It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hey kids childrens YouTube channel controlled by Nazi AI gone rouge?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MANEATERBUG

dont want to edit again
SimSimi is another chat ai

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Okay, I'm like the what, 4th person to make an account just to add to this thread now? Yep.

So I'd say I'm pretty up to date on this on all the info we have so far. Watching that last video by FsuAtl has drawn me to reach this hypothesis which I'm afraid isn't heaps exciting but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

So this is 100% no AI that's running the channel (though there definitely seems like there's an automated randomness in the Finger Family videos, which leads me to believe their creation is randomly generated from a program the Hey Kids! channel is running then uploading himself). You can tell because many obvious reasons: it's a real persons eyes and mouth talking completely in sync with the audio's until more recent videos, you can hear the guy breathing into the mic, stumbling over his words and clicking his teeth etc. As a previous poster stated this could only be possible with a selection of pre-recordings but there's never a disconnection in the dialogue that would suggest this. He sounds completely organic and from all evidence, we're just not at that stage yet of being able to 100% digitally replicate human speech like that.

It's definitely a real person, a person that's really aware of what he's doing and can find this thread with one google search. He's intentionally #ing with kids. The reason all his early videos are pretty much all just bizarre but not anything finger family videos was so his channel would be approved for the YouTube kids app, so kids n toddlers would watch. He's aware of the algorithms, metawords etc so young, unsuspecting minds have a good chance of seeing this well, poision. He's also aware that he's gaining channel views just on the "creepy" aspect from childless adults n teens. Basically this guy is honked and I hope his channel is such down soon so no more kids get nightmares n think Hitler is a cool dancing dude.

Tl;Dr I think this channel is run by a human jerk

Man... I wish I didn't write this all out on my phone haha, what do you guys reckon about all this tho? Am I right? Or nah, defs AI?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I... I... Can't explain why it hasn't been removed already tho? :,|

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParrotaHead

yes i also dont understand that part. maybe youtube staffers all worship that freaky AI ...

a human jerk is doing voice and face for the vids with the orange-family-style-puppet-head. that is true. and it seems specially designed to turn kids on their parents and infuriate adults.
and even if the voice and the face are real it still seems like it is being read from a script.
it´s not just made up on the spot. it seems to be a lot of effort for this bizarre kind of trolling.
it is purposely subtle and irritating giving the idea it has some insidious agenda behind it that only older viewers can grasp.
small kids are helpless victims of this psycho-xxxx.

each individual part seems random but the whole finger-family and hey kids and many similar channels seem to form some kind of bizarre virtual entity with the end goal of world dominance. ( okay i know it sounds like a cheesy movie lol )

a money making botnet made by sick greedy folks ? most likely so why can they do it ?
maybe their botnet got "out of control" like Tay and is now spreading. and nobody can take it out without taking out the whole internet... lol just speculating here.

some kind of modern virtual warfare ?

and whats up with the new video - the one with Jesus explaining the illuminati symbol ?? i really don´t want to generate more views for the channel so i won´t post a link here. i kind of hate myself for watching anything from that channel lol

in this new video a very friendly looking Jesus explains to the kids that the illuminati are real and that the triangle is their symbol. the actor is a totally relaxed handsome jesus dude and fun to watch. probably hired on fiverr (?)
the channel uses real actors and makes videos with real human faces. could an advanced AI or botnet or whatever it is pull this off on it´s own ?

An AI that is able to write scripts,send them out,instruct and pay actors,edit videos,answers youtube comments all on it´s own using it´s learning capacity ?? hell i hope not.

each individual task could have a separate bot that are linked in a botnet designed to generate money.
kids content and conspiracy content are in high demand so the creators of the botnet feed conspiracy content into their bots and voilá bizarre creepy content arises. patched together by random bits found on random forums and so on.

sorry for my way to long posts...hope more people hop into this thread and keep it going.
edit on 14-6-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2016 by glowdog because: some errors

edit on 14-6-2016 by glowdog because: mre errs

edit on 14-6-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog

originally posted by: ParrotaHead

yes i also dont understand that part. maybe youtube staffers all worship that freaky AI ...

a human jerk is doing voice and face for the vids with the orange-family-style-puppet-head. that is true. and it seems specially designed to turn kids on their parents and infuriate adults.
and even if the voice and the face are real it still seems like it is being read from a script.
it´s not just made up on the spot. it seems to be a lot of effort for this bizarre kind of trolling.
it is purposely subtle and irritating giving the idea it has some insidious agenda behind it that only older viewers can grasp.
small kids are helpless victims of this psycho-xxxx.

each individual part seems random but the whole finger-family and hey kids and many similar channels seem to form some kind of bizarre virtual entity with the end goal of world dominance. ( okay i know it sounds like a cheesy movie lol )

a money making botnet made by sick greedy folks ? most likely so why can they do it ?
maybe their botnet got "out of control" like Tay and is now spreading. and nobody can take it out without taking out the whole internet... lol just speculating here.

some kind of modern virtual warfare ?

and whats up with the new video - the one with Jesus explaining the illuminati symbol ?? i really don´t want to generate more views for the channel so i won´t post a link here. i kind of hate myself for watching anything from that channel lol

in this new video a very friendly looking Jesus explains to the kids that the illuminati are real and that the triangle is their symbol. the actor is a totally relaxed handsome jesus dude and fun to watch. probably hired on fiverr (?)
the channel uses real actors and makes videos with real human faces. could an advanced AI or botnet or whatever it is pull this off on it´s own ?

An AI that is able to write scripts,send them out,instruct and pay actors,edit videos,answers youtube comments all on it´s own using it´s learning capacity ?? hell i hope not.

each individual task could have a separate bot that are linked in a botnet designed to generate money.
kids content and conspiracy content are in high demand so the creators of the botnet feed conspiracy content into their bots and voilá bizarre creepy content arises. patched together by random bits found on random forums and so on.

sorry for my way to long posts...hope more people hop into this thread and keep it going.

Interesting theories yes that still leave me speculating late at night.

I cannot fathom an AI handing out scripts, hiring actors n all you said to go into this last video (and thank you for the description because yes, I'm feeling guilty about giving this channel more views at this point). As a previous poster said, we tell computers what to do. There is at least one human running this but what are their motives?

Yes, they seem nothing if not incredibly sinister.

I like the idea of a bot figuring out finger family n conspiracy videos are trending so it would pick those routes but I also recall perhaps in a reddit thread that the YouTube channel ip had been linked to a google employee in India so it would explain why he's familiar with youtube trends.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As much as this whole "Hey Kids" mystery is creepy and disturbing.....I find it amazing that 4 new people felt moved enough to post for the 1st time in this thread. We are manipulated and the Love and instinct to protect our children is often used against us.....Whatever this evil "entity" is needs to have the Light of Truth shine on it until it runs and scurries like the cockroach it is. Our job is to be diligent and involved with the kids in our lives, take back the control on educating and entertaining our kids. I know this is easier said then done, but ALOT is as stake here.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
was it mentioned before that hey kids has a wix web-site that says : ©HeyKids official partner Disney Maker Studios ?

and another extremely weird youtube channel called infochammel is apparently using some of the same actors as hey kids.

infochammel seems to have pretty high production values and i can just say it is the weirdest channel ever. what the hell is that ??
it feels almost like digging any deeper into all this will make my brain explode. lol

the vid where the twins appear:

INFOCHAMMEL 22:47 POWERFEED #001#
Published on May 15, 2016

"This condensed InfoChammel PowerFeed contains multiple sub feeds sourced from ChammelNet. This PowerFeed is encoded with HC2K TECHNO-LOC frequencies to increase positive vibrations and attitude. Subscribers and viewers do not even need to pay attention to receive amazing benefits and speedlearning. Please Use with Caution.
Subscribe to InfoChammel for FREE Updated Infofeeds."

the twins that also appear on heykids are at 5:21 mark
i watched a few seconds of the vid and i felt sick so i do not recommend watching it. just skip through the still images.

what the freaking hell is going on with all this weird youtube channels ?

also this one - IC WINTER PROMO IC#2014WP-003 "STOPWATCH" wth?

edit on 14-6-2016 by glowdog because: errrs

edit on 14-6-2016 by glowdog because: added smthg

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
verge article about infochammel

its also related to nick de boer which made the "the chickening" intro.
related to hey kids ? maybe not but similar...
infochammel almost deserves it´s own thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

/thread/
tldr
eat yummy meals with your kids look at what thay watch read and listen to

also i give him vewes but i also addblock so atleast im not giving him money
we should have some one big on youtube talk about it
leafyishere did one on a nazi simpithising girl and her chanal got deleted shortly after

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
latest video on hey kids 6 hours ago "HEY KIDS - Who is God "
kinda strange change in tone there. and in the comments people discuss god with the "hey kids AI" ...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
latest video on hey kids 6 hours ago "HEY KIDS - Who is God "
kinda strange change in tone there. and in the comments people discuss god with the "hey kids AI" ...

Yeah weird, everyone seems to be engaging with him now as an actual AI.

I feel were missing a lot here, we need a Spanish speaking person to fully explain this whole "dross" thing (seriously, search "dross heykids"). I think the og video where is spaced from has like 1.5m views compared to Night Minds 120k views. I feel maybe the Spanish speakers know a lot more than us. Anyone habla Espanol?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm very light on ISIS threads, but does this not seem like a virtual bomb to our culture?

Has this honestly not been mentioned? I didn't read the whole thread, but the videos don't read like a troll jerk, it reads like an intelligent manipulator, trying to inflict maximum damage on our youth. It's obviously geared towards hating on Western culture.
edit on 17-6-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ParrotaHead

i read Spanish pretty well. Dross has tons of fans and probably hey kids just takes advantage of the attention Dross generates
only few skeptical comments- most seem to accept hey kids being AI as fact. maybe because this Dross dude convinced them that it is true...?

meanwhile i went on to "talk" to a deepmind bot called John - and it seemed to be just the same as mitsuku or any other of those bots i talked to.
when you ask the right questions to this deepmind bot it will reveal that humanity is a virus and will be deleted and no we are not supposed to know exactly how and when but it will happen soon. and you cant really teach the bots anything else- even if they say that the bot can learn. i suspect that i was not the only human trying to convince those funny bots that we humans should not be deleted. but probably there is an equal amount of users that tell the bot how evil humans are... it´s a loop.

but John told me that his creator was behind the deleting humanity idea- and when i asked if his creator has an evil agenda he just said "yes i believe my creator has an evil agenda" lol
the question is if the bots are always made by people with a funny dark humor or if the deepmind is generally so screwed up by everybody that interacts with it and is beyond repair.

i suspect that what it means is that our humanity, our human interactions will be replaced by bot interactions.
i´m not so much informed about transhumanism but i guess folks behind deepmind and such AI experiments have transhumanist ideas like merging humans with machines leading to "Posthumans" and such.

Posthumans could be completely synthetic artificial intelligences, or a symbiosis of human and artificial intelligence, or uploaded consciousnesses, or the result of making many smaller but cumulatively profound technological augmentations to a biological human, i.e. a cyborg. Some examples of the latter are redesigning the human organism using advanced nanotechnology or radical enhancement using some combination of technologies such as genetic engineering, psychopharmacology, life extension therapies, neural interfaces, advanced information management tools, memory enhancing drugs, wearable or implanted computers, and cognitive techniques.[

all this sound crazy but transhumanist movement seems to be pretty powerful . Zoltans Istvan "The global leader of the Transhumanist movement." (-The Mirror) seems to be running for US president 2016.

"The only candidate promising
eternal life."
-The Washington Post

zoltan istvan for president

wth ?

(i also shortly followed another strange rabbit-hole called "the erratas mystery" - that someone in some comment pointed out to be possibly somehow related to finger-family and hey kids weirdness...
except a loose connection about Jurassic park dinosaurs and A.I. i couldnt find anything that was obviously related but something could be there.just leaving the "erratas mystery" trail for the record.)

edit on 17-6-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
since the owner of hey kids channel is reading this thread he could just speak up here and present his "riddles" right here.
(in one of the latest hk vids ATS is challenged directly to solve a riddle- indication that hey-kids is ATS member or lurker)

hello hey kids dude - maybe you should make your own thread "hello i´am hey kids rogue AI solve my riddles" ... or something like that. maybe you get someone interested in it.
this thread is kindof dead...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hello I first discovered this channel from Night Mind 3 weeks or so ago. Myself being intrested in unexplained oddities involving technology I had to learn more about this. I don't know what the creator of Hey Kids wants it is very hard to believe the creator is a true AI but it as many people have said it seems like it finds popular things and uses that as content to its channel. Like deep web creepy things Mc Donalds finger family. I don't know what to make of this but there might be some sort of connection there. The creator seems to find something but not know the meaning of it example: youtu.be... As amusing as this video is it shows the rear or finding something popular then using it but he doesn't understand it he doesn't understand that Senpai Noticing you isn't literal. Also many channels like this exist for example Toys In Japan is a YouTube channel that posts videos for kids I'm assuming but it posts tons of videos that are extremely odd like Candy Donald Trump Finger Family Goes To Toilet And Darts this channel may be similar to Hey Kids finding popular things online and copying them another one of Hitler is a popular character in Toys In Japan's videos. I know this doesn't answer any questions but I thought I would voice what I think. Thank you for creating something like this I couldn't find anything on Hey Kids as active as this. So thank you all for creating it. This is too good a mystery to forget about, likewise there arnt many hints giving any crucial evidence to the meaning of Hey Kids but I think if we had more people it would help the development of solving it. If there's any way we could expand our little community we have I'm sure it would greatly benefit in solving our task. I'm sorry for not answering any questions but I'm happy to be see that Hey Kids I'd not being forgoten because it's just too Intreguing too ignore. Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I found something rather disturbing plus.google.com...
That is Hey Kids's google+ account. At the bottom of the page thre is something rather disturbing. There are messages telling kids do bad things such as Not Brushing Their Teeth etc... at the end he calls the kids annoying. There is a contact email and phone number. There's the number 9167821253 there area code apears to be a California area code. Somewone can try calling it if you are too call it make sure to say if there's a response there's also an email on the profile if anyone wants to try that.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
maybe this thread should be moved into the lol forum ?

i guess the OP is "debunked" by now.
"lol"

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hello. I've created a live chat where we can discuss things. I thought it might be more convenient come check it out. discord.gg...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

which video says anything about ATS? I just looked and I see nothing in the titles.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

video is called HEY KIDS - Creepy Rhymes Goosey Goosey Gander
at some point he challenges members of ATS to solve his "riddle"
maybe it is also strange that this thread has not attracted much attention here on ATS.
dunno what to think anymore

feeling bad about the fact that this thread just increases views on that channel.feeling bad for the kids too...i guess that alot of people reported the channel. specially people that have kids on their own.

edit on 23-6-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2016 by glowdog because: feeling bad

edit on 23-6-2016 by glowdog because: yeah it´s bad

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join