It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hey kids childrens YouTube channel controlled by Nazi AI gone rouge?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Osfan89

You should calm down, bro. I mean, why so serious? Plus, if you don't want weird people on the internet finding out who you are, don't make it so simple and don't give them a reason. This guy is actually doing harm to the minds of any child unlucky enough to inadvertantly stumble across one of his effed up videos.

I'm wondering if it isn't time to get a certain online collective involved. I'll wait till Thursday though.

Also, the idea that sleeplessdivine is the HK AI has already crossed my mind but so has the idea that YOU are. As soon as new members started joining specifically to keep tabs on this thread I knew we had been "infiltrated" .

The Death Note music is actually appropriate at this point.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Maybe its just the fact that every thread on here involves people claiming intel/evidence and then they give reason after reason why they cant show ANYONE their "great finds". Also any new member interested, or trying to shed some logic on a new subject is ignored or written off. Awesome.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Osfan89

That is the polar opposite of my nearly five year tenure at ATS. I must ask, why did you join to begin with?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Osfan89

That is the polar opposite of my nearly five year tenure at ATS. I must ask, why did you join to begin with?

You seriously do not see the threads after threads on here claiming something and not providing ANY evidence? Whats the saying deny ignorance or something? Apperently you have been here this long... Dont fall for the "I took an amazing photo of a UFO, but cant upload now sorry derp" Or the "I know *insert such and such* but its too secret for me to share" Which is what this guy is saying. Snowden shared state secrets, and this guy is worried about a Youtuber? Gimme a break. Again I have not claimed ANYTHING.

All i asked for was the information he said he HAS, and of course will not give. So this thread does not progress, which it could if this guy was legit. Ill check back when someone actually finds something... and SHARES it.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Osfan89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

BTW i love Death Note lol. Not trying to bash you, just the fact that other people... I.E. the guy claiming he is so concerned for the kids AND he knows the guys identity... still wont reveal it. Its just some dude making videos, the faster we can debunk it the faster we can move on.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well... Hey Kids uploaded a new Spanish illuminati video with disturbing imagery which is very not apropriate for kids so it seems like he doesn't care and isn't planning on deleting anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Osfan89

Apparently you didn't notice the "3 days notice" part. That means tomorrow, in case you couldn't figure out 3 days from when the vid was posted. It was posted the 27th, just in case you didn't recall or couldn't be bothered to read what sleepless divine said, or look at the date the vid was posted... or whatever. Just thought you should know.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan

Apparently you didn't notice the "3 days notice" part. That means tomorrow, in case you couldn't figure out 3 days from when the vid was posted. It was posted the 27th, just in case you didn't recall or couldn't be bothered to read what sleepless divine said, or look at the date the vid was posted... or whatever. Just thought you should know.

Ummm i did. My point was why all the extra nonsense, just release it...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
delete. duplicate.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Looking foward for this, is hard to find active threads about the "Hey, Kids!" channel.
I just created my account to reply in this thread hahaha.
The videos in which he appears talking in spanish, like the last video (La inquietante secreto de Drossrotzank illuminati),
Dross is a latinamerican youtuber, a couple of months ago he made a video talking about hey, kids!, after that his fans went to comment videos on the channel, and then videos with Dross face started to be upload to the channel, he is fully aware of this issue.
P.d: Sorry for my broken English, been a long time since I wrote a long text in this lenguage
edit on 29-6-2016 by LiferSpectre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

There isn't 'extra nonsense'. The purpose was to get Hey Kids to take down the creepy stuff or split the channels so kids wouldn't be inadvertently exposed to the creepy stuff. Sleepless clearly said that. How do you not understand this? It is not Sleepless's (or anyone else's) responsibility to amuse you with a personal message of the person's identity. Wait it out, man. Holy ****.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There isn't 'extra nonsense'. The purpose was to get Hey Kids to take down the creepy stuff or split the channels so kids wouldn't be inadvertently exposed to the creepy stuff. Sleepless clearly said that. How do you not understand this? It is not Sleepless's (or anyone else's) responsibility to amuse you with a personal message of the person's identity. Wait it out, man. Holy ****.

lol, im just pointing out the fact people always do this, claim they know something/have evidence, and dont show it. It is not a new concept.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Well you should have waited for tomorrow to call them out on it then. That was what they stated.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well you should have waited for tomorrow to call them out on it then. That was what they stated.

Maybe so, just sick of seeing stuff like this. If you have it, show it. Dont hang it front of our face and ask to wait. That guy is not going to actually change or delete his channel so what does it matter? Im just saying that all of the theatrics with the count down is silly. Call me crazy.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Osfan89

That's not how ultimatums work. Sleeplessdivine was giving this weirdo a chance to do the right thing. Apparently weirdo has other plans.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
LiferSpectre

Are you a native Spanish speaker? We could use some translations, like of the video titles. Do you follow Dross? What do you think he has to do with all this craziness? My guess is wrong place wrong time, he just got caught up in the insanity.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yes, I'm a native spanish speaker. I do follow Dross, in the past his channel was about bizarre/dark humor videos and sometime politics, except on october, when he dedicated his channel to horror related videos. A couple of years ago he dropped the bizare topics on his videos, and move on to make full horror related videos.
At first, i thought that maybe he contacted the person behind "Hey, Kids!" channel, to promote his own channel.
Dross is pretty much hated on 4chan and other comunities, 'cause his """"Hardcore"""" fans are idiots that can't take anything seriously.( A coulpe of month ago he was victim of some pranks on "Second Life" because of this)

As for the Translations, sure I can translate the videos titles for you guys. Just tell me the one's that caught your attention!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
LiferSpectre

Cool, thanks man. I'm glad to have a better understanding of DrossRotZank, I need to learn Spanish badly.

For instance, what is the title of his newest vid:

La inquietante secreto de Drossrotzank illuminati

And if it would be at all possible, a quick explanation of what they are talking about in the Spanish language videos Hey Kids posts, if you've happened to watch them.

Thanks for your help and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
LiferSpectre

Cool, thanks man. I'm glad to have a better understanding of DrossRotZank, I need to learn Spanish badly.

For instance, what is the title of his newest vid:

La inquietante secreto de Drossrotzank illuminati

And if it would be at all possible, a quick explanation of what they are talking about in the Spanish language videos Hey Kids posts, if you've happened to watch them.

Thanks for your help and welcome to ATS.

According to google translate it is "The haunting secret of Drossrotzank illuminati"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well to begin with the title have a misspelled it say's "La", that is a Femenine article, it should say "El" Masculine Article.
The title itself reads: "The disturbing secret about Illuminati DrossRotzank", here is a inside joke I believe, because mostly all of Dross video title have words like "disturbing","perturbing" and other synonymous.
On this video particulary, the narrator starts as always saying "Hey kids!, I'm back" and something about having his (in this case her) sport shoes being ready, and then starts to describe what the illuminatis are. Then begins to tell us that Dross is indeed a Illuminati, and that's why his channel is succesful, it literally says that "Dross is the leader of the Iluminati youtubers".
There are things that I dont understand because it talks in a broken spanish (almost as broken as my english lol) or the audio overlaps at the end of some sentences.
The others videos have similar tematics between them, and also between Dross videos (horror and conspiracies)
"10 obscure secrets about Mc Donalds", "Drosspasta, the inmigrant secret weapon", "The biggest secret of the world: The Hybrid Jesuscrist".

If you or any of you guys have curiosity on any videos that are in spanish in particular, let me know, maybe I can help you clarify your doubts.

Thank you for the welcome!

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join