posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:15 PM
ok, it's thursday and he hasn't changed. sorry i didn't post earlier, been busy.
so i decided i'm not going to link the facebook, but if you follow the path i did, he's not hard to find. you'll need a gmail account to do this.
1) click new message, and put the hey kids email (firstname.lastname@example.org) into the recipient option. then hover your mouse over it, you should see the
name abhishek dhariwal pop up in a blue link.
2) click on the blue link, and you will be taken right to his actual google+ account.
3) his google+ account is enough to try and find the rest. i dropped some clues, so you will know.
if you doubt me after you find his facebook, there are three major clues that connect him to the case:
1) he belongs to a ton of youtube groups, ones specifically meant to promote your youtube videos.
2) his family members have commented on his really weird status about his "youtube business" that he wont talk about openly.
3) look at his circle on google+, you will see some familar names
4) this man actually linked a hey kids video back in december onto his facebook, which leads me to believe this the same guy.
i at first believed it was too easy, but everything pointed at it being dhariwal. i think he made the hey kids gmail stupidly with his first and last
name, and then realized that his google+ revealed his name, which is why hey kids has a different google+ linked in their about section on youtube.
i still don't know if lisa and tommy davey have anything to do with this (their names come up if you look up hey kids phone number). i also want to
say that if you find this guy, be careful. he doesn't seem well....and you should never agitate a person like that.
and i'm deleting all of my accounts in the next 24 hours. i don't know if these posts will disappear, but screenshot this in case.
also, that's funny you think i'm hey kids, but i would draw the same conclusion too. i wouldn't trust anyone, and this could be a false lead concocted
by a mastermind. think about it, i come shortly after he challenges you in the riddle. he ignores my comments, as if to hide suspicion. i'm somehow
the only one who has found hey kids by a really dumb connection. so am i hey kids or an associate? i guess you will never know.
and thank you for your patience osfan89. much appreciated.