It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Donald Trump Supporter In Compton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Again, you can't just answer the question. Well good news for you, you don't have to because we all know you know White Supremacists support Trump. And as pointed out above, they actively campaigned for him. Now to be fair to Trump, I do believe he asked them to stop.

But being that this thread is about race, black and white, Trump, and the MSM so how THE HELL ISN'T IT RELEVANT?

All your posts so far are denial and deflection sprinkled in with false equivalency and I'm done going in circles with you.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Winstonian

Well, if they want a black Trump supporter on their morning shows who doesn't drop N Bombs they can always have on Ben Carson again.

W
T
F
???

link   
a reply to: Swills

That was a pretty racist thing to say. The worst I've heard in at least 20 minutes or so.

Which is saying a lot more than one might think.

link   

Great white supremacist support Disney too.

What exactly does that mean?

Everyone who's reading this right now should be able to see through what your saying like glass.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

And yet Obama has been attacked by the right for the exact same thing BUT defend Trump when White Supremacist (who are far more powerful than the BP) supports him.

And the political circle jerk continues.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

see your game, you just deny, deny, deflect, deny until your poor opponents give up arguing in circles.

It's almost laughable.

How much are you getting paid?

Are they hiring?

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Those aren't the "real" Black Panthers....

(post by Swills removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What I find incredibly amusing is that no matter ones political slant one tends to parrot the MSM when it comes to Not Your Candidate. The MSM lies about Your candidate but tells the truth about Not Your Candidate. My opinion so take it for what it is.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And yet Obama has been attacked by the right for the exact same thing BUT defend Trump when White Supremacist (who are far more powerful than the BP) supports him.

And the political circle jerk continues.

So, you found it gross when some anti-obama extremists attacked Obama for having the support and campaigning from the NBPP..fair enough...so now you have become the polar opposite and demanding racists supporting Trump means something..same horseshoe end, different side, you have become the thing you profess to hate.

Are you going to use principles and not participate in that level of sludge, or are you just rooting for a football team and all tactics are fine if its your side?

you either have political principles, or a religious ideology..practice one or the other, thats fine..just know what you are doing

(post by NthOther removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Those aren't the "real" Black Panthers....

According to you or...?

SPLL NBPP Hate Group Classification

If it is found out well established hate groups support Obama..does this somehow effect Obama?
If it is found out well established hate groups support Trump..does this somehow effect Trump?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
** ATTENTION **

STOP THE BICKERING AND STAY ON TOPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
self removed for drifting from topic.
edit on 30-5-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
oops
edit on 30-5-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: lostbook

Yeah I was in the area for the riots. The world is a crazy place. I recently went back to California for a wedding, after having been away for 13ish years. Even the nice areas are cruddy.

There are tons of people from all walks of life that support Trump, the media does not cover that though. They just focus on David Duke.

I missed the riots thank goodness. LA is a great town. There are Trump supporters there but CA usually votes Democrat. Dem' o-crats...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Those racial tensions will soon spill over to massive blood letting.

Its just how things proceed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join