It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger neo-con Bill Kristol says that an Independent candidate will emerge.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Rubio just boarded the Trump train, not much of a story.

Rubio all-in for Trump, sorry for personal attacks

Source

Rubio will be Trump's VP pick. Book it.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This story on politico this morning about Tom Cotton, mentions Mr.Kristol..

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't think Rubio will be his VP pick.

However!

Rubio is not running for re-election in the senate. That makes me wonder what he is planning on doing with his time for the next 4 years.

It was plainly obvious to me even back during the debates that Rubio was going to kiss up to Trump, eventually.

I loved watching Cristie destroy Rubio on the debate stage.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

However!

Rubio is not running for re-election in the senate. That makes me wonder what he is planning on doing with his time for the next 4 years.

It was plainly obvious to me even back during the debates that Rubio was going to kiss up to Trump, eventually.

Rubio will position himself for 2020 as Trump's VP pick, even if Trump loses. Trump will make Christie AG of his admin. Any previous name calling between Trump/Christie/Rubio will be swept under the rug and attributed saying things you don't really mean about fellow Republicans during the heat of the battle for nomination. Even Cruz will reconcile and be promised a SCOTUS position. And all will be right with the world.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

However!

Rubio does know foreign policy quite well. He could do a cabinet shot.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not sure about his knowledge in foreign policy.

Rubio to me has always appeared to be an establishment shill. He's passionate in his speeches and he is definitely intelligent but he's also a first term senator with the worst voting record (worse than Obama) in the senate. And he never shows up for work.

I think Rand Paul is more knowledgable in foreign policy than Rubio. But I don't think Trump will pick him to be his VP either.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Neocons campaigned for 9/11. They wrote and dreamt and wished for it to happen- and just a few months after taking power, their wish came true. Bill Kristol was one of the architects. And everyone knows it. It's weird that they're even allowed to exist.
edit on 30-5-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

*crosses fingers* Please be Ron Paul, please be Ron Paul.

Kristol, a globalist, chickenhawk neo-con endorsing Ron Paul? Yah right.

Interesting development if true.

Any guesses as to who it might be?

I'm not going to make any guesses, but the only man to make a difference is Ron Paul, end of story.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Simple question: Has Kristol ever been right?

I used to listen to his radio show on Sunday nights since he is/was a "local". He was basically just the weekend Sean Hannity. Haven't listened to him for years now, maybe he went off the deep end.

When I listened to him though he was right about as much as any other pundit which was almost never, but occasionally he was right.

I think he just doesn't want to support Trump, I predict a lot of these guys are going to ignore Trump and try to focus on their people for Congress.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not sure about his knowledge in foreign policy.

Rubio to me has always appeared to be an establishment shill. He's passionate in his speeches and he is definitely intelligent but he's also a first term senator with the worst voting record (worse than Obama) in the senate. And he never shows up for work.

I think Rand Paul is more knowledgable in foreign policy than Rubio. But I don't think Trump will pick him to be his VP either.

I've always thought Rubio came across as very poorly informed in his speeches. He's a damn good speaker though, he could probably sell any thing/policy on a speech circuit.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Neocons campaigned for 9/11. They wrote and dreamt and wished for it to happen- and just a few months after taking power, their wish came true. Bill Kristol was one of the architects. And everyone knows it. It's weird that they're even allowed to exist.

Well let's just let your inner fascist shine.

How do you intend to "not allow them" to exist? Is there a final solution to an ideology or what? It seems you are getting a bit ... erm ... FEMA campish with your suggestion there or were you thinking more gulag?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So who is it who waits in the shadows? I guess we will know soon enough. I think it will be one of the 'other' fifteen.
Possibly even JEB? I mean JEB!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
So who is it who waits in the shadows? I guess we will know soon enough. I think it will be one of the 'other' fifteen.
Possibly even JEB? I mean JEB!

They may trot out Jeb, but he has absolutely no chance. He proved himself to be a real Casper Milquetoast during the GOP primary.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So.. Satan is about to commence his debut. I've only been waiting a thousand years for this....

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I know, but we could go through the whole list, and dismiss them all based on some negativity or other. None of them exactly sparkled next to Trump. I wonder if Paul Ryan has succumbed? He might actually be able to pull it off.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It's too late. Can't even get on the ballot a number of places.

Kristol and Romney are just cut from the same cloth, two pathetic schmucks who are throwing a tantrum because the nation at large is sick of their establishment ways.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Romney is out of touch with the real world/swing voters. Kristol is just plain deluded. Nobody in there right mind would agree to run on a 3rd party ticket and cop all the blame once Clinton defeats Trump in November. The GOP is a slow moving train wreck and they don't deserve anything less. Post November the GOP will need a complete rebuild and somebody like Kristol will be left behind in the wreckage.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I assume you are talking about Kristol's endorsement of the (PNAC) Project for a New American Century?

He did not write that article, rather Robert Kagan is the mastermind behind that and he is endorsing Clinton. ( DailyKos article , Consortium News article)

The connection between Hillary and the extreme right Republican Neocons became much clearer today when Robert Kagan, a co-founder and co-author of “The Project for the New American Century, endorsed Hillary Clinton for President.

I would be tempted to call his endorsement a dirty trick designed to drive Democrats away from HRC, but the closeness between them has gone on for many years.

. . .

We need to remember that Robert Kagan’s wife is Victoria Nuland. Nuland had been a foreign policy adviser to VP Dick Cheney. When Obama was elected and named Clinton as Secretary of State, HRC brought Victoria Nuland into the State Department. Originally serving as an information official conducting press sessions for State, Nuland soon transitioned to Assistant Secretary of State for Eurasian Affairs. From this post, Nuland planned, orchestrated, and directed the disastrous coup in Ukraine.

Kristol is soothing the conservative base with false hope that someone with an R next to their name will take the presidency. Clearly though Clinton is the republican candidate given several of her donors being outed in the Panama Papers and George Soros (large Clinton donor) being outed as a large investor in the Carlyle group.

THERE WILL BE NO VIABLE INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE.

-FBB

top topics

<< 1   >>

join