It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Giant Corporations Control The Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Tons of evidence has come to light--in their own words.

The ultimate puppet masters are evidently well hidden with 'merely' their Jr assistants visible . . . e.g.

Sorors, Kissinger, Ted Turner, etc. etc. etc.

This stuff is fairly well known by an increasing number of folks.

Look up:

"globalist quotes" + "in their own words"

Look up TRADING PLACES Director Aaron Russo on youtube.

There doesn't need to be any doubt about their goals or methods--on the whole.

They are not all that quiet about their plans. And haven't been toooo quiet for more than 50 years.

Now, they are soooo smugly (and mostly accurately) confident that they cannot fail in their tyrannical goals that they have become increasingly brazen and 'in-your-face' about their plans and tyranny.

The serfs and slaves are well conditioned as H.G. Wells depicted . . . for the serf and slave Eloi to shuffle off into the maws of the Morlachs compliantly.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I don't think money is more than Monopoly figures on a screen to them any more.

They lust for !!!!POWER!!!! and more !!!!POWER!!!!

And some of them . . . are truly horrifically brazenly and bone marrow evil to the core. The gritchy one fits that meme even though she's a relatively low level puppet.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here is a video created by Saturday Night Live on our corporate media done School House Rock Style.
They did quite a good job, perhaps to good so that certain people were not amused and banned the video from being shown on SNL again.

Conspiracy Theory Rock By Robert Smigel

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WilltellYou forgot the US government at the top of the media censor pyramid.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Crikey, who are these people. Just who are the puppet masters? How do they do it? Please, in your own words, who is controlling Western governments and how come no evidence has come to light? Do these people also control the one-party dictatorship in China, or the authoritarian Russian, both of whom Chinese have high levels of media control.

Easy Answer
Research who attends the Bilderberg and CFR Meetings

It consists of the heads of the largest corporations and banks along with their puppet politicians. Fact
They are not attending those meetings to drink tea, eat crumpets and talk about the weather.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious
a reply to: WilltellYou forgot the US government at the top of the media censor pyramid.

The US Government is a tool they use to spread their agenda, not the top of the pyramid.
Take a look at who makes up the majority of the people in the government.

Revolving Door Corporate Industry Insiders
Big Wall Street Bankers
Corporate and Banking Lobbyists

Here is a Wall Street Banker telling Reagan to "speed it up" during one of his speeches.

In the video, at the Wall Street Bankers request, Regean says we are going to turn the wall street bull lose.
How did that work out?

The president is a figurehead or actor if you will that gives a face to the government but has very little power.
The TPP for example being "pushed" by Obama is actually being pushed by the multinational corporations that wrote the trade agreement.

edit on 30-5-2016 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Tons of evidence has come to light--in their own words.

Jut because someone says something is not evidence. You suggest Soros, Kissinger and Ted Turner as examples, but I have seen no evidence that these people are conspiring as puppet masters in their control of the world.

I don't want to press the point, and it's another discussion anyway, but I did what you said and looked up [I]"globalist quotes" + "in their own words"[/I] and found no evidence, even with variations.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That's rather astounding to me.

Maybe I'll get around to posting some links later.

When leaders at the top of the heap declare that they

WILL DO XYZ

and succeeding years show incremental observable evidence of their moving closer and closer to exactly that . . . what else do you consider it but convincing evidence?

Sigh.

The evidence is all around us in increasingly brazen terms.

All the more brazen comparing now to 50 years ago.

Sigh.

WOWOWOW!

They've sure been scrubbing the net.

There used to be pages of links available.

Very interesting.

Here's a few quickly garnered links:
quotes.liberty-tree.ca...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...
www.goodreads.com...
www.greaterthings.com...
www.crossroad.to...
www.cgg.org...
www.apfn.org...

Includes a John Lennon quote:
www.grazingsheep.com...

www.takeoverworld.info...

www.wakeupkiwi.com...

following with maps:
www.wakeupkiwi.com...

www.azquotes.com...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
Clearly I have been misread. I am after evidence of puppet masters controlling governments and the media, not endless websites quoting people who like the sound of their own voices. Let's agree to differ. You should set up a discussion with the evidence for the puppet masters and we'll discuss properly.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

puppets don't usually know they are being played, just saying. However as mentioned earlier, pretty much most the people who show up at the Bilderberg conferences are the masters of the world.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

IF you are not willing to believe the upper level stooges in their own voices and writings . . .

I doubt there's anything rational that we can discuss, together.

I am curious at what point will you believe the truth.

--When the global government is overtly in place and heralded as such far and wide?
--When the global government has implemented the chip implant and decreed thereby that one receiving the chip must worship the world ruler as God?
--And that without the chip implant one can't buy or sell?
--When the global government has implemented the one world religion worshiping the world leader as God?
--When all other religions are exterminated--or attempted wholesale to be exterminated?
--When the population has been decreased by 33%? And then by another 33% of what's left?

Yeah, the oligarchs enjoy hearing themselves pontificate. That's a very DIFFERENT issue than whether they mean and are able to implement what they say, or not.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Its stands to reason that people as powerful enough to control so much won’t easily provide evidence of their hegemony.

There like a club of people with dubious morals and something in common---wealth and power where there’s not much left to do but organize the world behind their ignorance.

To me 911 is direct proof of this conspiracy

Also the fact that many of the wars are all fake, imo.

Such as the Afghanistan war, the ISIS war, and many others since 911

“Wars” where American allies are directly responsible for maintaining the enemies such as Pakistan with the Taliban and now Turkey and Saudi with ISIS.

At least in the past, Vietnam War for instance, you had an real enemy with real backers, Soviet Union and China, now these phony cowboys and Indian wars are all fake, imo. and require America to create a viable enemy, of course where its little threat to really defeat America but just to maintain a war for various nefarious purposes.

There's proof but they make it nebulous where traditional thinkers can have an outlet.

Keep looking

edit on 30-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
These people have think tanks, secret and non secret groups so vast and intricate that it would make your head spin!

It’s nothing less than organized crime of monumental proportions.

Just check out this link and read some of it

visupview.blogspot.com...

edit on 30-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its the jews duh.
They own it all.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Reportedly . . . per the experts studying such more full-time than I . . .

ALL the wars since and including the French Revolution

were set-up and lit off by essentially the same group of families . . .

in order to move the geopolitical chess pieces inexorably toward a one world government and one world religion.

Some trace them back to Rome. Some to Babylon.

BTW, ya gotta stop saying things I agree with. It ain't normal.

You trying to hasten the 2nd Coming?

edit on 30/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: left out

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ReVoLuTiOn76

Rothschild MAY be Jewish by heritage.

They certainly are NOT by beliefs and submission to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

And, I don't care who they are . . . $300 TRILLION is still an obscene amount of money for one family.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: paradoxious

The US Government is a tool they use to spread their agenda, not the top of the pyramid.
Take a look at who makes up the majority of the people in the government.

Revolving Door Corporate Industry Insiders
Big Wall Street Bankers
Corporate and Banking Lobbyists

Here is a Wall Street Banker telling Reagan to "speed it up" during one of his speeches.

In the video, at the Wall Street Bankers request, Regean says we are going to turn the wall street bull lose.
How did that work out?

The president is a figurehead or actor if you will that gives a face to the government but has very little power.
The TPP for example being "pushed" by Obama is actually being pushed by the multinational corporations that wrote the trade agreement.

Sounds completely and totally compliant with the Democrat party.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Comcast
Walt Disney
News Corporation
CBS
Time Warner
Viacom

what I see is five DNC stooge organizations and one independent/conservative (News Corp).

if/when the dems regain control over congress I'm thinking they'll start working behind the scenes to muzzle the lone voice of dissent.
if they aren't already.

edit on 31-5-2016 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You are right. I wrote the same opinion here in another topic and I am sure that it is almost impossible to find really a liberal and truthful Mass Media today

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join