It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be indicted on racketeering charges.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Another possibility ....

In journalism and public relations, a news embargo or press embargo is a request by a source that the information or news provided by that source not be published until a certain date or certain conditions have been met.

News Embargo

Maybe somebody jumped the gun.

This could be next week's news.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here is the author's Facebook page and this is the home page for his movie production company.

He has an interesting looking film called "The Physics of the Soul," which covers a topic many here on ATS (me included) would very much like looking more in to. Stuart Hammeroff, who studies quantum consciousness (a very interesting thread about which is here) is in the documentary.

He's a Bernie supporter, so there is that to consider.

It seems he is a baseball fan as well looking through his photos.

I think it's possible this guy could have heard something. I also think butcherguy might be on to something.

[speculation] What if this is part of an FBI leak to push a reluctant DoJ into taking action?[/speculation]

Maybe this should be HOAXed maybe LOLed or maybe it will turn out to be predictive.

We just don't know enough yet.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for the link to the guy's page.
I have to say, based on this...he hardly seems like your typical blogosphere hoaxer...I usually picture some mother's basement-dwelling 40 yr. old.
EDIT: That said, he also doesn't appear to be the type to be hooked into high-level sources either.

edit on 30-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Criminalization of Politics: Hillary Accused of Racketeering by the FBI, Will She be Dumped from the Presidential Race?

Interesting info on Attorney General Loretta Lynch, did the FBI leak the story to take the situation out of the DOJ's control?

Was the press supposed to sit on the story while Bidden builds a campaign?

Or is the RICO case just a hoax?

The Clinton racketeering case has brought about a lot of questions and no real answers at this point.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Wow. Great article, AD.
I hadn't heard Trump said he heard Biden was going to slip in over Bernie after Crooked Hillary slips out.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So this hoax is still up and gathering stars and flags?

Sad.....

Its not a hoax. Do you have evidence of a hoax? I contacted the author and he said that he doesn't know why they took it down.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Sad.....

Its not a hoax. Do you have evidence of a hoax? I contacted the author and he said that he doesn't know why they took it down.

Did he have anything else to say about it?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sad.....

Negative, he is mum for the moment. I will reach out to him again with some more questions. In the mean time check out his YouTube channel.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The Clinton Foundation

Definitely RICO material

A Deep Dive into How the Clinton Foundation Operates Illegally and in Haiti

Understanding illegal activities of the Clinton Foundation requires grasping state, federal, and foreign laws that bar public charities from being run for private gain, and that govern solicitations using the mail, telephones, and digital media.

Remember, as you evaluate the available public record that Clinton Foundation trustees have never submitted the financial records of this web of public charities to an independent, properly certified audit, performed by fully informed and empowered accounting firms.

In addition to providing new overview perspectives on the Clinton Foundation charity fraud network, this update offers extensive background information concerning ways in which the Clinton Foundation, the Clinton family, and affiliates have operated in Haiti--a nation that lies on the epicenter of natural and manmade disasters.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
and one more article .....

The Criminalization of Politics: Hillary Accused of Racketeering by the FBI, Will She be Dumped from the Presidential Race?

D-Day is June 6th I bet.

The perfect day to celebrate.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sad.....

Negative, he is mum for the moment. I will reach out to him again with some more questions. In the mean time check out his YouTube channel.

www.youtube.com...

He is now claiming that he does have sources and corroboration. He predicts that she will make a deal to drop out of the race to avoid indictment. Not sure what to make of all this...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Drop out to avoid an indictment? Unless Obama pardons her before he leaves office or Bernie is elected its only prolonging the inevitable if Trump wins.

Also just to add -
For those who would argue Clinton has not been interviewed its entirely possible the evidence is so overwhelming that it was not needed.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Entirely possible as others think as well:

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I wonder if the Huffpo article was an embargoed story?

Looking around at other stories, this might certainly be the case.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Does he say if this will happen before or after June 6th.?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Also just to add -
For those who would argue Clinton has not been interviewed its entirely possible the evidence is so overwhelming that it was not needed.

It HAS been reported...that the FBI HAS been talking regularly with Crooked Hillary's attorney's. The FBI may not be talking DIRECTLY with Clinton...but talking with her though her lawyers is the same thing.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No its not the same. Lawyers are only allowed to say so much but for an official interrogation / interview the person in question must be giving the responses otherwise you run into the hearsay issue.

Not once in any of my criminal investigations has a lawyer answered questions for the suspect.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not being a lawyer...I'll defer to your expertise.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just found this article from political insider. I quotes Sen. Tom Delay as saying if DOJ doesnt prosecute, that the FBI will.
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

That is an old story.

Not that the idea (FBI leaking info if DoJ doesn't prosecute) is lacking merit.

It's what I would do in their shoes.

Think about it, they go through all of the trouble gathering and compiling the evidence to put together a case against Clintons and co but the DoJ says, 'meh, not interested.'

That would negate the purpose behind any and all FBI investigations forever after.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I just found this article from political insider. I quotes Sen. Tom Delay as saying if DOJ doesnt prosecute, that the FBI will.
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

The FBI does not prosecute people.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join