It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Donald Trump Supporter In Compton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It is interesting how many similar responses are coming my way. I am seeing a general tone from people assuming that I am some kind of raging Trump supporter that is trying to help garner support for his campaign.

I didn't assume that at all. I read your post, listened to a little of the podcast and then posted... I thought the thread was about the media, and that was the subject of my post. Who you support was not relevant.

I think you're making assumptions about people's assumptions.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: nwtrucker

Hey now, just because I'm not a huge trump supporter doesn't mean I'm somehow not conscious of the self destructive methods of the liberal left, I just thought it was funny in the interview when he asked that question.

Perfect example of hypocrisy. You guys can damn the whole left because of a few protesters but if anyone says that Trump is a white supremacist, the water works start.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Aweee! You beat me to it!

Funny how how posters in this thread discount the White Supremacist support yet support this one guy supporting Trump. Trump supporter logic.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What are you talking about, I'm not a trump supporter! You don't make any sense Kali ,what so ever, half the time these days, what's going on?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Swills

Because white supremacist support Trump he is now a racist.

But because white supremacist love Disney movies that doesn't mean Disney is racist.

Your trying to make a false equivalency to support your liberal driven agenda on this site and I've been watching you and almost on que others do it as well.

Whether Trump is a racist or not, I never made either claim. You're just making things up that you think I said.

Again with the Disney comparison nonsense and trying to play down the fact White Supremacist love and will vote for Trump. You're awful argument is ridiculous because I'm not saying White Supremacists who support Trump equals Trump being a racist. But the fact remains, these racists see eye to eye with Donald Trump's political agendas. Do these same racists see eye to eye with Disney and support Disney's political agenda? Probably not since Disney is not spouting off racist messages in their movies and everything else. Enough with your nonsense. Own the fact White Supremacist and Trump have a lot in common and understand I never called Trump a racist for it in this thread.

So essentially, and ironically, you are the one driving the the false equivalency.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Then why are you saying that white supremacist support Trump?

What's the purpose?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I didn't say you were a Trump supporter. The fact that you're not doesn't seem to stop you from attacking the entire Left on his behalf though.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I dont believe Trump is Racist. I think he is perfectly fine with anyone (or hate anyone) regardless of skintone.

I do however fully believe based on his statements that he is a xenophobe and a outragous bigot towards most of the world, even allies..especially asian allies..most especially Japan.

I dont want him as POTUS. he is a scumbag, but calling him a racist is simply without backing. He doesn't hate mexicans, he hates illegals, and you know what..I am not a fan of em either
although I do think amnesty and a road to citizenship should be put into place, one screwup and you're out, and indeed build a wall and build it quick with monitoring posts..then make it much easier to come in under a work visa

Trump is a disaster. Clinton is a disaster. Sanders isn't gonna get it I suspect, so it comes down to which train wreck will be leading this nation.
My distaste for Clinton is some for her and her desire to be potus by any underhanded means necessary without even caring about the position outside of the historical aspect of it, but almost equal is her breathless supporters day after day insulting me for being a man, being egalitarian instead of a feminist, for being white, for being opposed to fake facts like the wage gap and other nonsense
and make no mistake, Bernie is equally wrapped up in this nonsense
But those are at home issues..from the outside..from other nations, those two people seem fine..they just see Trump as the choice taken to send a message to the world that Americans are complete asses..and yeah, it matters how the world views the USA.

Reagan discussed his vision he worked for...so the world could see us as the shining city on the hill
since when...
Since exactly when..did right wingers decide they didn't give a crap about that vision and instead would gladly be seen as the slum of the world that is lobbing grenades at anyone who frowns at them.
The left has been taken over by progressive jerks, and the right has been taken over by nationalist buttholes.

At least with the prog-jerks we can keep contained to this nation and only we have to suffer
Vote for clinton..because at least only the usa becomes contaminated.
great slogan.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Then why are you saying that white supremacist support Trump?

What's the purpose?

Maybe because supremacist groups were robo-dialing registered Republicans in an attempt to get more votes for Trump?

When entire organizations not only openly support, but actively campaign for someone ... that's a pretty good indicator that there's fairly widespread support.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Trump is a genius at NLP. He knows the exact words and phrased to attract racists to his cause. Not all of Trumps supporters are racist overtly but insecurities breed bigotry and Trump uses this to his advantage. Actually it's a brilliant strategy used by many religious leaders and cultists.
Notice Trump uses the same syntax and rhythm of many fundamentalist preachers...it works.

www.workingpsychology.com...
edit on 30-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

thewisesloth.com...
edit on 30-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Oooh Now your going to do anything but actually say that they support him because he's racist or say that their support for trump proves he's a racist?

Great job haha haha

This place... what happened to critical thinking?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Well, if they want a black Trump supporter on their morning shows who doesn't drop N Bombs they can always have on Ben Carson again.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You're criticizing us for lack of critical thinking?

So, do you recognize the White Supremacists support Trump yet or are you just gonna brush it off?

edit on 30-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TechniXcality

I didn't say you were a Trump supporter. The fact that you're not doesn't seem to stop you from attacking the entire Left on his behalf though.

The left has gone completely insane, withstanding the nationalist movement of trump, though you could argue trump is a natural response to the lefts insanity, though honestly not the best answer or even a good answer. As demonstrated in this thread the left would like to conclude that because white supremacists support Donald trump than Donald trump is a racist, in the same way one black guy or even many black guys supporting Truno doesn't make him any less of a racist, the things he says and does determine if he is a racist, and that's debatable, I would argue he is not. That's just my opinion.

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, if they want a black Trump supporter on their morning shows who doesn't drop N Bombs they can always have on Ben Carson again.

Wow.

And Trump supporters are racist?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Why am I saying it? Because that's what this entire thread is about, that and one black Trump supporter from Compton, well and the MSM.

Do you not like hearing the fact that White Supremacists support Trump? I guess I would to if I was a Trump supporter.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
When entire organizations not only openly support, but actively campaign for someone ... that's a pretty good indicator that there's fairly widespread support.

..you were saying?

bad precedent you build up in your mind.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So, do you recognize the White Supremacists support Trump yet or are you just gonna brush it off?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??

HOW IS THAT RELEVANT?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Funny how you are turning that around on me. I'd expect as much from your camp.

Yes guys, it's true, I'm a racist. A racist who fully supporters a Jew running for president. Turns out, I'm the worst racist evar!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Swills, are there any white supremacists that support Clinton (or insert any other candidate for any position here)?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join