It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Donald Trump Supporter In Compton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The mainstream media would have us believe that the ONLY people that support Donald Trump are racist white men that want to deport all immigrants and repeal the civil rights act. In this interview, I discuss politics and media lies with LaShawn Riggeson, a Donald Trump supporter and activist that lives in one of the most dangerous depressed "hoods" in California - Compton. If you are unfamiliar with Compton, it has been the setting for multiple movies and rap videos focusing on violent black gangs. It is arguably one of the most dangerous parts of California, and is notorious for it's violence and gang activity. There are several areas within Compton that are off limits to outsiders, which includes law enforcement. In this interview we cover a lot of important issues relating to the black community, racism, politics, and even..... THE "N" WORD.

youtu.be...
SoundCloud
You can also find this episode on any app that supports podcasts (soundcloud,stitcher,iTunes,etc.)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

So the minority of a minority supports Trump and you're upset the media doesn't cover this? Don't be upset at the media for reporting that White Supremacists support Trump because they are just reporting the facts. They love Trump, it's funny because he revitalized their passion for politics. Essentially, Trump ignited a political revolution within that racist sect.

So that's most definitely news, one Trump supporter in Compton? Meh.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Careful, we are now entering PC terrority.

Of course anyone with a few brain cells to rub together can see the MSM's propaganda and how race, social class among other things are used as tools to divide us so we can be controled.

It's like welfare and immigration, it's true that illegals collect social services but what they don't want you to know is that it barely effects the economy while corporate welfare is the biggest recipient and anti free market and thats the true economic impact.

All tools of division and practically everyone is falling for it.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Ok , you are going to need a lot of back-up for that post . Or is it just more tripe and rhetoric from the lib's reality ...? I believe the latter.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Don't be upset at the media for reporting that White Supremacists support Trump because they are just reporting the facts.

False equivalency.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's just special snowflakes getting triggered when the real world doesn't conform to their fantasy land.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I used to live in LA and when I was there 96-05 Compton was bad but Watts was worse. It's been a while since I was in LA so I don't know how it is now but when I was there, Watts was the place you didn't want to be in; especially, at night. On topic, there are plenty of Black Trump supporters. I talk to at least one Black Trump supporter almost everyday.
edit on 30-5-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I am not "upset." Please keep in mind I am not a Trump supporter. The topic I am upset about is how the mainstream media constantly uses race to discredit people. It constantly shoves race in our faces to achieve whatever goal it is going after for the day. The unique thing about this is that this gentleman is able to cut through the media propaganda and see that there is nothing "racist" about what Trump is saying. Why is this notable? Black people are trained from a very young age to believe that all white people are racist and working together to keep black people down. You can see here that he still hangs onto that view to some extent. Just imagine constantly being hammered by the media, education, society etc., that all white people are racist. I can't imagine what that would be like.

Racism, the ultimate ad-hominem.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Sooo are you just rejecting this mans opinions based on the idea that it doesn't fit your narrative?

Also, like another poster said, your comment was a completely false equivalency. Not even in the ballpark

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Yeah I was in the area for the riots. The world is a crazy place. I recently went back to California for a wedding, after having been away for 13ish years. Even the nice areas are cruddy.

There are tons of people from all walks of life that support Trump, the media does not cover that though. They just focus on David Duke.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
*throws hands up*

Well, that just ruins everything! One black man in Compton claims to support Trump.

It's all over folks, shut it all down ... it seems one man can speak for an entire population of 45.7 million African Americans.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

All tools of division and practically everyone is falling for it.

Seriously, don't you think it might bear some fruit to give this another interpretation? To me, it looks like the divisions are already in place and the MSM is reporting on them as they see them which exacerbates the problems for sure, but I don't think the MSM is creating something out of nothing.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I have to be honest after five minutes I turned it off.

I think the days of people walking into grocery stores and hearing racial slurs especially in Cali are long long gone.

LA is so diverse I highly doubt thats happening especially anywhere near North Orange County and South LA, I mean is there really even that many white people there to begin with? It's so culturally diverse.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Good lawd!

Has ATS lost its reading comprehension too?!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I think the programming is strong.

I've never in my life experienced such racial tensions like I have in the past few years.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

Good lawd!

Has ATS lost its reading comprehension too?!

You're going to hurt someones feelings. Don't do that.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I also happen to personally know a white person who reveres Huey P. Newton (now deceased leader of the Black Panthers).

Maybe I should make a video of him and then parade it around as "proof" that white people support the Black Panthers?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well, considering the fact that that isn't in the national conversation and a daily headline in the US it would be fruitless and irrelevant.

However the inverse is very relevant and in the national conversation on what seems to be a daily basis.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Why should this be a big deal??

Recent polls showed that one-quarter of black voters support Trump over Clinton. That has been on the MSM so it isn't surprising, or it shouldn't be.

Trump can get one out of four black voters, but who are the other three voting for? That is probably why the polls also show Trump losing a national election.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join