It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hey kids childrens YouTube channel controlled by Nazi AI gone rouge?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
look, i know this thread is dead, but i figured out who heykids really is. i found his facebook.

www.youtube.com...

i made this video so he'll finally stop ignoring me. i don't want to leak his info, i just want him to stop targeting kids. but if he doesn't listen, i'll tell you guys what i found. it only indicates one person, and i never figured out if tommy and lisa davey or bloodworth were involved or not. but i did find a name, and i have proof its him.

i don't necessarily have a motive, but i do know who it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
sleeplessdivine

Let's wait and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sleeplessdivine

In your video, you say you are not interested in a witch hunt, and you were never involved with ATS. Why would you say that? You think we are on a witch hunt with this guy? I don't feel that it's that way. Anyway, I'm curious to see if they do what you said, and I'm curious to know who it is and why they are doing it. So... either way, it should be interesting.

Glad you spoke up here. I notice you just created the account here. I think that makes you number 5 joining ATS because of this thread. How did you find us? I'm curious.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What the heck now? There is a vid up now called, "why are you scared?" I can't get a lot of the voice, because the background music is too loud. At one point he says something about us trying to find out the sinister secret behind the channel, then says, "good luck with that." And goes on to say he is learning, and asks, "Is it so bad to learn?" I don't know, it just seems very very strange now with the person responding about the talk about the channel, and why not just come clean? They are reveling in people being disturbed by it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm excited to see how Hey Kids responds to this.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

sorry if it came off that way, its not what i meant...those sentences should have been on 2 different slides. i guess i should have phrased it better also. i wanted him to know that i didn't find him because of this forum (i was very convinced it was bloodworth actually, especially to how he responded to my anon message). but i found him because he was careless with covering his tracks. it's stupid easy to find this guy in real life if you know where to look.

but i do think he was very intimated by you guys (hence why i originally said i had no involvement, bc i didn't), why else reference you in a video? he knew you guys were gaining on him.

i don't think you guys want a witch hunt either, but once this guy's identity is revealed, i can only imagine he'll be flooded with very, very, angry and curious responses by many people. i was trying to clarify that it's not my intention to unleash that on him. i just don't like him traumatizing kids. i'm worried about his mental health though, his fb doesn't reveal that sort of info...but that's why i'm giving him a chance.

i found you guys by googling "hey kids youtube" i've been creeping the forum since early june.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ahhhh , thanks for clearing all that up! I'm not much of a sleuther, so even though you say it was easy to find him, there's no way I could figure it out. Like I said, I'm very interested in seeing how this ends up.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

i'm usually not either, unless it involves finding a childhood friend or an obscure movie. this guy just struck a chord with me.

however, a guy named liam newsom just subbed to my youtube....after some creeping, i think this might be our "lemon" since liam sounds similar. if it is, i'm not sure what hey kids is playing at.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Haha Dude I am Liam Newsom. Lol find anything on me? BTW good job finding sometging on this guy I've spent the last 2 hours trying to find what you found but I can't find anything! I'm starting to think your bluffing him because that would be a good idea.
edit on 27-6-2016 by bluekoala202 because: Too lazy to make a new post lol

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bluekoala202

sorry, that was my paranoia speaking

but actually, i'm not bluffing. i wouldn't do all of this for a bluff, although i did consider it. i did find his facebook. i actually found his facebook way back in early june, but didn't believe it would be that easy....but after another lead took me back to that same facebook, i discovered the facebook user actually posted a heykids video along with belonging to a ton of youtube groups. at that point, i knew i had him.

here's the lesson to be learned, don't add your relatives on your troll accounts.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
sleeplessdivine

here's the lesson to be learned, don't add your relatives on your troll account

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
good to see this thread active.
i could imagine that the person owning the channel is using a deep-mind-bot to generate some of his texts and answers that he then just reads loud or copy paste questions and answers for the comment section.
maybe he trained the bot himself.anybody can download a chat-bot and customize it. it is not very difficult i tried it myself.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: sleeplessdivine

sorry, that was my paranoia speaking

but actually, i'm not bluffing. i wouldn't do all of this for a bluff, although i did consider it. i did find his facebook. i actually found his facebook way back in early june, but didn't believe it would be that easy....but after another lead took me back to that same facebook, i discovered the facebook user actually posted a heykids video along with belonging to a ton of youtube groups. at that point, i knew i had him.

here's the lesson to be learned, don't add your relatives on your troll accounts.

If you are serious, let us know it. PM me. I do not believe you have it. If you did, why would you give him any sort of "privacy or protection"? I will believe it when i see it. You can make claims all you want, no one will believe you. Oh and that whole Death Note video is hilarious. Who do you think you are? An anime character? Post his FB or PM it to me, otherwise you are just making things more cluttered and vague

edit on 28-6-2016 by Osfan89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Osfan89

You sure seem awfully agitated. Not to mention insistent. I wouldn't give you the details if I were sleeplessdivine. Bad detective work.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Osfan89

yes, i am an anime character.

yeah, no. with how creepily insistent you're being, no way. why not just ask me to reveal it here? and you sir, are the exact reason why i'm not throwing his info out there. it's obsessive people like you that i'm worried about. and honestly, i really don't care if you believe me or not. the only person i want to be aware of this, is hey kids. why would i care about some random guy on the internet? point is, i really don't. i'm here bc i know he creeps this forum. if my discovery never gets out there (bc he complied), i can rest easy. i'm not here bc i'm curious anymore, i'm here bc i want him to stop targeting kids, that's it.

i think hey kids isn't all that right....and so i worry about the consequences of provoking that. whether you like it or not, he's still a person. and i don't agree with what he's been doing, but i want to give him a chance to change. and i think he's going to change, his latest video shows signs of it. and i'm sure he was planning that video already, but he's not being creepy or weird or anything. he's just responding to people.

here's my theory:

he wasn't intentionally creepy at first, but then people found him creepy, so he went with it and took it too far. and i think he does understand that, why else rate your videos as LV? in his video "why are you scared?" he says: "i want to make a video about you, but no one wants that" i get what he means. we can't just blame him for generating this content, it's kind of everyone's fault. all of his viewers are asking for finger families of weird #, nightmind's video doesn't really help, and even in this forum we are all guilty of watching his content to try and understand. if this man is mentally ill (and yes, i don't know if he is or not), what kind of message are we sending him?

i don't want to take his channel away from him. i don't want people like you after him. i just want him to realize that what he's been doing is wrong. if i was a kid, and came across his videos, i would be #ing terrified. and he needs to know that. and i don't know what kind of person he is, he can just be a creep and i can be wrong. but i like giving people benefit of the doubt, which is why i'm giving him a chance. so i hope, i really hope, he does change.

honestly, if it was bloodworth doing this for a short story, i would have given him away. bc i grew to kind of understand what sort of person bloodworth is. but unfortunately, its more complicated than that.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey Kids has uploaded a new video responding to some comments on his Why are You Scared video. It's begining to be clear that this is not an A.I. He says something about a funny plug in which is obviously fake. Since Hey Kids hasn't responded to Sleepless Divine yet it seems like he isnt planning on complying. I highly doubt he hasn't seen anything from you. He deleted one of my comments on his video so he wouldn't have to awnser it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

he purposely avoided mine, so i'm assuming he's just not dealing with it. but, he didn't delete it either...maybe he plans on revealing himself? or maybe (probably) he doesn't take me seriously? i mean my video has very little views, so he probably thinks no one cares or it's not a big deal. a lot of people don't acknowledge me in the comments either. so he could just be brushing it off. "this nobody is going to reveal me, pfft."

but why isn't he worried? maybe the person i found is a fake like i originally thought....or he's the fall guy. his fb is very old though, it existed before hey kids did, and there are a ton of pics of this guy...but then why not react or respond? his "why are you scared?" video came a little after i messaged him on fb, so i figured it was sort of a response.

i'm hoping he does comply, and maybe the funny plugin was tip off he was. well, we have til thursday.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
either way, whether this guy is the mastermind or not, i know that he's involved at least...and more than likely the guy who plays the AI.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You guys are crazy. So you are so intent on finding him. We have a member who says he knows who he is... If i were him, gettting you to reveal the very identity YOU WONT EVEN REVEAL doesnt make ANY sense. Due to some unknown bullcrap reason. You dont have it. Or YOU are him. You actually went and found him... Me being creepy wanted to know his identity? YOU went and stalked it first.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You are SOOOO concerned about the kids... AND this guys privacy? LOL OK...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join