It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra High Definition (4K) Crew Earth Observations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CollidinParticules

You posted some NASA vids, I see a problem with one of them.

And that is?

I am asking for more information.

Then asking the people who made the video would have been a good start for more info...not the messenger bringing it to you.

Looking at the second vid, does it seem to you like they are zooming in or is the ISS moving closer to the Earth, even though it is in a steady orbit?

SO exactly what does it matter if they zoomed in?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with the curvature.

Then what is it, oh wait because there are no stars in the video...is that it, because there really isn't much more that can be shown as being conspiratorial in nature in the video.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Why is it that these kind of threads, showcasing the beauty of our planet and of the rest of the universe, as well as our own technological and scientific achievements, invariably get "polluted" with bickering and accusations of faking it?

What's the bloody point? When you buy a can of soup, do you really doubt that it's soup that's inside? When you buy a medicine, do you honestly doubt that this is exactly what you're buying?

You must really struggle with you day-to-day life then.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

In your opinion, are they zooming in, or is the ISS moving closer to the Earth? In the 2nd vid.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

I have no real reason to doubt those things.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why is it that these kind of threads, showcasing the beauty of our planet and of the rest of the universe, as well as our own technological and scientific achievements, invariably get "polluted" with bickering and accusations of faking it?

Amazing isn't it?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Why would I?

That besides the point again, you said I couldn't know what your intentions with the thread are, when I said that you want to point out the beauty.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the videos, Awesome Details

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

In your opinion, are they zooming in, or is the ISS moving closer to the Earth? In the 2nd vid.

Why does my opinion matter?

But here this is my opinion... they are beautiful videos of something not many people get to see in their lifetime...the Earth from space.

If they did move closer why does that matter?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
every shot always looks the same. those camera placements are always placed somewhere we can kinda see a piece of the space station, but barely... and every shot is always partial with a bit of space shown and a bit of the earth... why is that??
every video released by NASA... or at least everyones ive seen.

i want 4k Glory, either zoom all the way in, to satellite closeness or zoom all the way out to show a full bloom earth. i dont care about mumbo jumbo flat earth and stars and under water etc... and other mentalists...

edit on 30-5-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Then why not click on the youtube link and find it?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

originally posted by: CollidinParticules
a reply to: Sargeras

I don't understand what you are getting at here.

I have mentioned all the pieces of info that I require. If you can't figure it out based on that then you are going to have to be patient.

Interesting phrasing.

What, the fact that I require these specifc pieces of info to make my point? What are you trying to say.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That besides the point again, you said I couldn't know what your intentions with the thread are, when I said that you want to point out the beauty.

I see this is just going in circles here and I am getting dizzy...let's try this one last time

You have a problem with the second video...what is the problem with it?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Who says I didn't? Did you? If you did then you should be able to point me towards those pieces of info if they are to be found there.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
every shot always looks the same. those camera placements are always placed somewhere we can kinda see a piece of the space station, but barely... and every shot is always partial with a bit of space shown and a bit of the earth... why is that??
every video released by NASA... or at least everyones ive seen.

I've seen many ISS videos where only the Earth is visible, and many video where there's quite a bit of the station visible.

You just haven't seen enough of them.

Many of these ISS timelapses are based on photos taken with Nikon cameras in the Cupola module, which you can see here: eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Because most of them that are shot by the astronauts on the ISS do so from the same vantage point for the most part.

Also seeing part of the station with the curvature of the Earth really put's a damper on a certain conspiracy theory that they only use a fisheye lense when videoing the Earth.

Also at the height the ISS orbits you wouldn't get the whole Earth in the shot.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Why does my opinion matter?

You posted, you act like you know what you are talking about. Since I can't find the info I am asking your opinion.

If they did move closer why does that matter?

Well it would matter since this is not possible if they are in a orbit.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I did. I followed up with more searching too.

However if you want to gather the information to make a point, do it yourself.

link   

I've seen many ISS videos where only the Earth is visible,

Is that the whole Earth, because I would think at the altitude they orbit you wouldn't be able to get a view of the whole Earth at the same time?

I ask because you are more knowledgeable about this area than I am.

link   

You should just enjoy the beautiful video!
edit on 5 30 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join