It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all, its me, The Earth is Not a globe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
So I've been a person that questions everything, it wasn't until recently that I questioned the heliocentric model of our universe. Now i am not a "flat earther" but I believe it is rather easy to sense, see, learn that we don't live in a spinning ball in infinite space. Life is far more significant than that and so is our "reality".

I recently started a youtube channel and will be posting links to my videos later on when I am more familiar with the people here!

Cheers

The Earth is Not A Globe

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheEarthIsNotAGlobe

Welcome to ATS, but a word of advice before posting videos of that sort please check the HOAX BIN section to see if they haven't already been presented .

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

they are my own videos!! I create them myself, completely unique, mostly my own footage

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
wake me up when the multiverse reaches singularity....welcome aboard and expect intense discussion from the resident 'Professors'

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

so there is a footage of the Earth not being a globe...?

quickly now...post it asap...so you can quit ATS by noon.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

hahah yeup there is lots and lots of footage of the earth with no curvature, but you must know that already.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

must have missed it somehow...I was on a vacation for 3 weeks. Obviously stuff has been happening...eagerly awaiting.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Welcome

I see curvature when I look at the horizon and when viewed from a plane. The stars in the sky are another clue.

Ok will wait to see your videos

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Bring on your videos. Just what I have been waiting for. The chaos , panic , and disorder from locating a flat object in space . Physicists jumping out their office windows.. Astronomers rioting and looting in the streets. Planck , Einstein , Newton and others all coming back to life. Even Michio Kaku pulling out his white hair .

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Good old flat earth, makes me sad.. i really believed i was from the land of down under and now i realize that is just not possible, its a little like i am from no where at all now, i feel detached
:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
heres my second video i've ever made, I'm still new at this!

[snipped]
edit on 30-5-2016 by TheEarthIsNotAGlobe because: Inserted bad video link

edit on 5.30.2016 by Kandinsky because: Removed video pending permission from owners

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ugh.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hello TEINAG... welcome to ATS, and I'm sure you will enjoy it here.
I will have to agree with you. Yes, the Earth is NOT a globe...

This is a globe..

This is an image from NASA Captures "EPIC" Earth Image nasa.gov website A.K.A. Earth

A NASA camera on the Deep Space Climate Observatory satellite has returned its first view of the entire sunlit side of Earth from one million miles away. This color image of Earth was taken by NASA’s Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera (EPIC), a four megapixel CCD camera and telescope. The image was generated by combining three separate images to create a photographic-quality image. The camera takes a series of 10 images using different narrowband filters -- from ultraviolet to near infrared -- to produce a variety of science products. The red, green and blue channel images are used in these color images.

I notice the difference right away. The earth Image had to be taken from 1,000,000 miles away from here/us.. Quite a journey..no?
The earth can't sit on my desk, like a globe. And the globe seems to be a model in it's purpose and function. It would truly be strange and awkward to set the Earth on my desk for sure.

So we agree. Yes the Earth is not a globe, TheEarthIsNotAGlobe.
Welcome to ATS

peace

ETA, The image of Earth is actually a picture of you, but from really, really far away. And I'm over there to the left waving.
edit on 5/30/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

How on Earth(not a globe) did this get flags?!?!?!?
edit on 5/30/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

that is a composite image.. not an image taken from thousands of miles away, it is highly edited, nice try though.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEarthIsNotAGlobe
So I've been a person that questions everything, it wasn't until recently that I questioned the heliocentric model of our universe. Now i am not a "flat earther" but I believe it is rather easy to sense, see, learn that we don't live in a spinning ball in infinite space. Life is far more significant than that and so is our "reality".

I recently started a youtube channel and will be posting links to my videos later on when I am more familiar with the people here!

Cheers

The Earth is Not A Globe

Well you are right about one thing, the earth is not a globe.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
And space is not a vacuum it's a velvet curtain on which all the stars are hung.

Welcome , I think.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

finally someone I slightly agree with

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

wow...

excellent work on the candle thing. Though I'm not quite sure why you then can see the Sun...which is...how many miles away ? Maybe...just maybe...it's the size that matters...whatever you've been told.

I had to stop right here and there...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

If the Earth isn't a globe, and you don't ascribe to a flat Earth, what shape do you think it would be?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Nice,
You do understand ANY color image from a CCD/Charge-coupled device or vidicon/Video camera tube is a composite image, from any distance. Unless using film. CCD's have 3 arrays of sensors one red, one green, one blue to composite the "color" image. Even your eyes have to perform similar compositing to enable us to see in color. Color Vision

Perception of color begins with specialized retinal cells containing pigments with different spectral sensitivities, known as cone cells. In humans, there are three types of cones sensitive to three different spectra, resulting in trichromatic color vision.

All links: Wikipedia

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join