It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be indicted on racketeering charges.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Oh Twitter lol it's not on MSNBC it's not on CNN I don't even think Fox is running with this.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh Twitter lol it's not on MSNBC it's not on CNN I don't even think Fox is running with this.

I would think Fox would be all over it..

The other media outlets, who are protecting Clinton, not so much.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This indictment makes the Trump University saga an absolute nothing by comparison.

Can you imagine how distracted the country would be if we had a President Hillary Clinton? This crap would never end!

Looks like the FEDS are suppressing everything negative, and quickly removing anything that reaches the net...

Source: www.wnd.com...
edit on 5/29/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

OMG..the news is being swiftly removed... Example: www.freerepublic.com...

This must be what it's like with China's internet, LOL.
edit on 5/29/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I just checked and Fox isn't showing this either. You would think this would be big breaking news all over.
I'm betting its a hoax.
edit on 5292016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Give it time. She is facing two possible indictments, one for racketeering and another for mishandling of government documents. I guess its just a vast right wing conspiracy.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This would be hugh news even they wouldn't cover or downplay.
It's not out there. Ill check again I can go between the web and fios tv on this device.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Something is not right here.

The author of the supposed (HuffPost) article is Frank Huguenard, according to the screenshot in the OP.

I don't know anything about him, but a quick search reveals he's a filmmaker, and he doesn't seem to be credible IMO. The description on that Screenshot says "scientist, filmmaker, speaker." And software engineer?

I can't find much of anything he's written, or that he's written much of anything that makes him credible.

Where would he have gotten such information?

Something is not right here.

ETA:

This "article" has the exact same three opening paragraphs as the OP, but doesn't list an author. It shows who posted it, and also somewhat ascribes authorship to him, but that's suspect.

It's a real piece, so who wrote it? There must be a good reason no legitimate organizations are running with it. And *if* is was truly posted on HuffPost and hastily deleted, it could have been prematurely posted without verification.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Either its a hoax or msm outlets are wanting / trying to get confirmation before reporting it.

WND has an article from a few days ago talking about obama administration and clinton indictment however the article was centered on the white water / rose law firm / arkansas mess.

People might have been confused.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A RICO indictment could certainly be one of the recommendations the FBI makes after having conducted a thorough and intensive criminal investigation into the inner workings of the State Department and how it intersected with the Clinton Foundation, other than having all emails go through the same non-secure, internet-connected, unapproved, non-disclosed, privately-owned server.

The Foundation received millions from countries in which the State Department had recently been active and many of Hillary's top people were being paid by both the State Department & the Clinton Foundation at the same time creating, not only, the appearance, but the actuality, of impropriety. This is the very definition of conflict of interest.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Where's there's smoke there's FIRE !!!

The Clintons have all their operatives on this as we speak.

Damage Control in full swing.

No Holiday hot dogs this weekend.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Either its a hoax or msm outlets are wanting / trying to get confirmation before reporting it.

WND has an article from a few days ago talking about obama administration and clinton indictment however the article was centered on the white water / rose law firm / arkansas mess.

People might have been confused.

Twitter is starting to delete tweets about it now. One of my own tweets was deleted. Someone is in full cover-up mode, which is hard considering its a holiday weekend.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Clinton Foundation is the larger version of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority. The Clintons used that group for money laundering as well.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Did you get a reason on why the post was removed?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It would be the worst thing for your candidate if Clinton were to be indicted and forced to drop out of the running. Sanders polls far better against Trump than Hillary.

I believe the best course of action for you here would to be acknowledge that this archived blog post isn't news and then start praying really hard that Hillary Clinton doesn't get indicted before the DNC convention at the end of July.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I google "Clinton racketeering charges" and hit 'news'...

... 7 out of the next 10 results are acticles smearing Trump. I didnt type trump...

Anyway, on the subject. I think this article is actually a blog. There are no quotes from any sources.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Did you get a reason on why the post was removed?

No, no alert whatsoever.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As much as I would love this to be real, at the archives you can see the bottom of the article lists this guy's other "articles" and his "credentials".

See Also:
The Bernie Way
Meditators for Bernie
Why Bernie Is Going to Win
Understanding Bernie or Bust
The Right Argument For Bernie
Why Bernie’s Platform Stands Apart
Why America Urgently Needs Sanders
Why Our $3T Healthcare System is Broken
The Evolution of The Human Race is at Stake
Has Hillary Learned Nothing From Republicans?

Frank Huguenard holds a degree in science from Purdue University and spent decades in product development in Silicon Valley prior to embarking on a career in documentary film production, specializing in films bridging the gap between Science & Spirituality. He draws on his research in the fields of combination of psychology, physics, wisdom traditions, sociology and history. You can see his films at www.beyondmefilms.com.

I seriously DOUBT this dude is privy to ANYTHING.

ETA: Archived Page
edit on 5/29/2016 by atomish because: Added archived Page link

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We need Trump-Sanders debate. That will finish Hillary off, while also shining a spotlight how expensive Bernie's proposals will be for each and every working, and non-working American.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I

Anyway, on the subject. I think this article is actually a blog. There are no quotes from any sources.

You can't name sources when they are valuable and anonymous.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

You're probably correct.

Well at least I know how a lottery winner feels.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join