It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra High Definition (4K) Crew Earth Observations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CollidinParticules

It isn't panning either.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

How does the solar panel appear in the shot then?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You are the one that has trouble sticking to the logical course of a discussion.

What discussion you say you have a problem with one of the videos but refuse to say what that is, but you proceed for 4 pages of asking my opinion of what I see...that's not a discussion that is you asking the same question page after page when my opinion has already been told.

You say one thing, I counter with a relevant comment, you respond with something that doesn't fit the context.

Relevant comment...really?

What is the context your talking about as you have yet to address the problem you have, nor have you told us the problem, so there isn't much context to fit.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well gee I can think of no mechanism known to man that will allow you to fix a camera to look at something and later on fix it somewhere else.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The Beta gimbals allow the panels to tilt around to accommodate inclination changes in the sun.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

This is what I mean. Another post that doesn't apply to the context of what I just said. Whatever.

Right now it should be clear what point I am trying to make here.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well gee I can think of no mechanism known to man that will allow you to fix a camera to look at something and later on fix it somewhere else.

That's complete BS. You see it gradually moving into the continuous shot. You don't see the camera changing position, and even if it did, you wouldn't see the panels entering the shot like that.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollidinParticules

That's complete BS. You see it gradually moving into the continuous shot. You don't see the camera changing position, and even if it did, you wouldn't see the panels entering the shot like that.

You do when they realign the panels because their position relative to the sun changes.

I don't understand what your getting at still, there is nothing out of the ordinary here.

You are looking for any possible way to prove to yourself it is fake to backup your flatearth belief.

But there is nothing to it, it is just a video from iss in LEO, nothing more nothing less.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Then the other explanation is the more likely one: that the panel is moving. The camera is not panning, and again you can check the position and dimensions of the horizon to prove that very simply.

You need to either start being specific about what you're implying or just give it up. I watched the ISS fly over the music festival I was at this weekend, the people I was with were mostly high on drugs and they made more sense.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

You do when they realign the panels because their position relative to the sun changes.

This is a possible explanation that I am looking at.

I don't understand what your getting at still,

You don't? Even though you just gave me the possible explanation? I mean you must understand that without this explanation something wouldn't be adding up, which was my point.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

the people I was with were mostly high on drugs and they made more sense.

Please, your previous reply didn't make any sense at all.

It is also completely clear now what the supposed problem was and nothing you said or did has contributed to this discussion.

All you can do now is parrot those who actually did offer a valid explanation.
edit on 30-5-2016 by CollidinParticules because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Right now it should be clear what point I am trying to make here.

Obviously it isn't.

I have been asking you to be clear this whole thread, and still haven't said what it is.

Just to be clear not everything posted on ATS is because of some type of conspiracy...sometimes simple videos like the one's in the OP help us to see how beautiful this planet really is...considering the problems going on down below.
edit on 30-5-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Then you must be really obtuse.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

You are looking for any possible way to prove to yourself it is fake to backup your flatearth belief.

I am? NASA fakery doesn't require a flat Earth, per se.

The only reason I questioned this vid is because something didn't add up visually. This probably is due to the rotation of solar panels. Am I wrong for trying to figure out something I noticed. Something y'all don't even seem to notice, and don't know how to explain at first?

link   
*grabs popcorn*

link   

Get over yourself.

I have pointed out that the youtube link gives very helpful information about how that footage was obtained. It is not my problem if you seen unable to follow links and then follow up information with your own research.

I've also told you how you can prove to yourself that the camera was not being zoomed or panned. I have actually done this for my own satisfaction, but I'm not doing your homework for you. It is not my problem if you are unwilling to do any legwork for yourself and just demand that other people do it.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Then you must be really obtuse.

Why because I have no clue as to what your problem is with a video that you refuse to tell the rest of us.

Interestingly enough I cannot read minds.

Nor do I try.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I am? NASA fakery doesn't require a flat Earth, per se.

That alone could have saved 3 pages to this thread.

SO you think it's fake...now we are going somewhere.

Any possibility you can back that up with evidence as to why you think it's fake?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Others have given a valid explanation so they seem to understand what was being questioned.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

*grabs popcorn*

Don't forget a drink this may go on for some time.

Although I am dumbfounded it went on this long, but this is ATS so it shouldn't be a big surprise to me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join