It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hey kids childrens YouTube channel controlled by Nazi AI gone rouge?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
LiferSpectre

You're English is fine, I know native speakers that don't articulate as well.

Thank you for the insight. It's great to have a Spanish speaking person here to verify the translations for the videos that are in that are in Spanish and also give us a better understanding of this phenomenon.

So, is it a common thing for people to believe Dross is Illuminati?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

So, is it a common thing for people to believe Dross is Illuminati?

No, it is the first time I heard about it.
Dross tweet about this video in particular
twitter.com...
it says: "Hey kids is talking spanish better (and it considers me to be a illuminati)"

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Still waiting... If nothing is posted tonight, which will be 3 days BTW, im calling it bunk.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Osfan89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ok, it's thursday and he hasn't changed. sorry i didn't post earlier, been busy.

so i decided i'm not going to link the facebook, but if you follow the path i did, he's not hard to find. you'll need a gmail account to do this.

1) click new message, and put the hey kids email ([email protected]) into the recipient option. then hover your mouse over it, you should see the name abhishek dhariwal pop up in a blue link.
2) click on the blue link, and you will be taken right to his actual google+ account.
3) his google+ account is enough to try and find the rest. i dropped some clues, so you will know.

if you doubt me after you find his facebook, there are three major clues that connect him to the case:
1) he belongs to a ton of youtube groups, ones specifically meant to promote your youtube videos.
2) his family members have commented on his really weird status about his "youtube business" that he wont talk about openly.
3) look at his circle on google+, you will see some familar names
4) this man actually linked a hey kids video back in december onto his facebook, which leads me to believe this the same guy.

i at first believed it was too easy, but everything pointed at it being dhariwal. i think he made the hey kids gmail stupidly with his first and last name, and then realized that his google+ revealed his name, which is why hey kids has a different google+ linked in their about section on youtube.

i still don't know if lisa and tommy davey have anything to do with this (their names come up if you look up hey kids phone number). i also want to say that if you find this guy, be careful. he doesn't seem well....and you should never agitate a person like that.

and i'm deleting all of my accounts in the next 24 hours. i don't know if these posts will disappear, but screenshot this in case.

also, that's funny you think i'm hey kids, but i would draw the same conclusion too. i wouldn't trust anyone, and this could be a false lead concocted by a mastermind. think about it, i come shortly after he challenges you in the riddle. he ignores my comments, as if to hide suspicion. i'm somehow the only one who has found hey kids by a really dumb connection. so am i hey kids or an associate? i guess you will never know.

and thank you for your patience osfan89. much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
sleeplessdivine

This is getting f###ing too weird. So you're not posting any links to this FB anywhere?

so am i hey kids or an associate?

Does it have to be one or the other?

Frankly, it really seems like, if you have nothing to do with Hey Kids, you are still adding an unnecessary layer of intrigue to an already far too obfuscated mystery.

So my question is: what's your game? Why the red herring, why, if your claim is indeed accurate, further obfuscate this fact by suggesting it may actually be bulls##t?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

it doesn't have to be one or the other. i'm just saying, i could be some random person on the internet just like you guys, or i could actually be hey kids or an associate. why am i stating this? nothing should ever be ruled out. i just don't like him targeting kids. that's my deal.

either way, you have enough info to fill in the blanks. and yes, he does have a facebook.

it was nice speaking to you all! i hope you find out the rest, if there is a rest.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Got the facebook: www.facebook.com... he puts a link to one of Hey kids's videos so its pretty much confirmed its him. His family is there too like his daughter Aditi. I cant believe after all this time we now finally can debunk Hey Kids as not being an A.I. Now maybe we can get him to surrender and he might tell us why he started the channel.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crappingdino8

I just get to that profile hahaha.
Yeah, looks like this profile is the one Sleepless divine describe.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So I guess now all we do is tell him to surrender. I think it's obvious now. I think if we try and get attention to the profile on YouTube everyone will know and he will have to come clean. I can't believe after all this time that nowone discovered it. Lol

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Like i said, he was full of ****. Period. The end. Move on.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
NO guys HE IS A.I.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Osfan89

What make you go from this:

To this?

NO guys HE IS A.I.

Or is it sarcasm? haha

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiferSpectre
a reply to: Osfan89

What make you go from this:

To this?

NO guys HE IS A.I.

Or is it sarcasm? haha

Im joking, I was talking about the main guy being just some dude, not an AI. Also the fact that the hype surrounding the reveal of his Facebook was very suspicious, if not just plain annoying. Very anticlimactic

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This should be skunked anyway, we know its not an AI, but oh well. It started off so good and just crashed into a boring conclusion of some guy making dumb videos that many others do. Just look at Tim and Eric for example... and they are on TV.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Osfan89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, I can't see any of it because I don't have a google account or a fb account. I wish I could, because I want to see what kind of person does this twisted ****. I see he posted Hitler stuff now. No care about it at all I guess. He must know though, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ellie Sagan

Honestly, I viewed it on my mobile device and from what I saw there was nothing really interesting it just seemed like a normal Facebook profile. A lot of the writing is in what I can only assume is Hindi. I can't read it so I don't know what any of it says and haven't bothered running any of it through translate.

I beginning to think this whole thing was just some mind eff.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

i have to agree. the dude on the fb profile doesnt look much like someone that pretends to be a twisted AI. at least it is not his mouth and eyes that are on that hiddeous puppet... and he just doesnt seem to be very weird.

there were other leads to other fb profiles that were followed earlier - through reddit/8chan and i dont know exactly how. they even looked more promising than this one.
but i dont want to search for this person.
imo it is not the right way to do it. it should be through youtube/google and they should take care of it.
sneaking around on facebook-profiles and pointing fingers is not helping nobody.

this thread was about if the hey kids site is made by an rogue nazi AI.
but it ends up to be some (probably mentally sick) guy that generates sick nonsense and then posts it on youtube.
maybe he uses a bot for some stuff.

a deranged youtube channel and millions of viewers,young and old from around the globe. the content makes a lot of people angry and a lot of people seem to love it. the south american Dross crowd is engaged in some kind of bizarre online-role-playing that their community seems to be famous for.
you cant take anything serious.
anyway the Dross-crowd with their ominous-crazy comments serve to lure in more viewers and probably feed the owners delusion that he is some kind of uber-intelligence.

edit:
on top of that the owner of the channel is sneaking around on this thread - probably signed up and maybe even commented...
which makes the whole thing even more serious. members stalking each other is no good.
maybe this thread should be staff reviewed or something.

edit on 2-7-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
so did anyone notice there are no videos of this guy in his profile ??? just some weird collage of his parents wedding from 1978....

just seems a little off.... like a fake profile.... like copy + paste comments with no real substance behind them....

anyone else find any more actual info on this guy ?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't have any videos on my FB profile. Am I fake?

It's the guy. 100%. Even before I saw the previous comment linking to that Abhishek Dhariwal I went to that one because I recognised the eyes and mouth from that terrifying humpty dumpty character. I'm a portrait artist for a living and I'm pretty good at recognising faces. That's the guy.

He seems like he's having relationship problems with his wife, kids of his own and uses alcohol to deal with his emotions. Definitely wouldn't go messaging him, but I am curious.
edit on 17-7-2016 by ParrotaHead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join