and bang. There it went. I had been alone in my room feeling a strong presence and scared as hell when this happened. I also saw a bracelet I had go skating across my dresser on it's own. Other things too. Spirits, ghosts, whatever you want to call those entities, they can move things.

Had to add, I don't remember the poster, but someone mentioned that it sounds like someone messing with you. It is true, in all cases the things that happened to me seemed designed to really mess with my head. It's like somebody knows you well enough to know how to get under your skin.

edit on 5/31/2016 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

What was the item?
A roll of toy caps that you put into a toy gun that go bang.
Pretty unimpressive for an item but the whole appearing out of thin air thing,well that's kind of odd.
I just tell it like it was,just one of those rare things that can happen. Guess you gotta experience it to believe it for sure.

Other than that,nothing much supernatural has happened to me or my family since,but hell,I enjoy reading these accounts
Of "high strangeness or woo" yet I'm fairly grounded and like to think I can see past all the bs out there.
One day science may fully understand the how and the why.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I lived in a haunted house for awhile ...it was a nice ghost,not a mean terrorizing ghost.....but sometimes it would be a little mischievous and it would move stuff on me. It always made me frustrated and think I was going crazy,.... but then I learned to speak out Loud to the ghost and ask for my stuff back, or ask for help with something if I needed it.....And my stuff would show back up! ....OP try talking out loud to the ghost ,maybe it's just wanting to be aknowledged or show you something.....I know ,you'll look like the crazy man talking to the air, but please just try it a few times and see what happens....also, you should get a metal detector for the hell of it and scan your yard. You never know hats there !!!
edit on 31-5-2016 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I don't know about "ghosts", but things do seem to be moved, with no sensible explanation, at times! Weirdest, I have shared before, but will again. Oldest son was small, and really enjoyed Playmobil toys. He had a couple of castles, with all the little people, weapons, and the like. I would set him up to play, since he was about 3-4 at the time, in the living room floor. No vents anywhere, hard wood floor, and plenty of space. I'd set up the castles, the ship, all the people with their weapons, and he'd sit for a couple of hours, never leaving that spot, content playing. Well, one day when he's done, I go over to gather things up and put them away. A sword is missing. A specific one, that came with a king figure, and was different from the rest he had. It's just GONE. I know it was there at the start, because I put it in the waist slot on the figure. Son hadn't left that spot. Checked all through his clothing, all through the toys, everywhere. No sword. Months later, I was pulling a box out in the bedroom, that had been stacked in the corner for a solid year, with some craft supplies in it. Underneath the supplies, I found that sword. No way it could have gotten there, that I can explain. No one home but he and I at the time, no pets at the time. Yet there it was.

Have had other things vanish over the years, to appear elsewhere, or, sometimes, where several people had already looked for them. I don't know about ghosts, but things do move oddly at times!!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Text 4
The first experience I ever had that I knew what ghostly , started off with with things disappearing and then reappearing in the same spot the item had disappeared from. More than once or twice , or thrice. It took a lot to get my attention , but I finally caught on. Then came the hearing my name called when no one was around to do that. More than a few times. All the occurrences took more than 3 times for it to get my attention . This thing liked to flick my hair whilst I was at the sink doing dishes. Several times these things happened to me. I was able to find out it was the husband of the woman we bought our place from. He died suddenly from a heart attack while still living at what was then my home. I basically ignored it. Got the message. And figured he was lost and didn't know where to go. It changed me.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join