It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be indicted on racketeering charges.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
..this is not a hoax is it??

This 'event' and the entire election are one huge hoax perpetrated on the voters.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Ha ha ha ha ha..... Well considering the conspiracy theorists think your Masonic soul was sold to the Devil long ago, you better go offer up a virgin, my friend....

If I knew one I just might do that.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo
Is this the reason the FBI has been withholding certain emails from the public ? If so , I have to recant on my earlier posts , on different threads , that Clinton would overcome this email " scandal" . If this is true Hillary is:
"Rollin downhill like a snowball headed for Hell"

edit on 5/29/16 by Gothmog because: nm

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Another Clinton premature release...and no blue dress to catch it.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's a blog post of some guys opinion.

Means absolutely nothing really.

I will wait for the announcement that the FBI is going to hold a press conference, hopefully around Monday, June 6th, or sometime shortly there after.

Pro Hillerites can link pages saying she is innocent and smells like a clean baby bottom.

Anti Hillerites can link pages saying she is going to be indicted and go to jail because she is the devil incarnate.

I will stick with what I can verify myself......... the state department virtual reading room, the SF-312, and Executive Order 13526. I don't need anyone's opinion on what I should think or how I should think when I can analyze the available evidence and arrive at a logical conclusion all by myself.

edit on R112016-05-29T20:11:05-05:00k115Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Another Clinton premature release...and no blue dress to catch it.

Good thing we didn't bust out the celebratory cigars, huh?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If I had a soul I would sell it to Satan right now to make this true.

Lol, you know that at least the headline as given is crapola...BTW, I know a guy who used to work for HSBC, who'll give give you a good price for your soul..political allegiance, not really an issue, nothing much is really an issue, really.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If Hillary wasn't so flippant with the rules, and the seriousness of her government positions, there would be very little press and ATS threads about her. Just Google Hillary and all you see are years worth of scandals and mismanagement. Without this content, Hillary is just a spiteful, boring candidate, with no overarching agenda for improving this country.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All of these articles seem speculative. Maybe they are right, but it doesn't matter until we get an official quote.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Huff post taking it down was useless. Google that title and it pops up everywhere. You just know sites like Breitbart are constantly waiting and hoping for something like this....and they grabbed it as soon as it hit.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Oh...that Right Wing Huffington Post...oh, wait...

Well you know how diverse their staff is ... Oh, wait.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Also here LOL

Here

never say never

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Is this the reason the FBI has been withholding certain emails from the public ? If so , I have to recant on my earlier posts , on different threads , that Clinton would overcome this email " scandal" . If this is true Hillary is:
"Rollin downhill like a snowball headed for Hell"

I think you may be correct. The "email scandal" will likely lead to two separate indictments. One for racketeering and another for mishandling government documents.

Its not looking good for Hillary.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

I think you may be correct. The "email scandal" will likely lead to two separate indictments. One for racketeering and another for mishandling government documents.

Its not looking good for Hillary.

Her and from what I hear, around 19 others.

edit on May-29-2016 by xuenchen because: grand jury soon

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wonderful news!
Although I have no faith justice will be served on her. She has a habit of getting out of lawsuits.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS.. Hillary's goose is cooked. There's even more coming to light, hour-by-hour it seems...

See: www.inquisitr.com...
edit on 5/29/2016 by carewemust because: ?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
IF THERE IS STILL JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN TO HILLARY CLINTON! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It seems even the DNC could be held complicit and an accomplice of the crimes Hillary is facing. It would restore America to see them all just slowly decompose. One of the charges is a class A felony.
Hillary is seriously finished.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's possible there's a battle being waged within the FBI about whether the indictment recommendation should be released before of after the California primary.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be a criminal act for spreading false rumors that can, let say endanger national security or something along those lines, for that guy who wrote that article unless he' s really onto something and this is a way of presseuring Comey to finally make his move?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join