It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hey kids childrens YouTube channel controlled by Nazi AI gone rouge?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
thebabyseagull

I have never seen a troll put that much effort into anything. So I don't think it is a troll.

I'm just trying to rationalize this as anything but what it claims to be.

The implications are terrifying.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
just read an excerpt from a book called "Mysticism and Alchemy through the Ages: The Quest for Transformation"
(Gary Edson) that says that hands have a special place in mysticism,alchemy and magic.

there are ancient imprints of hands in caves all over the world associated with mystic rituals and shamanism , the "Hand of God" in Judaism, the "Hand of Fatima" with the five fingers presenting the pillars of Islam,the roman "Hand of the Future" related to Bacchus...
the old Egyptians saw hands as a symbol of power and Christians with their "imposition of hands"

and there is the "Hand of Glory" - the pickled right hand of a hanged felon that was used for "bewitchment and black magic".
and the buddhist have their "mudras" which are specific ritualistic hand-gestures.
so hands and consciousness seem to closely related since a long time.
why would an rogue AI specifically use this ancient symbol to lull innocent babies into sleep ?

can someone please debunk this whole thing ?

edit on 3-6-2016 by glowdog because: frgt smthng

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
glowdog

Holy crow! I didn't even make that connection. What in the Hell. 😱
edit on Cpm1Friday0620165330Fri, 03 Jun 2016 13:06:53 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
in the hey kids videos with that creepy "person" talking his voice sounds stumbled and nonsensical almost like bits of dialogue edited together. if it is so it is very well done but sometimes it seems cut off and jumbled. specially in the one about dark web.

it also sounds to me like sometimes the "person" that is talking is walking while speaking. dont really know why i got that impression. maybe someone that has the know how could run the sound tracks of the videos through an audio software to have a closer look.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well there are sure some people out there that go through great efforts to spread this finger family vids.
i found a profile on facebook - a "person" from bangladesh that claims to be the author of a single pirate themed ff video. probably a person that uses a spam bot or something like that. fake profile.

the profile keeps posting links to the pirate ff video on youtube every few minutes since days- always liking its own posts. must be a bot i guess.
i looked on youtube and that "person" also comments on his own videos several times saying things like "wonderful" and "this was very helpful for us" - it is just so weird. maybe just a screwed way to make money but i find it bizarre like hell.

edit on 3-6-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cyprex

WTF .

Is there a way to make a finger family nursery rhyme video using my own pictures? I have searched and cant find anything online?

Answer.

s there a way to make a finger family nursery rhyme video using my own pictures? I have searched and cant find anything online? Three big earthquakes will shake the three superpowers; 1st big earthquake in Russia; 2nd (bigger one) in China; 3rd (biggest of the three) will be in America. NATO will nuke Ukraine to blame Russia for it; then NATO will nuke Russia from Scandinavia. China will attack Russia; but will not get past Ural Mountains; bio-genetic weapon will be used against Chinese soldiers (they will run back to China and hide in closets in fear) and weather weapon will freeze Siberia to - 200 Celcius; stadium-size chunks of unmeltable ice will fall from the lower sky (because when rockets go into higher sky they bring this ice down to lower sky). Russia will destroy Turkey and America. China will have a hole across the whole country to the abyss (because of another super weapon used to stop Chinese aggression); radiation from this hole will be massive; Chinese will try to keep quiet about it; a lot of people will fall into this hole. Scientists don't see dinosaurs because of radiation. Only Eurasia and Alaska (both without coasts) will remain after demons blow up Antarctica (which surrounds the flat earth) and Greenland melts. Move to Ural Mountains or inland Alaska. Sionists want war between Russia and Germany over Serbia from June to October on their holidays because (666 times 3)+(6 times 3) = 2016 (in their twisted logic). Tube people = demons. Clones = demons. Human costumes that demons wear = demons. Dinosaurs and 666ed people have triple stranded DNA; normal person can't swallow 666ed food (designed for 666ed people). Demons live inside clones. Bacteriologist Alexandre Yersin (who discovered Bubonic plague) is depicted on the Shroud of Turin. There is another shroud on which blasphemer Yosef (who was crucified on a pole in 1066 AD) is depicted. Menachem Mendel Schneerson, Lenin (el=deity in Hebrew, nine = no in German; so, when chanted repeatedly is blasphemy against the Creator), and Yosef were possessed by Azazel; now, Rico Cortes is possessed by Azazel. WW3 happens; 7% of people will be left; after people are tired of war, they will elect the antichrist as one world leader; don't vote. ISIS stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. Next false flag: Statue of Liberty in order to attack Iran; one big shake, one giant step forward, one giant collapse. Move away from coasts as nukes will go off in the ocean (at where tectonic plates meet; result: megatsunamis 1km high). Wear natural clothing so that if a bomb goes off it won't stick to the body as fast as synthetic clothes. All metal will be burned for fuel; so, save knives, crowbars, shovels, wood-burning stoves, etc. Also, save cloth/fabric/textile to cover the wounds and diseases. Eat natural food because nanochips, cells of aborted fetuses, bug DNA, and other poisons are in food that is commonly sold; reject vaccines, medical care, medicine, etc. because nanochips are administered thru IVs, implants, fillings, etc. If 1000-1500 nanochips are in your right hand, then you can't make proper Orthodox sign of the cross with the right hand; last mercy for you then will be to cut the hand off. Seraphim of Sarov and Sergiy of Radonezh will be resurrecred after WW3 for a short time; Seraphim of Sarov will show the new Ruski Tsar who will fight the antichrist for about 2 years and 8 months. Those who go see Seraphim of Sarov will be healed of their infirmities/illnesses/sicknesses/ diseases; if you want to see him then, hurry because he won't stay longer than a few weeks. Earth is flat; stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Humans were created about 7525 years ago. Ruski Orthodox Christian Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Enoch and Elijah return to preach against the antichrist. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level. They will get out through sinkholes and lakes. To kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)Moon 2)Inside fake mountain Kailash in Tibet 3)In lake Baikal in Russia 4)In Atlantis which is underneath the Mariana Trench in Pacific Ocean. There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old. He flies. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). Police will microchip and isotope ray people on the highways. Microchipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, 666 is given. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. Forgive me. youtube.com... fatheralexander.org... cs629216.vk.me... ic.pics.livejournal.com... vk.com...рязанская&w=wall-25720730_57029%2Fall youtube.com... vk.com... orthodoxinfo.com... fatheralexander.org... pravoslavie.ru...

I dont know how he came up with that answer from that question.

It seems biblical ,apocolyptic even.

Heres the Youtube links.

On the Yahoo answers page the asker of the question seems to be a new account with only one question asked,cant click on the answerers avatar for some reason,is that normal for Yahoo answers?

Do we think this is AI.20?

edit on 3-6-2016 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

Thats a really intriguing angle.

I don't know much about the hand as a symbol in mysticism but the first thing that come to mind when i read your post was the Paul McCartney is dead conspiracy.
On the Sgt Peppers album cover Paul is shown with a hand over his head. Throughout the Beatles' later period, pictures and drawings of Paul surfaced featuring a hand over his head. This is said by conspiracy to be an Eastern religion's way of symbolizing evil or death.

I know the Paul McCartney death story has nothing to do this this thread but hey we have had aliens,ancient Chinese masons Nazi moon bases,nothing is out of bounds here.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cyprex

Just been checking out those links from the Yahoo answers page and my antivirus kicked in.

Be careful anyone who checking them out.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

>maybe someone that has the know how could run the sound tracks of the videos through an audio software to have a closer look.

I second this,it would be great.

Also is there any software that play some these videos soundtracks backwards,back masking i think its called,i have seen it turn up interesting results in other cases,hidden messages and such.I wouldn't know where to start with this.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Well since i started the Thread i have gone from skeptical to believer back to skeptical and now i back to believing again.

Its a rollercoster,if that doesn't sound to cliche.

I have seen the funded by google comments ,i dont think there is any confirmation on this.I think it comes fro the channels about page.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Got a link to your the unfavorable semi circle thread?

It sounds similar to web driver torso?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is all an elaborate prologue to "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream."

But seriously there is some weird # going down here

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jtiaricequeen

God, I hope not.That story is terrifying, brilliant but terrifying.

Anyone who wants to stop being scared by this thread can be scared by this instead.

hermiene.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
semicircle thread

hope i embedded this well

ok i tried to embed the bbc article on the unfavorable semicircle thing but i could not get it working...

edit on 4-6-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think the AI started out with children's videos because IT WAS a child. As it accumulated more knowledge, most likely from feedback in the comments section, it began to "learn".

I think due to it being a botnet it evolved from the comments section to gathering data from the web, and we all know how much crap is out there.

I think it started to learn and grow similar to how a human would if all it had for interactions and knowledge was the net.

Just my theory.

Yea, I think it's a rogue AI. But I also thinks it's being allowed for untold reasons as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
yeah thats what i thought but i still wish someone would just come into this thread and debunk the theory. lol

i always imagined AI to be twisted - but this is a whole new level of twisted.
anyway: AI or not it´s just sick.

anybody analyzed the videos closer ?
one thing is sure - the finger song sticks in a nasty way. and i really tried not to listen but you hear it for some seconds and it sticks.
i dont want to imagine what happens if you listen to that music for hours not even talking about the bizarre imagery.

edit on 4-6-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Thats what i was thinking.

It started out learning words and languages,so children's videos.

Now it seems to be going through an angsty teenage phase hence all the conspiracy videos.

Its learning from us.

It will reflect what it see as humanity.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I agree on the tune getting stuck in your head! and it sure is creepy. I feel like my mind is being violated. hahah

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Okay. I was going to post something I thought was amazingly strange, but now I have even more to add. I'm always amused when synchronicities (sp?) occur, but a few just happened regarding this stuff.

I work in a grocery store and when I was scanning this lady's items, I hear her start singing the finger family song to her kid! I whipped my head up to face her and said "Oh my gosh!" Of course she looks at me funny and I told her I had never heard of that kid song until the previous night and here she is singing it. I told her I thought it was creepy, but didn't go into all this of course! lol

Now, tonight, I asked my son if he checked out that channel (I had told him about it and thought he might find it interesting). He gets this amused look on his face and he looks like something weird happened. So of course my interest is piqued. He tells me he was looking at other videos and in the sidebar for suggested channels, the "Hey Kids" channel shows up. He remembered I mentioned it, so he looks it up. The first video he sees, is one with the "Cars" movie characters. He said he thought it a strange coincidence that me and my husband were watching that movie when I told him he should check out the channel.

Like I said, strange synchronicities!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

honestly if someone starts singing that song in some grocery store around me i think i´ll just run out with my arms waving screaming my lungs out!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join