It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the more moderate Republicans attempting to take over the Liberterian Party? 

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

That is why I am wondering if they are taking over the Liberterian party. Johnson and Weld do not seem like liberterians to me, but moderate or even far left Democrats! Honestly, at least before this election cycle...I scoffed at the Liberterian candidates. Johnson/Weld have created a change of view.

I realize you are very supportive of the Liberterian party and have listed how the 'party' feels about the government in many threads. I know what Democrats and Republicans say their party stands for too. I have learned that...it is not all consuming of their candidates. Your post above makes me wonder if you actually support your own nominated candidates?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

That is why I am wondering if they are taking over the Liberterian party. Johnson and Weld do not seem like liberterians to me, but moderate or even far left Democrats! Honestly, at least before this election cycle...I scoffed at the Liberterian candidates. Johnson/Weld have created a change of view.

I realize you are very supportive of the Liberterian party and have listed how the 'party' feels about the government in many threads. I know what Democrats and Republicans say their party stands for too. I have learned that...it is not all consuming of their candidates. Your post above makes me wonder if you actually support your own nominated candidates?

Gary Johnson offers conservatives and liberals something don't have right now. Choice.
Liberals get what they want. (social freedom,anti-discrimination,pro-immigration and charity)
Conservatives get what they want.(fiscal competence,pro-business,anti-federal waste,minimal government).

The best of both worlds.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join