It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting Realities, the Mandela Effect, and Ultimate Justice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
The ones who say its all gibberish are the soon-to-be Agent Smiths that will be programmed by the Matrix Architect (Yahweh) to hunt down all true followers of Christ Messiah - Neo, because they are programmed to not see out of their little bubble world.

It gets better when your host body possesses a repented daemon that can raise the senses to higher frequencies, allowing the mortal human to see the real paradise that exists beyond this fake Matrix veil.

So, if it hadn't been for the film, The Matrix, which all emo kids seem to have flocked to as it spoke to 'them', what OTHER hypothesis would you have at the moment? Anything at all? Do you have any original theories or thoughts?

Or, was the Matrix and the use of monochromatic leather outfits just too close to the truth?

edit on 30-5-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies
It seems you are quite happy being possessed because you say your entity is a good guy (evil demon turned nice guy that teaches you).

Is there an exorcist in the house ?

Amazing how the Book of Lies written by the Church has controlled the people, to assume that if the Bible states that, 'daemons are all evil', then all daemons are evil.

Classic White Wash Mind Control worldwide.

Yet the Vatican has committed atrocities against people and children worldwide. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Exocists have not realized that if they believe in classic Divide and Conquer religion (eg. Islam vs Christianity), they will never realize that they are simply part of the Matrix. They will be reincarnated into this boot camp training ground Matrix again and again until they start thinking outside the box.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Or, was the Matrix and the use of monochromatic leather outfits just too close to the truth?

Very predictable - yawn.

Try the story of Iblis being ordered to be a slave for Adam and Eve on the day that the Annunaki tainted human DNA to create their slave race.

Red Pill - Red Apple of Knowledge.

Morpheus stating 'You are a slave Neo' for the Archons.

However, no one listens. Everyone is programmed to stay hooked to the Matrix like good little slaves (tax-payers).

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Amazing how the Book of Lies written by the Church has controlled the people, to assume that if the Bible states that, 'daemons are all evil', then all daemons are evil.

I am not the Bible kind and mind control has no effect on me. Just trying to reconcile what you have been saying in many posts.

On the one hand , you have been saying to people that only Christ can save them. On the other hand, you've been saying that being possessed is not a bad thing (provided it is a repentant demon doing the possessing!!). Can you please elaborate ?

I am well aware of the roles of angels and demons in the infrastructure of the so-called Universe. I also believe that no one can call themselves practising occultists until they can summon both Angels and Demons and despatch them when done (sometimes with a kick up the backside). However, I strongly think that no one should ever let entities communicate without being invited.

edit on 30-5-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Very predictable - yawn.

Yes, curse us rationals - we're the next plague!

Try the story of Iblis being ordered to be a slave for Adam and Eve on the day that the Annunaki tainted human DNA to create their slave race.

Nope. That's a fabrication, a story, made up, ie: not real. Not a single shred of evidence to support that. (Don't get me wrong - I'm all for aliens and alien intervention, but so far nothing supports that idea)

Nope again. That's you, drawing your own conclusions. Red pill was probably red because of the connotation of red; blood, life, caution/danger, etc. Anyone can draw that conclusion. You just WANT to see the patterns you want.

However, no one listens. Everyone is programmed to stay hooked to the Matrix like good little slaves (tax-payers).

So, you don't pay taxes?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
You don't get invited to many parties, do you?

Only a Matrix Archon nanobot would say that exact same statement; AGAIN.

Obviously i am too close to the truth. Look at all those soon-to-be Agent Smith's giving you stars.

The ignorant are so extremely predictable these days.

Again? Please link me to where I've said that before. I'll wait.

originally posted by: noonebutme

Very predictable - yawn.

No such story exists, except, perhaps, in your mind. Prove me wrong.

I've got some news for ya buddy: The Matrix is a movie. It's not real.

edit on 5/30/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/30/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have considered some of the same things but personally I just don't accept the alternate reality idea. I believe that this is the same world. Every individual has a soul, a body, and for an alternate reality they would have to have an alternate body, but also an alternate soul? I just can't wrap my head around that. To me it seems more like someone has messed around with the universe like they are editing some software program, be it for a joke or simply to test what will happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
I have considered some of the same things but personally I just don't accept the alternate reality idea. I believe that this is the same world. Every individual has a soul, a body, and for an alternate reality they would have to have an alternate body, but also an alternate soul? I just can't wrap my head around that. To me it seems more like someone has messed around with the universe like they are editing some software program, be it for a joke or simply to test what will happen.

Do you think the world is...a joke?
Who would find it all (even remotely) funny?
edit on 16201633pmk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join