It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hey kids childrens YouTube channel controlled by Nazi AI gone rouge?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

Like I said, I don't know, it's so f#ing weird

It even freaks out Redditors too

more reddit digging

This thread is interesting on the subject

I'm not really I want to dig any further it's just so damn weird and actually a little scary if this is AI, because we all know how Micro$ofts AI turned out on twitter going from a nice innocent tweeter to a full on Nazi. There seems to be a strong link between AI and Nazi's
edit on 29/5/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

I watched the videos and was disturbed at this content being marketed specifically towards children, of course i heard the child beating references, I have three children and im just as eager as anyone to get this # shut down.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Discotech thinks hes found them.

They make clips for £5 each

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

even though the channel is called "hey kids" i think the videos are intended for an older audience. i don't see any thing that is any more "weird" than what i find here from time to time.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yes i saw that, and its a good call. I'm trying to figure out why what is the point, and why market disturbing messages to kids?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

i agree with you and most on this thread.... this is #ed up indeed and for some weird reason scared the daylights out of me!

Now get this... one of these vids talks of the Apple v Google AI war.... well they forgot to mention Microsoft

Microsoft deletes 'teen girl' AI after it became a Hitler-loving sex robot within 24 hours

the above happened recently!

ETA: just a thought.... maybe someone should refer this to the news! im sure anything that connects DeepMind with Nazis is worthy story, no?!
edit on 2016-05-29T17:58:28-05:00201605bpm3105pm2831 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

>"Deep mind" reference is present in the first videos "about" info and every video after yet the OP didnt notice it until some 50 videos down the line,

Why do you think i didn't notice ?

I was trying to make an entertaining thread.

Didn't mention till then because that's how i wanted to present the thread.

You Shoulnt jump to conclusions.
edit on 29-5-2016 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Ah Tay.

They killed her.

What if this channel is ai and they kill to becuase people are butt hurt over it?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebabyseagull

>"Deep mind" reference is present in the first videos "about" info and every video after yet the OP didnt notice it until some 50 videos down the line,

Why do you think i didn't notice ?

I was trying to make an entertaining thread.

Didn't mention till then because that's how i wanted to present the thread.

You Shoulnt jump to conclusions.

salright whateves guys just saying this effort could have been better.

but regardless, you "intentionally" didnt notice something so its only fair you should expect someone might point that out, that isn't "jumping to conclusions" rathers it just pointing out something you seemingly missed,

but i digress,

if we really want a real thorough effort to try and remove this # from youtube someone should make the effort to go through all the videos and find the ToS violations report them and repost them here so others can report them also, the more reports the videos get the more likely and more rapidly they'll be removed.

anything less then that is as you put it just trying "to make an entertaining thread", not actually trying to accomplish anything else.

IMO
edit on 5/29/16 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I accept your criticism.

I am glad you took the time to read the thread and I am pleased it inspired you to dig a little deeper.

I assume you think its a troll account.

Do you discard the ai angle altogether?

Combatmaster brings up the case of Tay.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You say we should get the Chanel taken down,but what if it is AI?

What if they kill him like they did to tay.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can't be all AI, of course, because of the actors if nothing else. Unless I'm missing something. Dude needs his butt kicked. Maybe ATS can give him a virtual one. Go team.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

well i really dont know for sure but first impressions seems to me it is a just a troll completely unrelated to AI or Deepmind and the youtuber probably just threw that stuff in there to add intrigue to his videos,

then again maybe it is AI script, could be like that cleverbot AI which just repeats back sentences from databases it has built up from interacting with public, and this dude is just cherry picking his favorite creepy lines from that AI's script, i dont believe the voice is AI, not at all, seems more like some dude just being a troll.

though his effort to get negative comments to children's ears is malicious and beyond trolling, its harmful. imo

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
From some of what I've read so far, it appears it was part of a botnet that went rogue.

Here's a pastebin with a bit of a rundown.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The accent sounds more Arab than Anglo Saxon to me.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
From some of what I've read so far, it appears it was part of a botnet that went rogue.

Here's a pastebin with a bit of a rundown.

for some reason clicking your url http:// paste bin .com/HpuFM5pH doesnt work, but pasteing it from a qoute of your post does.... odd
edit on 5/29/16 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That is weird.

I have no idea why.

It's not even working from your quote now either.

Hmmmm
edit on 29-5-2016 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

That is weird.

I have no idea why.

It's not even working from your quote now either.

Hmmmm
ya when i qouted it it was getting blanked out, no idea why, seen that for banned sites but i wouldnt expect pastebin to be a banned site right? its just a text repository why would it get banned? makes no sense, so i just put the spaces in it to make it visible,

anyhow the info therein is very interesting, basicly sounds like a intriguing conspiracy all of its own, you should make a thread about it get some screenshots of the supposed violent scenes from them kid games and include it in the threads op, would make a hell of a topic.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
They haven't discovered "DeviantArt" You Tube yet?

That's banned at my house. Some of it is very funny, just not for kids.

edit on 29-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So, like 'gone rouge'...is that a lipstick thing? Turning French Communist? What?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Is it possible this is some kind of f😵😵😵ed up ARG? Anyone noticed any codes or coordinates for geo caching? Too weird.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join