It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting Realities, the Mandela Effect, and Ultimate Justice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do the wicked seem to get ahead?

Those are questions as old as time itself. I'm presenting a model in this thread that will explain how bad things may not happen to good people and how the wicked may not actually prosper.

My entire post is predicated on the multiverse theory being true.

It is important to keep in mind that the multiverse view is not actually a theory, it is rather a consequence of our current understanding of theoretical physics. This distinction is crucial. We have not waved our hands and said: "Let there be a multiverse". Instead the idea that the Universe is perhaps one of infinitely many is derived from current theories like quantum mechanics and string theory.
Scientists think they know how to test the parallel universes theory - for real

My theory is that good people may not have bad things happen to them because their consciousness may be transported to an alternate reality before the bad thing happens. I've read several accounts of near death experiences where that was reported to have happened.

What does that have to do with the Mandela Effect? A lot of people, including myself, feel like our Mandela Effect experiences are a result of shifting into an alternate reality. For instance, just today I found out that Las Vegas is in Northern Nevada. It used to be in Central Nevada (in my previous experience). It's not a matter of education or memory because I visited Las Vegas many times in its old location (in my previous experience). I drove a long distance, alone, to Las Vegas once in my early twenties (in its old location). I remember that vividly because I had never done anything like that alone before. There is no conceivable way that it was not in Central Nevada. I had to study a map to arrive there! And, I traveled to Las Vegas (in its old location) different ways on different occasions. I traveled to the city by car, by bus, and by plane. I've also been to Beijing many times in its old location (up a lot further north and to the west in China compared to where it is now).

Due to my experiences above and for many other reasons, I believe I've shifted realities, suddenly and without warning. Therefore, in the rest of this thread, I'm assuming it's possible to shift realities in such a fashion.

How could someone be transferred to another reality and continue to exist in their previous reality? A model for how that could work was given to us in the film "The Last Starfighter." The protagonist in the film shifts into another reality (essentially) and a robot-type being takes his place.

www.youtube.com...

This is how I believe reality may work. When a person's consciousness is shifted out into a different reality, their body may continue functioning although they are no longer there. In the reality they left behind they are a soulless being that functions like a robot.

Is there any evidence that such a thing is happening? I believe the following pictures may be evidence of that. Look at how different the people look; it's as if their souls have left their bodies.

Before and after

Illuminati Stars - Before And After HD

www.youtube.com...

I've read a lot about the concept of people leaving their body and moving on because of trauma or other reasons. I cannot say from experience that it's definitely happening. I'm presenting a concept here, that, if it rings true or if it could be proven to be true, could bring peace to many people.

Imagine if bad things don't actually happen to good people and the wicked don't actually prosper? I've been trying to figure out how that could be the case for years, and I've got a theory about it that makes sense to me now.

Please don't ask me to prove any of the above. I just want to share my thoughts on this matter.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I can't say for certain about Beijing, never having been very familiar with its' precise location, but I am quite sure Las Vegas is exactly where it has always been.

Edit: It's in Southern Nevada, not Northern...
edit on 5/29/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
S+F because it is true.

A persons spiritual feeling dictates which alternate reality their spirit will jump to via Law of Attraction.

Imagine every second is a film where the spirit dictates which alternate reality it wants to be in just like a film of still pictures.

In some cases, when a major jump occurs, its possible to see a small helicopter heading your way 500m above the ground. Then it turns to its starboard side and vanishes. Ok so the shine blended in with the clouds. However, its totally unique when the drone of the helicopter vanishes as well.

Archons / negative entities feed off fear, despair, misery and sadness.

Once a human starts to think good positive thoughts and is happy with what little they have in terms of material items, the Archons try desperately to take that human spirit to another reality where something goes wrong.

If the human thinks strongly enough its quite easy to beat the Archons at their own little game.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
"It is important to keep in mind that the multiverse view is not actually a theory, it is rather a consequence of our current understanding of theoretical physics."

That sorta suggest the multierse is a construct in itself.

Which suggests the theoretical physicists are changing the rules?

Or have things always been that way?

edit on 30-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: quote not visible fix

edit on 30-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: fix not working

edit on 30-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: groan, just c&p

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Bad things do happen to good people though. There are People suffering all over the world. That's not real? Would be lovely if we could escape these bad things and go into a reality where it's not happening.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The Mandela effect was a very interesting topic, from a psychological point of view. You and some other posters have now turned it into a religious phenomenon, which has now changed my stance on it. It is no more a harmless interesting occurrence, it is now becoming as dangerous as religion itself, a brain washing occurrence that targets the vulnerable and gullible.

originally posted by: violet
Bad things do happen to good people though. There are People suffering all over the world. That's not real? Would be lovely if we could escape these bad things and go into a reality where it's not happening.

I agree, sometimes things happen because they happen, not everything has to have a supernatural reason like karma, God etc.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Because this is how the world/universe/reality works.

Should only GOOD things happen to good people and only bad things happen to bad people? How could a bad person ever hope to become good if only bad things ever happened to them?

What makes you think the universe owes us anything? Where does it say life is fair? It isn't. The universe is an extremely harsh and unforgiving place, full of destruction and entropy.

There is no explanation for your question because "good" and "bad" are relative terms -- the universe doesn't operate in good and bad. Only us.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

For instance, just today I found out that Las Vegas is in Northern Nevada. It used to be in Central Nevada

Try southern Nevada. How did you find out about north, a person told you? Check a map.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
can we please please please....stop with the Mandela effect crap ?

at this point, even though I know it's not going to stop, I would like to thank everyone for participating in this nonsense.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"My theory is that good people may not have bad things happen to them because their consciousness may be transported to an alternate reality before the bad thing happens. I've read several accounts of near death experiences where that was reported to have happened."

And the consciousness of the persons body your transporting into? They just SOL?
Maybe they transport too and have to experience the "bad" stuff. Sucks for them, good thing you guys are the chosen ones.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
"Is there any evidence that such a thing is happening? I believe the following pictures may be evidence of that. Look at how different the people look; it's as if their souls have left their bodies."

Well now that explains it.
Your version of "evidence" is classified as vaporous hallucination in this reality.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Aren't you attributing moral values retrospectively? There's no reasonable way to stand by this argument without cherry-picking examples. Postulating multiple universes to give the concept some credibility is really jumping the shark fella.

With respect, the idea is more like navel-gazing when there's so much more in the world to consider. We've got 7 billion people on this one world and every one of them is interacting with, and influencing, others. Life is happening to all of them too.

Let's say little Carly is 4 months old and about to die from meningitis in an under-staffed East European hospital. Or 5yo Anwar has parasites in his eyes and will have a #ty life of poverty due to blindness in Somalia? Or a US landmark is attacked with over 3000 people killed. Or an Afghanistan hospital is bombed and the doctors are killed alongside injured civilians?

The two kids are too young to be either good or bad and the causes of their conditions aren't sentient. The Twin Towers had good and bad people in there with most probably being a bit of both. The dead doctors are killed by accident and their deaths probably meant others won't live in the abstract future.

What I believe is the case, is we're all carried along by the breezes of metaphorical butterflies beating their wings elsewhere. You know what I mean? We're surrounded by forces that seem chaotic and we've only got so much facility to effect changes in our lives. The rest we project our beliefs onto to make sense of what's actually a hostile existence. The universe, or multiverse, isn't run on morality or fairness. It just is what it is and the lucky ones get to live in it for a very brief moment.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
S+F because it is true.

A persons spiritual feeling dictates which alternate reality their spirit will jump to via Law of Attraction.

Imagine every second is a film where the spirit dictates which alternate reality it wants to be in just like a film of still pictures.

In some cases, when a major jump occurs, its possible to see a small helicopter heading your way 500m above the ground. Then it turns to its starboard side and vanishes. Ok so the shine blended in with the clouds. However, its totally unique when the drone of the helicopter vanishes as well.

Archons / negative entities feed off fear, despair, misery and sadness.

Once a human starts to think good positive thoughts and is happy with what little they have in terms of material items, the Archons try desperately to take that human spirit to another reality where something goes wrong.

If the human thinks strongly enough its quite easy to beat the Archons at their own little game.

Where do you guys come up with this gibberish?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You need to watch more Star Trek. Then you'll know how this stuff works. Sheesh!

The answer is much simpler than multi-verses and Mandela Effects. It's temporal distortion. We perceive time as always linear, and moving into the future. The actual likelihood of that being reality is slim to none. In actuality, time as we perceive it, is in a constant state of flux. The vast majority of us don't notice it, because we also change with every distortion. However, there will always be some who remember to varying degrees for unknown reasons. It may have to do with where they were in relation to the distortion. This is a common occurrence across the universe, and has been since the "bang".

See? Simple.

edit on 5/30/2016 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

The ones who say its all gibberish are the soon-to-be Agent Smiths that will be programmed by the Matrix Architect (Yahweh) to hunt down all true followers of Christ Messiah - Neo, because they are programmed to not see out of their little bubble world.

It gets better when your host body possesses a repented daemon that can raise the senses to higher frequencies, allowing the mortal human to see the real paradise that exists beyond this fake Matrix veil.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The ones who say its all gibberish are the soon-to-be Agent Smiths that will be programmed by the Matrix Architect (Yahweh) to hunt down all true followers of Christ Messiah - Neo, because they are programmed to not see out of their little bubble world.

It gets better when your host body possesses a repented daemon that can raise the senses to higher frequencies, allowing the mortal human to see the real paradise that exists beyond this fake Matrix veil.

I'll just hit ctrl-alt-del.

Just wow

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
can we please please please....stop with the Mandela effect crap ?

I second that. I also have had enough of this Mendela nonsense.

Perhaps, it should be called by its real name : Dementia

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You don't get invited to many parties, do you?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I choose to uncover the mysteries without the assistance of a demon inside my body.

It seems you are quite happy being possessed because you say your entity is a good guy (evil demon turned nice guy that teaches you).

Is there an exorcist in the house ?

edit on 30-5-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
You don't get invited to many parties, do you?

Only a Matrix Archon nanobot would say that exact same statement; AGAIN.

Obviously i am too close to the truth. Look at all those soon-to-be Agent Smith's giving you stars.

The ignorant are so extremely predictable these days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join