1. Midway through the day, change into a different set of clothes. If anybody notices, insist you’ve been wearing the same clothes all day.
2. Answer the phone with an arbitrary question.
3. Switch all the clothes in someone’s dresser with clothes from someone else’s dresser (possibly yours). The goal is to get them to bump into
each other wearing each other's clothes.
4. Put things which couldn’t possibly be mailed in people’s mailboxes, like a glass of water or a bowl of popcorn. Write the address on it and
attach proper postage.
5. When you’re about to enter a room full of people, call one of them on your cell phone. In a desperate, very serious voice, say: “There’s no
time to explain, but I’ve been kidnapped and replaced with a robot which looks just like me. Oh sh**, I gotta go!” and hang up quickly.
6. Hide notes that people will find when they’re
cleaning. Suggestions include: “This note was hidden on and it took you this long to find it?”
7. Hide a note which says “Congratulations! You found me! Re-hide me for ++GOOD LUCK”
8. Put non food items in the fridge. It’s often very startling to open the fridge and see a telephone or car keys or something which totally
doesn’t belong there. Offer no explanation, but if it'sclear that you're the culprit, say, “After a hard day, there’s nothing like a refreshing,
ice cold magazine.” or pencil sharpener. or toilet paper. or tooth brush. or whatever.
9. Alternatively, pretend like someone else is
hiding stuff in the fridge on you. Stomp around
complaining about how you can never find the
remote control. Find it in the freezer. Try to
solve the mystery.
10. Record something short, and put a few
minutes of silence on both ends of it. Hide your mp3 player + speakers somewhere with that track playing on repeat.
Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!
edit on Cam12Monday5020165331Mon, 30 May 2016 00:50:53 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: Hail